Bottoms - What Size Dick Do You Like Best?

rawTOP

What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?

• Small (6" or less)
    • Average (7" +/-)
    • Above Average (8" +/-)
    • Big (9" +/-)
    • Very Big (10" +/-)
    • Huge (11" +)
    • As Thick As Possible (not about length)
    • Long And Thin

• 4 weeks later...

I'm kind of the anti-size queen. Tell me you have less than 6 inches and I'll be on you like a stalker. I'm a greedy bitch when it comes to sex, and guys under 6" are what I like to call door knockers, sex with them is incredible because it knocks the hell out of my prostate.

As for girth, it depends on the top and their fuck pattern. If its going to be hard and fast, that's gotta be on the average to slim side. But a slow fucker can be thick, thin, or average.

Now, all of that being said, I do like to think of that as my "daily preferences." That's what I want about 360 days a year.

But every once in a while I get in a mood and want a big one, at which point everything I just said goes out the window, and I don't really care so long as I get to scream (or I am gagged), the poppers are fresh, and/or other refreshments are provided while the top fucks me.

I'm a noisy fuck anyway, whether you have 3" on the thin side or (my current largest taken of) 11" on the thick side.

My only real issue with big cocks, and why they are not my daily preferred, is that they just aren't practical. Mean I'm that you can't just take one any time, anywhere. Or at least I can't. And I like being able to have a dry or spit lubed cock shoved inside of me—in public, the middle of the night, whenever, wherever a top gets horny—at random. Bog cocks, and why I consider them more of a special occasion item, take planning, lube, and don't lend themselves to being taken without me making a lot of noise. None of which is really all that conducive to "hi, wanna fuck" moments.

I like a medium length dick but one that has some girth to it. The girth stretches out my hole and I can really feel it when I get fucked. Ones that are extremely long do not do as much for me. Of course in the end if it is in me bare and shoots a load of cum in mr it is good

Seven to eight inches is nice as is having a little bigger than normal girth. Bigger is ok but I may not last long. One of my best fucks ever though was with a dick that was a little smaller than average so it is more about the top and what he is doing than his dick. Another time right after I came out I went home with another boy and he was going to be the bottom but when he pulled down his pants and I say a Coke can I had to get fucked by it. He said he loved to fuck but no boy could take it. I didn't care if it hurt and had him tie me down and he ripped my hole good, I screamed and screamed and he got into it and afterwards there was a lot of blood, but now I did that I don't want to again.

I like a big dick, about 9" and thick best. I want to feel it really stretch my hole open and make it gape but also to be able to shoot deep inside me whilst those big balls are slapping up against my ass! ;)

• Like 1

I general like & enjoy most & ANY cocks. I can & have accommodated all different lengths & girths & enjoyed most (if not all). HUMUNGOUS ones can hurt, long thin ones can poke in an uncomfortable way. Last night I went to Club Lauderdale. I "hooked-up" with a cute venezulean guy, about my size (5'4" max)... he was very passionate and we had some HOT Foreplay. He had a small, maybe 5 + inch thin cock. It however was rock hard and he knew exactly how to use it. It hit my "A" spot constantly and felt wonderful. We fucked on & off through the evening, I was rewarded with two huge loads. Hope to get to see this sexy man again soon !

Size doesn't really matter, although I prefer big and thick. As long as he can hit my prostate and makes me cum multiple times (and he too!). Even a 6" cock can do that. Once had a very big one, and I came two minutes after he started pumping my hole. He hit the right spot. For sucking average is fine. I once tried to suck a very thick 9-incher. I couldn't deepthroat it , it was just too big to swallow it all, still have the gag reflex, and he was disappointed. Did shoot a nice load though when he fucked me.

• 2 weeks later...

There are other things that are more important than the size when I think of sex like confidence of men but I can't deny the extra sexiness of big cocks. I have been told that I have a tight hole from everyone in spite of my experience and I usually don't have too much problem deep throating even the big cocks. Once I had a man with a hugest cock I have seen (more than 11" according to him) and I was initially scared and wanted to run away. But I did stay and did my best to pleasure his cock and helped him to shoot multiple loads (I counted 4 that I felt his cum shooting but there could have been smaller loads later on that didn't shoot as much cum) Of course in the course of the night, I felt lots of pain and had to work extra hard to relax/watch my teeth etc. But afterwards, I felt proud of myself for being able to take it that big.

In terms of preparation, I am overly conscious of my cleanliness so I have to be really clean in order for me to relax to take even smaller cocks. However, much of my sexual energy comes from my admiration and servitude for my dominant tops and their overpowering maleness so when I see big cocks it is definiltely a big plus. Although big size is not required, I can't get into cocks that are smaller than my 6" usually.

Above all, I love dominant pig tops. When I get pushed or ordered dwn to my knees and while I sucking/deep throating and feel strong big hands grab my head and push my head down to the base of his cock, my ass starts to twitch and I get so turned on so much.

Love a cock over 9" so it gets past my second ring. Had a regular fucker who was 10.5" and nearly 6" around. The best part though was the huge ridge around the head of his cock--big stimulation for me. He got it up deep and always blew as deep as he could. We had some good weekends, but he moved away so whenever we get together now it is a real treat. He actually had guys who turned him down because of his size, but he could always count on an empty sack with me.

• 3 weeks later...

I like a average dick, not too thick and long. Maybe a slight upward curve will be nice. The most amazing time i had was with this top. I was sucking him, being the first time im with a caucasian guy. I was very amaze with the size i feel in my mouth as it grow. As it enter smoothly, i thought that was great. And he told me it will continue to expand and harden as it fuck. I dont believe it at first. And god, it is harder than a diamond and growth on thickness as well. I guess is really depends on how one blood circulate down there.

It is not so much the size of dick as it is how well you fuck. The BEST tops have had bottomed every so often and they were insanely good lays. For me personally, what feels insanely good is for the top to go all the way in (no matter how big) and stay perfectly still as my ass wraps around him, adjusts to him. It is like magic for opening up the ass and makes for one hell of a fuck.