Bottoms - What Size Dick Do You Like Best?

rawTOP

What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?

• Small (6" or less)
    • Average (7" +/-)
    • Above Average (8" +/-)
    • Big (9" +/-)
    • Very Big (10" +/-)
    • Huge (11" +)
    • As Thick As Possible (not about length)
    • Long And Thin

• 4 weeks later...

All sizes and shapes welcome but there is no doubt that bigger is better. I love to feel I a big stretch that a thick cock brings, a cock that is a real challenge to take, and I love being deep-dicked, and really love a cock that can go past the internal sphincter. 10x6.5 would be the dream.

I'll take any cock as long as it dump a load in me, but I prefer very long and thick. Love the way a thick stretches my hole and really fills me and if a guy is long enough to get to the 2nd sphincter I'm in heaven. That said I'm very lucky as my bf is 9 x 6.5 and 2 of my regular fuckbuddies are both about 6.5 thick the one 10 inches long and the other 12. When he's plowing me hard and deep I'm so far into fuck city the room could burn down around me and I wouldn't even know it

• Upvote 1

I'll take any cock as long as it dump a load in me, but I prefer very long and thick. Love the way a thick stretches my hole and really fills me and if a guy is long enough to get to the 2nd sphincter I'm in heaven. That said I'm very lucky as my bf is 9 x 6.5 and 2 of my regular fuckbuddies are both about 6.5 thick the one 10 inches long and the other 12. When he's plowing me hard and deep I'm so far into fuck city the room could burn down around me and I wouldn't even know it

If that can't get to the second sphincter, I would so not be a happy bottom. Maybe I can but this in the threat What Makes A bottom not happy

• 1 month later...

It depends how he uses it. If he mostly fucks with long, slow strokes that end up with his balls tight up against my ass, a 10" cock feels awesome. If he's the sort of top who can only pleasure himself with rapid, hard pumping...well actually I'm still at the stage where for me it's more about the cock than the cum, so if he can't fuck well I'll tell him to fuck off.

• 5 months later...

not a bottom here but just wanted to add that my cock is 7.5 inches long and 5.5 inches thick. I get very few complaints and if there are any, its usually from a very tight hole. It seems to be a great overall size for most bottoms

• Upvote 1

For me a hot cock for getting fucked is one that is (1) hard, the harder the better and hate semi-hard cocks, the ones not hard enough to go in (2) able to shoot inside, and (3) able to shoot big loads. I don't care about the size unless it's too big or thick to go in.

I find small cocks nice because they usually get really hard. I have a fuck buddy now with a relatively small uncut cock but I love when he fucks me and then creams my hole with his small but extremely hard tool. Love it because he sometimes even hurts me because it feels like a steel rod. He usually likes fucking me in several positions and for a long time until he's ready to shoot. When he's ready he asks me to get on my stomach and he basically uses my hole for his pleasure, to dump his load and get off. When he moans and tells me that he's going to shoot, as I always do, I open up and let his small tool go as deep as possible and unload every drop. All of this with a relatively small tool.

I have been with guys with 6" all the way up to 13". Yes! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that! But as painful as having 13" and thick cock fucking me hard, I loved it! I've come to learn that a cock that is less than 7 1/2" just doesn't do it for me. I had a fuck buddy with an 11" and the sex was incredible! Anyway, for me a guy has to have at least 7 1/2" cock. But of course the bigger the better.

• 5 weeks later...