Bottoms - What Size Dick Do You Like Best?

rawTOP

What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?

• Small (6" or less)
    • Average (7" +/-)
    • Above Average (8" +/-)
    • Big (9" +/-)
    • Very Big (10" +/-)
    • Huge (11" +)
    • As Thick As Possible (not about length)
    • Long And Thin

I am a little over 7 inches, And I have to have my size or bigger, preferably 8+. I like to really FEEL it

Man a seven is great, it can give me great pleasure in my boy hole. Your feeling depends on how tight I milk your cock, not how long it might be. Just give me longer strokes if that is what you want, but I will milk you hard anyway, make sure you feel my boy hole is the best you've had.

I have been with guys with 6" all the way up to 13". Yes! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that! But as painful as having 13" and thick cock fucking me hard, I loved it! I've come to learn that a cock that is less than 7 1/2" just doesn't do it for me. I had a fuck buddy with an 11" and the sex was incredible! Anyway, for me a guy has to have at least 7 1/2" cock. But of course the bigger the better.

I agree, and I make sure if his cock isn't so big to really screw my butt into his man tool so I feel all I can too.

• 3 months later...
I actually like them at least 9+ inches...Ten is even better. If a guy can hit the second ring I am through the roof. I had a lover once that was over 10inches and his cock would make me cum without even touching my own cock. What can I say I guess I am a size queen...grins..
I second that opinion. I love feeling it go into the second ring.

The best fuck I ever had was with my former bf who was +9. The first time I saw his dick I wondered how the hell am I gonna take that, but I soon learned. When he hit that second ring it just felt incredible and he made me cum without even touching me, so I guess for me +9 and thick is the ultimate. The fact that he is African made my boypussy all the more wet and willing.

• 3 weeks later...

I tend to deep-throat cocks, can get an 8-incher down and suck get the guy to cum but a couple of guys recently had cocks about as thick as my wrist and I couldn't do a lot with that, and didn't really fancy that up my arse either. Average 6 inch is fine with me, or up to say 8. Mine is 6 and fairly thick with it. Seems to satisfy most people with its girth and length when i'm fucking them.

It depends how he uses it. If he mostly fucks with long, slow strokes that end up with his balls tight up against my ass, a 10" cock feels awesome. If he's the sort of top who can only pleasure himself with rapid, hard pumping...well actually I'm still at the stage where for me it's more about the cock than the cum, so if he can't fuck well I'll tell him to fuck off.

I agree, some tops have no idea what it's like to bottom and what kind of feeling they can elicit with their cocks (good or bad) and regardless of cock size, these guys are just a waste of time.

Personally speaking, in a one on one situation, if the bottom AND the top are both focusing on each other and using their hole and cock respectively to make the other guy feel incredible, (rather than just themselves), it's going to be a great fuck.

Also...the tops who are focusing on the bottom (the breathing, the facial expressions and sounds...really reading the bottom) rather than just the feeling in the nerve-endings at the tip of their own dick are the guys who last longer than a ridiculous 15mins.

I've been told in the past to maybe not take so long to cum because where my head is at, means I can go almost as long as I like before I choose to blow....or as quickly as I like as the circumstances dictate. :-)

Edited by Euroverse
  • Upvote 1

I like a cock seven or more inches when getting fucked...the longer the cock the easier for my hole. Don't like getting fucked by small cocks. It hurts. Now when I suck a cock, I like em five to six inches. Can suck for hours with the smaller cocks.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...