Tops - Where Do You Give Most Of Your Loads?

rawTOP

In What Type Of Hookup Do You GIVE Most Of Your Loads?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. In What Type Of Hookup Do You GIVE Most Of Your Loads?

• 1-on-1 Hookups
    • Parks (or other places for random public sex)
    • ABSs ("Bookstores" / Adult Video Stores)
    • Bathhouses
    • Sex Parties
    • Special Events - IML, MAL, etc.

• Administrators

Opposite question I just asked bottoms... In terms of seeding ass (not oral loads), where do you give most of your loads? I know for me it's really difficult to give more than one load at a time, so sex parties and bathhouses aren't all that productive. I can fuck a lot of ass, but it's the same number of loads given as a 1-on-1 hookup, so 1-on-1 wins in the end 'cause it's easier, steadier and cheaper.

Opposite question I just asked bottoms... In terms of seeding ass (not oral loads), where do you give most of your loads? I know for me it's really difficult to give more than one load at a time, so sex parties and bathhouses aren't all that productive. I can fuck a lot of ass, but it's the same number of loads given as a 1-on-1 hookup, so 1-on-1 wins in the end 'cause it's easier, steadier and cheaper.

i can give 5 or 6 loads in a row, but i'd usually rather just dump them all in one hot bottom. It seems like it's hard to find a good sex party where all the guys are hot and not too drugged out... I don't have anything against guys using a little chemical enhancement for good sex, but in my experience a lot of times at sex parties a lot of dudes get so focused on partying they don't really fuck all that much. I'd rather seed one hot ass all night, it's more of a sure bet

Guest Boxir55

I give most in bed usually two or three loads, the third is not so good. The rest in the sauna or outside with him standing against a tree or a car.

• 9 months later...
Guest slobbvers

1-on-1. Where I live we dont have abs', avs', or bathhouses. One place is local nude beach. Usually it's either my or his place.

• 2 years later...
i can give 5 or 6 loads in a row, but i'd usually rather just dump them all in one hot bottom. It seems like it's hard to find a good sex party where all the guys are hot and not too drugged out... I don't have anything against guys using a little chemical enhancement for good sex, but in my experience a lot of times at sex parties a lot of dudes get so focused on partying they don't really fuck all that much. I'd rather seed one hot ass all night, it's more of a sure bet

yunghungtop...I'd love to please you. It would be my honor and pleasure to receive your 5 or 6 loads.

I like to give my loads to as many people as I can. There's nothing like coming in one ass then pulling out and fucking and breeding another. I am a multiple cummer and feel it's my duty to spread my seed and my cock.