Bottoms - What Size Dick Do You Like Best?

rawTOP

What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?

• Small (6" or less)
    • Average (7" +/-)
    • Above Average (8" +/-)
    • Big (9" +/-)
    • Very Big (10" +/-)
    • Huge (11" +)
    • As Thick As Possible (not about length)
    • Long And Thin

• 1 month later...

I like em thick, and the longer the better, but I'll take all loads and love it. Somewhere in my past though I learned that I got off on getting my ass fucked by big dicks where it physically is killing me... where it fucking hurts.

When I was younger I would push back, pull away, etc., because it just fucking hurt if someone was being too rough. But in the past 10 years or so, when my 'inner pig' just came out I learned how to not only take a really rough fuck, but to appreciate it when I found it.

I have two guys in Ft. Lauderdale who I hook up with each time I'm down there and literally before they show up I have to mentally prepare myself for it because I know what to expect, which is a solid couple of hours where I'm just used like a fucking rag doll. One guy is a big overweight black guy and he's just flat out mean, both personally and physically, but he's got a thick 10" hanging between his legs and he fucks the way he wants to fuck. He made it clear the first time we met that it was his way or he's outta there. After he left the first time I played I never thought I would want to connect with him again... it was really scary. But then several months later I'm down there again and he hits me up online and I'm thinking, "Fuck, do I want to do this again?" And of course I did and the next thing I knew once again I was groaning, moaning, whimpering, and just praying for it to be over. We've hooked up like 5 times since then. Go figure.

Edited by rubio2001

Guest ff-whole

I want one that at least goes past my second ring/spincster other wise it only hurts when it bumps against it...

I train with this one http://goo.gl/rUAfr and I get it in all the way... so bring it on... I'll sit on you and start milking your dick so you will cum right deep inside of me...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Biggest I've ever taken was 9.5 inches long and 6 inches around (girth) and it felt great! That said I've never been too picky about size. What I like best about a cock is it's girth so length usually isn't really even an issue for me. Thick cocks and big shooters are my favorite (i like to feel them shoot inside me, it's the most amazing feeling ever!)