The cumdump network

but count me in. an idea for guys who are vers. if they state vers, then they should get a equal amount of guys cumming in them to the amount they give a load to. might get people being more honest about their roles. for me i always say im bottom in group situation, and vers in one on ones, dont mind topping or takin in a one on one

Really love the concept of this. Not sure how it would work outside the big cities(of which I would be included.)

As an organization,I would definitely make it as convenient and effortless for the top. Tops would call the shots(where they would want to dump the load-throat or asshole). Bottoms that are on call would need to ensure that their hole is always ready to take the cock,or cocks(hopefully).Anonymousity would be encouraged of course. No chit chat,dating etc. We're a hole for the top to shoot their load into-that's what it's all about.Tops should be free to leave immediately after they cum,if they choose. And as always-no load refused! As a cumdump,we love the cock-love suck'in it,love having it fuck us.

It's a beautiful thing!

• Administrators

Looks like you guys are starting to formulate something of substance... Flesh it out a bit more so I understand it... How it is different than being on a hookup site? How are people (both bottoms and the tops who rate them) vetted? How public should the information be?

I'm envisioning a public listing of cumhole bottoms who are available to take any load. There would be pics and stats and a fairly accurate location. The idea being if you don't want your location or identity known, you're not really a public cumdump and shouldn't be on the list. There would also be contact information - a cell number would be ideal so the top could contact the bottom for a spur of the moment fuck. Cumdumps might want to think about getting a dedicated cell for fucks... Cumdumps could optionally even list their address. If you've seen Ted's Cumwhores you know there are guys in LA who put their addresses out and then just let tops randomly stop by. That could also be useful for things like IML or when a bottom is traveling and in a hotel. He could list the hotel and room number and just let guys stop by.

The top goes on the site and using geolocation (similar to what you'd see with Grindr) could see cumholes close to him. The question is whether it should show distance or a map with an actual location? He contacts the bottom, fucks him, and then has the option to leave a rating and a review. There would need to be some way to validate the tops so you don't get bad reviews from fake tops.

The other question is how to show online/offline status for the bottoms. If it requires constant logging in it may seem dead and pointless. Maybe bottoms can fill out a schedule and block out times they know they won't be available (work hours, times they're sleeping, etc.)

So I guess it's different than a hookup site in that there would be no profiles for the tops - it's just a listing of bottoms. And it would also just be a listing of the most diehard cumholes - ones who literally dedicate their lives to taking loads. Though I could also see it being used by guys on sex vacations, or tops who are whoring out bottoms.

In terms of vetting, we'd need to start with a few trusted cumholes who validate other guys. Maybe a phone call is required to be validated. Tops could then choose whether they want unvalidated cumholes shown when they're looking. And likewise a top wouldn't be validated until one or more validated bottoms said he was for real.

So does that sound like what you guys want? What changes/enhancements would you make to that idea?

i so need to be one of these cum dumps. luv being used by any cock. had a 68yr olds cock in me last week. fuck he knew how to use it, one of the best fucks ive ever been given. Notice somebody says the cumdump needs to be available anytime the top wants it. some of us are at work though. so surely you need to have a available hours option or unavailable hours option. surely you need to know a top is coming so you can make sure you are doosched out, or is it the bottoms responsibility to make sure he is clean and ready all the time he aint working

Exactly. Most people have a life to live.

Plus the line from 'rawTOP' sums it up:

'How it is different than being on a hookup site? How are people (both bottoms and the tops who rate them) vetted? How public should the information be?'

The key difference from a hookup site is that there is no negotiation, the bottoms are expected to take the fuck from whatever top makes contact. Bottom's limits (preferably few) should be very clear and if these aren't true, or if the bottom doesn't do what is expected he will get harshly reviewed. The tops main duty is to leave one or more loads. Tops profiles should be a handle and reviews of the bottoms he has fucked only. The site should encourage bottoms to go for the best ratings, the reward being that will get them more loads.

As the guy who came up with the idea, I would agree that the main difference between the Cumdump Network and hook up sites, is that in theory NO adult cock is refused. The site is for DEDICATED "no cock refused" cumdumps - not picky bottoms ( Gawd knows we have enough of those ).

Tops can preserve their anonymity. Their looks and appearance are immaterial, since the cumdump takes ALL cocks and loads. There is a security issue. I guess the Tops would need to leave either a mobile phone number or e-mail address.

The other issue from the cumdump's perspective is advertising availability. Most guys have jobs and other outside work committments. Very few individual cumdumps could be available 24/7. I have no knowledge of how to build, maintain, or run a website. My idea would be that cumdumps log in as "available for use now" when they are available, or that they post availability times on the site in advance i.e. "available to service all cocks 8pm to midnight, Saturday 30th October". Tops could search "available cumdumps" in their town, or read details of when one is next available. Cumdumps have their general area and mobile/cell number on their profile ( compulsory ). They pass their exact address details to Tops who contact them.

Cumdumps would be required to post at least body shots ( of themselves ) on their profiles. Tops aren't required to post a description of themselves.

I see two remaing issues:

1) duration of stay. Even dedicated cumdumps need a break ( for water if nothing else ). It might that a standard visit should be regarded as 45 minutes ( particularly if other Tops are waiting ). The 45 minutes could be extended with the cumdump's agreement.

2) the "NO adult cock refused" policy. It seems to me that the only grounds for refusal of a service would be if the cock in question has visible sores, warts or pus. I have never had herpes, syphilis or warts. Warts are notoriously hard to treat. If a cock has pus or sores suggesting herpes or syphilis, then the cumdump would realize that servicing that cock would put himself out of action for a while. The cumdump has obligations to the wider community of Tops. A sick cumdump is an out of action cumdump. That amendment to the "no cock refused policy" should be made clear on the site so that NO Top need risk a refusal of service. It should also be made clear in the site terms and conditions that HIV status is NEVER discussed - on pain of exclusion from the site.

Just my thoughts.

There is a site running now that might help you guys flesh out the mechanics of this. It is www.OralServiceM4M.com , and the concept is bottoms ready to orally service a top on a no recip basis. It has been around a couple of years, and I have used it ( as the service provider , of course) with some success. The biggest problem is when I am available and ready, all too often no other guys locally are online, or they are all bottoms too. But, if you are all into the idea of on call cum holes, the site administrator might be able to coach and lead you along the route to how he got things up and running

Because of security/homophobia issues in the city where I live ( Belfast, Northern Ireland ), I think it would be best if cumdumps were simply required to post a general area, rather than their precise address, or map, on their profile. I would be content to post "Belfast, university area" on a public profile and then pass my exact address to Tops who contact me. Obviously, my mobile phone number and e-mail address would be on my profile.

Perhaps those with knowledge could let me know if a Top's cell phone number or e-mail address would make him traceable by authorities in the event of foul play?