The cumdump network

Thanks for the link cumlatrine and for those who are interested, my phallic altar is up and running! Pics in my profile album.

Paid my worship. Thanks

I see men as monstrances of their cock or bulge in front and ass at back

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monstrance

Men as the only animal bearing cock and balls in front at the very center of their bodies are meaned as monstrances of it

I see the bulge as a tabernacle with the Holy Host

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabernacle

I can only see men as sacred cock and balls bearers as it all hangs in the center in front within easy hand reach. What hangs in center in front, must be served and worshipped. Only men can service and worship it. So, the planned service will be utterly usefull

• 2 weeks later...

I love it when a top or vers guy sets it up with me to meet at the local rest area close to my house. I love nothing more than to show up in my nylon track pants that snap down the legs and be waiting for him to walk up tell me to turn around and bend over the picknick table. then have him unsnap the pants and sink his rock hard cock balls deep into my hole and fuck me as hard as he can while he slaps my bare ass then a\when he is about to cum sink it into his balls and fill me with his hot load. also love a top to fill me with his hot piss or just piss on me when he is done to finesh marking me as his pig

Most of the time's I have done this the moaning and grunting has drawn in others that take a turn on my bare raw ass while I am bent over.

As a top my problem with this is that I don't want a bottom who is watching the door b/c he has another guy coming over in 15 mins, or who just wants the cum and isn't going to "enjoy the process." I like to get blown first, then fuck, and like to take however short or long I want. So if this is just a network of load-seekers, then it's less appealing than a network of service providers.

As a top my problem with this is that I don't want a bottom who is watching the door b/c he has another guy coming over in 15 mins, or who just wants the cum and isn't going to "enjoy the process." I like to get blown first, then fuck, and like to take however short or long I want. So if this is just a network of load-seekers, then it's less appealing than a network of service providers.

Looking n City -- Like EVERY Thing in LIFE.... you (the Tops) and my fellow brothers (Cum Pig Bottoms) can work it anyway you want/desire. I have done the Pump-N-Dump thing, but that is always best when another Top takes Charge and offers your hole... either to his friends or strangers or just posting messages on sex sites and craigslist. Hotel sex usually works best for this as some Tops feel less threaten in an anonymous hotel room, and it can be safer than a bottom just giving out his home address to any response on the web.

Personally, I like to go for the Whole encounter and focus on pleasing the Top. Can be a 3-way, but again, often tends to be ONE-on-One with focus on the Top man and his needs. If he happens to be a quick cummer, no problem and no embarassement. If and when your balls tell you to blow -- go ahead and plant it DEEP in my guts. NO need to watch the door, nor do I sit on the computer looking for more guys WHILE pleasing a Top man.

Golden Rule: Whomever is planted DEEP in my ass will ALWAYS have my most attention and control.

"As a top my problem with this is that I don't want a bottom who is watching the door b/c he has another guy coming over in 15 mins, or who just wants the cum and isn't going to "enjoy the process." I like to get blown first, then fuck, and like to take however short or long I want. So if this is just a network of load-seekers, then it's less appealing than a network of service providers."

When I came up with the idea of the Cumdump Network the UNIQUE selling point was that ALL TOPS get a FULL service and the service is FREE. It's a FREE service offered to ALL TOPS. Earlier in the thread I posted my suggestions on the very rare circumstances where a Top might be denied service: if the Top is violent or steals or has obvious disease issues on his cock ( herpes, warts, sores, discharge ) that would be legitimate grounds for refusal in my view.

When a sensible cumdump posts his availability and contact details on the site, he should plan to space his clients at intervals of an hour or so. If he can have a friend to answer the door, accept phone calls and provide a degree of security, then there is no reason why the cumdump shouldn't be naked in bed when the Top arrives. If a Top arrives early or late, the friend can baby sit the Top until the cumdump becomes available. My idea is that the Top is guaranteed a FULL oral and anal service. HE decides where to put the load. Human beings being what they are, if the cumdump likes the Top and there are no other Tops lined up, he is VERY likely to allow that Top extra time.

I also suggested that ( according to what the individual cumdump feels comfortable with ) he can post his acceptance of piss, CP and S/M. Individual cumdumps may be willing to "dress to please" ( jockstrap or fetish gear for example ) if they have the gear. Those details can be discussed with the cumdump during the initial contact.

The point I'm making is that it is a FREE service to ALL TOPS. I imagine that individual cumdumps will be happy to tailor the scene to better suit the Top, but as it's a FREE service and the cumdumps are NOT being picky, I think Tops shouldn't get overly picky either. Speaking for myself, I enjoy sucking cocks and getting fucked. It's not just about getting the cum. I'm sure that most cumdumps feel that way and that few would be "watching the clock".

Edited by Belfast-Bottom
clarity