Questioins to bottoms: Once you have cum can you continue?

NLbear

I must have a split attitude to getting fucked.

Sometimes when getting fucked and the top makes me cum I just want it to end after I came. I shot my load and that is it. My libido drops to zero. Once I have cum I am no longer interested and want the top to cum as soon as possible and get out. I got what I wanted. End of story.

On other occasions I am getting fucked, I cum, top cums and I want more and more and more. I crave more cock, more fucking and cum.

I don't know why am I am feeling this way or that way. Sometimes I feel like a slut and getting more cock is the only way and sometimes I want the top to just finish and leave.

Am I the only bottom having these sort of mood switches? Or do other ones recognize this?

• Upvote 2

It doesn't affect me. I've said before that my first partner trained me to learn to take his big cock by getting used to sitting on the big fat pole and riding it while he jerked me off. When I came, he wiped up my cum off his chest, pushed me off him and onto my stomach as he lubed his cock with my own load and finished his fuck. I loved it. I soon learned to love cock in my ass any way I could get it but that little extra incentive was excellent positive reinforcement. I always liked the idea of getting fucked with my own load as my lube. It was like I had to earn my lube.

Last night I was feeling my versatile oats and was fucking this beautifully built young jock who didn't have any idea who was fucking him, just that it was another cock when a guy came in from behind me and pushed himself inside my own hole. 8-10 strokes was all it took and he began to cum. Then he put his hands on my shoulders and began pumping my whole body downward to meet his thrust as he pounded his nut deep inside me. Five or six of those depth charge lunges and he was spent. The whole room was into it as he was grunting loudly with each one. When he with drew, I reached back and wiped a handful of his seed from my ass crack as it spilled out and lubed my own cock back up and re-entered my boy. I leaned forward and said " here is a little of the guy behind me for you too" then I pounded out my nut lubed by his. I felt it was the least I could do since I accidentally intercepted a load he might have gotten next. lol. I'm nice like that. He got two recharges in one load. But back to the question, no.

Edited by TigerMilner
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks guys. I just wonder why one time I am spent after just one fuck and want the top to leave and other times I can't get enough and want more and more. Can't predict the mood I am in. Wish I could. Seeing Tallbtm's reply I am not the only one.

Well it could always have to do with the chemistry. Sometimes if I cum and he is no longer interesting I'll the pass and boot. But it's my choice not because of some physiological issue. Some guys are boring fucks, let's face it. Of course, if he's a boring fuck, I probably won't have cum, so moot point maybe. Unless he just happened to some amazing other skill.

Often when I'm getting fucked, I don't get hard enough to cum. And most tops don't seem to want to see me cum anyway. I've rarely been with a top who wants me to cum, and if he does want me to cum while he's fucking me, I have to ride him for that to happen.

• Upvote 2

I was once whoring out a young bottom who wanted to try being slutty. I took him to a sauna where there had a public sling. As soon as he got on the sling about 5 guys were around the sling and they all wanted to fuck him because he was a cute young bottom. One guy started and quickly shot his load inside the bottom's hole. When the second guys was fucking him as the top was getting ready to cum the bottom started shooting his load because he got too horny. The top had enough time to shoot his load when the bottom just wanted to get up and leave.