perfect breeding position

• Administrators

This was originally posted on my old buds blog by the blogger Smooth Butt For Mature Tops (localwhtbttm@yahoo.com) who described himself as follows...

Insatiable bottom in the Philly area...always looking for hung mature tops to satisfy my craving for cock and loads.

Returned to the baths earlier this week and had a great time. I must have hit the timing just right because there were a slew of hot, hung, and horny guys looking for a warm mouth and tight ass. I wandered around in my jockstrap showing off my smooth ass cheeks and got some interest. Spent about an hour on my knees in the maze giving some great head to 3 stiff needy cocks and got their release shoved down my throat. Three big creamy seed loads in my belly within the first hour....not bad work. The first guy had a nice fat 8 inch cut cock...with big balls. Sucked on those for made his cum boil over. The next guy was a slim 7+inches that slide nicely down my throat. He came within a minute of my getting my lips around it. The last guy was a thick 9 inch black uncut cock that took alot of work to unload....just how I like it.

Afterward I wandered around until I came up on a bench with a ledge on the back...as I sat down on the ledge I thought to myself - what a perfect place to get fucked. I lubed up the back of thighs so I could slide back and forth on the ledge and hung my jockstrapped ass over the back edge. Guys could walk up the stairway and get a full look at my spread asscheeks opening up for them to use. I stayed that way for only about 5 minutes before the first take stepped up and lined his hard cock to spear my tight hole. In all I must have gotten fucked by over 15 guys and took maybe 15 loads in that completely anonymous position.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i think it would be a real turn on for me to be straped tightly in a sling wrists straped and my legs straped and spread out so i cant stop anyone from fucking me, then watch as 10 or more men line up and start fucking me one right after the other, in my mouth and ass, when there done im just laying there straped in with sperm running out of me dripping to the floor, and ive swollow 10 or more loads of warm sperm.