American Straight Boy in London

“I’m going to go jump in the shower,” Ryan said, slapping me on the ass as Tommy pulled off his shirt.

I had assumed Tommy he was somewhat twinkish, and therefore was completely unprepared to see his tight runner’s body was completely covered by thick dark red hair. He smiled at my obvious shock. “I started growing chest hair when I was twelve,” he said, his fingers hooked into the waste band of his track pants. Dropping them to the the ground, he stepped out of them, standing in a pair of white briefs that barely contained the considerable bulge that was forming there. Do all of Ryan’s friends have big cocks? I wondered.

“Well, are you just gonna stand there bustin’ out of your briefs or are you going to fuck me?” I asked, quickly becoming more comfortable with my new lust for cock.

“You’re really ready to get fucked again, after your stepbrother just bred you like that.”

I found his Irish accent intoxicating, and perhaps for that reason the thought of turning down his cock didn't even cross my mind.  Whatever the reason, now that I had had a taste of bare sex, I was insatiable. “Hell yes," I responded as I flopped back on the bed, drew my legs into the air, exposing my cummy hole to his inspection.  Just to further entice him I added "Plus all that cum up there will make great lube.”

Tommy didn’t need to be told again, he tossed his briefs aside his uncut cock springing up. “You’re more of a cum slut then I am,” he said, lining up his still sheathed head up with my swollen hole.

We both groaned as he sunk into my wet guts, my hole quickly opening to take his uncut, beer can of a cock, to the base. Tommy leaned forward, holding his cock inside me and kissed me softly. He slowly rocked his cock in and out of me as we kissed, his hands roaming over my body. I groaned into his mouth, waves of pleasure coursing through my body. Tommy seemed intent on making this one last as he slowly pumped my hole.

“Simon was the one who POZed me,” he whispered after a long time, “he picked me up at a bar one night and convinced me to take him raw and after about a week of him filling me with his spunk I caught it. Best gift I’ve ever gotten.” He kissed me softly again, but started to fuck me a little harder his thrusts eliciting little squeaks and grunts from my occupied mouth. “Did you even like guys before Simon fucked you,” he asked a little while later.

“Sorta but I’d never done anything,” I answered in the same soft whisper tone.

“So you went from being straight to getting fucked by your stepbrother and all of his friends in one night. Damn Simon’s good, and I’m fucking grateful cause I thought you were so hot.” He drew his cock all the way out and slammed it back in again several times, a soft squishing sound now accompanying his thrusts. He shifted his weight putting his hands flat on the bed over my shoulders and rocking his hips forward to pound into me harder. I stared into his brilliant green eyes as sweat formed on his face from the effort of his fucking. As I looked at him I noticed a sweaty, bushy, dark ginger pit just over my head. I sat up a little and licked it. Tommy groaned a little and I continued to lap at the musky pit until I was eating out his pit and he fucked me all the harder for it.

After about twenty minutes as Tommy’s thrusts were starting to get rougher and his breathing irregular I head Ryan get out of the shower and go into his room, talking to the two men who had been sleeping in there.

“I’m going to cum in you,” Tommy panted.

“Do it, please!”

“God you ass is so good!”

“Thanks, your cock feels ama…” I never finished that sentence as Tommy slammed into me as hard as he could, his entire body shaking with the force of his orgasm. He let out a long calming breath as his balls emptied into my guts.

He kissed me again and pulled out slowly.

“Stay there,” he said, heading to the door, “sounds like the other two are up and ready to breed your hole as well.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

I laid back and with my legs still in the air, slid a finger into my loose cum-slick hole. The thought of two more guys coming into fuck me had my hole twitching. My cock was still hard, but I honestly could have cared less the finger in my hole was giving me more pleasure then my cock had ever given me.

“Ryan’s brother yeah,” I heard Tommy say.

“You’re kidding,” one said.

“Seriously, I just fucked him,” Tommy said, “Go see for yourself, I told him to stay there and wait for you two.”

Eager to please my next two tops I slid another finger inside my hole and started to work at myself harder, eliciting a little moan from myself.

The door opened and Liam stood shirtless in the pants he had had on last night. “Fuck, Ryan didn’t tell us his stepbrother was a cumdump.”

“He wasn’t,” said Tommy coming up leading Liam’s also shirtless boyfriend Ross, still naked and a little hard, “Simon pumped a load into him last night when he was drunk. Flipped a switch inside his hole, and triggered his cum lust. You wanna get fucked again?”

“Hell yes, lets go boys,” I pulled my cheeks apart showing off my cum dripping from my hole.

“Think you can handle two cocks noob?” Ross asked in a thick Scottish accent.

“Won’t know unless we try,” Liam added.

The two Scots looked at each other and at the same time undid their pants, neither one of them was wearing underwear. If I didn’t know better I would have thought that they were brothers, both tall and dark haired with pale skin. Their broad chests both thickly haired, their abs insanely defined with broad treasure trails leading to dense pubes and thick swinging cocks.

“On all fours at the bottom of the bed,” Liam demanded, his bossiness turned me on even more. I flipped onto my hands and knees and got at the bottom of the bed as the boyfriends lay down next to each other in front of me. “Well, put that pretty mouth to work and get us hard.”

“Well you seem to be in good hands, have dun boys,” Tommy said and left the room, leaving the door open.

I dove onto Liam’s uncut cock, swallowing as much as I could of the quickly hardening shaft as I jerked off Ross. Liam put his hands on the back of my head and pushed his cock deeper into my mouth. It didn’t take long for Liam to get hard in my mouth, and Ross’s cock steadily fattening as I furiously pumped his cock. “Ride my cock while you give Ross a chance at that great mouth,” Liam said pushing me off.

Liam slid down so that I could squat over his cock and bend over to suck Ross’s cock still. He and I groaned together as his dick slipped into my hole. He was not as thick as Tommy but he was longer and he pressed against that second hole I had felt Ryan knocking against.

“Fuck you’re hole is even hotter the Tommy’s when it’s full of cum,” Liam said as I swallowed Ross to the base his thick pubes against my face.

I rode Liam’s cock as he fucked up into me, still sucking Ross’s cock. Ross’s cock kept growing in my mouth and soon was far to long for me to keep the entire thing inside my mouth.

“Think you can handle two cocks in that hole of yours?” Ross said running his hands along my back to where Liam’s cock was slipping in and out of my hole.

I sat up, dropping myself all the way down on Liam’s cock, he suddenly burst past that second sphincter I had been feeling before and I gasped as I said, “Try it and lets find out.”

“Lean forward then,” Liam said, and pulled me close to him, my sweaty chest pressed to his. Ross jumped up and got behind me, quickly pressing his cock against my already filled hole. For a long moment it felt like he would never be able to work his cock inside of me, then for another long second felt like I was being torn in two, and then at last Ross’s cock slid in next to Liam’s till his cock sank past my second sphincter.

“Oh my God! Oh my God!” I kept repeating trying to get used to the feeling of both of them inside of me.

“Shit you got tight fast,” Liam laughed a little breathing quickly.

Ross was the first to start moving, slowly rocking his cock in and out of my hole rubbing against Liam’s cock as he did. I had thought that one cock in my hole was an astounding feeling but the two boyfriends pumping in and out of me at different speeds was a whole new experience.

“He’s busy with Liam and Ross,” I head Tommy say in the other room, “But you can fuck me. I haven’t gotten a load from you in forever Ryan.”

“Then bend the fuck over,” my stepbrother answered.

A few minutes later the hard breathing and desperate grunts from Liam, Ross and I were joined by Tommy’s whimpers and Ryan’s moans.

“Does the sound of your stepbrother breeding that hot twink’s hole turn you on,” Ross whispered in my ear.

“Yes.”

“How do those two big cocks feel in your hole?”

“Amazing?”

“Yeah?”

“God yes.”

“Then get ready for a real pounding.”

Liam grabbed my hips and pulled me forward giving himself more leverage as Ross started to pull his cock out completely and slam it back into in one quick rough movement. I was practically screaming with pleasure now, begging them to use my hole, to wreck me, to shoot their loads into me.

They fucked me harder and harder, both of them quickly becoming covered in sweat.

“Oh fuck I’m going to cum,” Liam groaned, “You want my POZ load added to that messy hole?”

“Shoot your load in me,” I begged.

“Breed his hole, babe, lube up my cock,” Ross said goading Liam on.

Liam grunted, and thrust deep into me, his cock head, along with Ross’s well past my second hole firing his load deep into my guts all over his boyfriends cock. This was too much for Ross who after a few more pumps bottomed out in my hole and launched his load in next to Liam’s. My body shook with the force of their loads and I felt my own cock begin to throb as I came without touching myself at all. Ross slowly pulled out of me and Liam’s now flaccid cock flopped out with it.

I rolled off of Ross and as the pair left the room kissing felt myself passing out completely over whelmed with what had happened over the past twelve hours.

It was several hours later that I woke up and rolled out of my bed. Cum dripped out of my swollen, gaping hole as I pulled my briefs up and stood to crack my back. It’s funny, I thought as I felt the backside of my briefs become damp with sperm, three weeks ago I never would have thought to let a man cum inside me, and now, I couldn’t get enough. I slid my hand down the backside of my briefs and felt my wet hole. The sounds of the others came through the closed door clearly; there were still plenty of me out there. I can go just a few more rounds, I thought, and kicked off my slightly damp underwear.

In the main room I found Tommy bent over the couch with Liam’s cock deep in his furry twink hole, Ross was riding Ryan’s cock, and just as I stepped out the front door opened and Simon walked back in with a broad smile.

“So from what I’ve been hearing all day you’ve turned into quite the cumdump,” he called over to me. “Ready for another, make sure it takes?” He grabbed his cock through his track pants and I nodded.

This is where I end the story. If someone else wants to take over Justin’s journey from here feel free. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

I'll carry on as I want this story to continue as we follow Justin's journey! 

When we got to the bedroom we both rolled around on the bed making out as we shed our clothes, his monster cock hard and urgent pressed up against his six pack, the head shiny had pre-cum flowing in long strings.   I went to kiss Simon but instead he forced my head down onto his dick, and skull-fucked my throat.  I slobbered and sucked that cock for all I was worth, trying to relax my throat muscles to deep throat him, but gagged every time and could not keep up with the oral onslaught.  I panicked and wriggled free to catch my breath, my chest heaving, my eyes watering and mouth drooling spit. Gone was the sexy, gentle caring Simon who, with his banter and winning smile, had seduced me just the day before into letting him be the first to fuck.

“Come ‘ere pigboy, I ain't finished with you yet,” Simon asserted.  Confused as I was, I obeyed and quickly snuck up the bed to kiss, lick and nibble my way up to his nipples running my tongue over them and gently biting.

“Hey, not so hard buddy!” 

Then slap! A hand whacked my butt.  It stung and I momentarily froze.  What had I done wrong?

“I’m the one in charge, so do as I say, Cumdump,” Simon said, his tone angry and domineering. 

With that warning, he quickly manoeuvred me on all fours, pressed down roughly between my shoulder blades forcing my head down to leave my ass up  and venerable, my hole gaping open from all the cock I’d taken earlier.

Simon now had his face close to my ass, I could feel his breadth on my hole, he whistled and remarked “Jeez, you’re so open red and puffy back here.  It looks like the whole world has used your cunt.  It's gonna take me all night to get off in your loose hole.”

With no lube he just shoved the full length of his beautiful cock into my ass, quite easily this time, right down to his neatly trimmed pubes, plugging and pushing around all the poz cum that the guys had pumped into me, pushing it further into my battered guts.  Fuck, it felt damn good.

In a blur Simon’s hands tightly grabbed my shoulders as he rammed his massive cock in and out of my sloppy hole; the pace was fast and furious built on aggression and domination it was such a turn on.  Where did that emotion come from?

He fucked doggy style, spun me on my side and rolled me on my back too!  With my legs spread and anchored on his shoulders Simon fucked long and hard.  My body cried 'Enough' but Simon continued to piston in and out as he fucked extremely aggressively.  I couldn’t relax and by now it actually hurt, but I still took it and all the while he called me a bitch, whore, slut, and other such names.  The bed was squeaking and the headboard banging against the walls but my moans of pleasure were louder still, which only served as an enticement for Ryan, Tommy, Liam and Ross to enter the bedroom to watch the scene.

“Go Simon, go Simon” they chanted as they massed naked around the bed, hard cocks in hand and started to wank over me.

Simon didn’t seem to notice, his fucking did not skip a beat and every time he pulled right out he just shoved back in with all the cum from the boys frothing and squirting out in loud farting sounds.   I was conflicted, loving every minute of it yet in pain too!  Eventually as he kept smashing into my prostate, the pressure built until bam! my cock hurt, twitched once, twice then exploded in a shower of cum all over my face, shoulder and abs, my oh so loose hole spasmed and surprisingly clammed  down on Simon’s cock squeezing the cum from his balls.  Simon locked onto my eyes looking deep into my soul.

“Yes!…here …it...cuuuummmssssssss!”  Simon yelled out, rammed home one last time as his balls tightened and cock fired off volley after volley of toxic spunk into my guts.  Spent, he flopped down over me sweating and breathing hard, his rock cock still jammed deep in my wrecked hole gently massaging his seed deeper in to me.

My emotions were all over the place, Simon was my first, the first man I felt a connection with, the first I let fuck me, raw, yet now he was like a different person.  Dazed I heard the guys shuffle closer around me

“Look at me”

Liam and Ross chimed in; I turned my head just at the moment the two shot their load, splat like hot rain, over my face and before I could comprehend what was happening,

“This way Justin” as Tommy added to the facial now covering my nose, mouth and chin.

“Justin, open your eyes and look at my cock” demanded Ryan and automatically I did as instructed.  Ryan wanked harder faster and without warning shot his load right into my eyes.

“Shit, quick it stings” I yelled panicking, “I can’t see, what have you bastards done to me?”

Hands were all over my face, spunk rubbed out of my eyes, into my hair and mouth then rubbed into my gums…”Ouch…” I just about managed to mumble, “..your finger nails”

One by one the hands disappeared until it was just Ryan standing over me. 

“You okay?" he asked, adding “ I don’t know what just happened.”

I looked around, “Where’s Simon?  I want Simon.” Tears streamed down my face, eyes red and raw, trying to wash the sperm out.

Ryan knelt down and cradled my head, “Simon’s gone, how can I put this?  He’s a great guy, we all love him and in his twisted way he loves us too but he has his nasty side.  He’ll be back though in a few weeks wanting you to breed him.”

I blinked and didn’t understand. “Where’s he gone? Why won’t he see me?”

“It’s the thrill of the chase, he can sniff out a willing Neg guy at 100 paces” said Ryan “and once he’s had a guy, and pozzed him, then in his eyes the guy is damaged goods, and the thrill is gone.  But mark my words, he’ll be back.”

“I, I, I’m confused, Ryan.”

“In a couple of weeks Justin you will probably get sick, really sick, flu, sweats, stomach cramps, sickness and diarrhoea as your body seroconverts giving into the infection.  Don’t worry. We have all been there, I’ll, no we'll be here to look after you and in a week or so you’ll recover and that’s when Simon will be back in order for you to re-infect him making his strain more potent and toxic.”

The enormity of what I had done the last two days suddenly hit me.  I felt numb and a crushing tidal wave of emotion hit me.  What had I done? 

“I don’t want to die!  I can’t afford medication!  Work can’t know!  Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”  I sobbed as Ryan clung tight rubbing my shoulders and stroking the side of my face.

“Bro, HIV need not kill you, and when you need it medication will keep you healthy.  It's the start of your new life not the end.  We’re in this together, you’ll be okay.  Trust me.”

Ryan climbed into the wrecked guest bed rolled me on my side and spooned me wrapping protective arms around my limp body pulling me tight to him.

I was out for the count and slept through to early afternoon and as I stirred and opened my sleepy eyes, and sure enough Ryan was there and greeted me saying “Hi, Sleepy Head.”

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

“This room stinks of sex and sweat, let’s get you in the shower then we can have coffee and eggs.”

Ryan threw back the duvet and I was shocked, a red stain had spread across the bottom sheet.  “Looks like your hole got badly ripped in Simon’s brutal fucking, we’ll clean you up and see just how badly damaged you are.”

“I’m Poz for sure?” I quizzed Ryan.

“I’d bet on it..how are your gums?” I had forgotten the rough oral finger scratching to smear infected cum into my gums. 

Naively I asked “Why hurt and damage me so?”

“To make sure IT takes, to free you, so you can play with us without fear, so you can go out in this big wide World and bareback who you want when you want, you know you love the feel of skin on skin and a hot load dripping from your cunt.”

Ryan fiddles with the controls for a few seconds getting the temperature just right and bounds back into the bedroom as I gingerly get to my wobbly feet and promptly fall back on the bed tired, exhausted and mad as hell at Simon.  “Here let me help you bro.” and in a swift movement Ryan has me on my feet and walks me to the steaming walk-in shower.

“Stand here and let me soap you up and clean all this dried cum away.”  . The water is raining down across his back and over his shoulders making tiny streams and rivulets that I watch mesmerized as they disappear in the valley of his ass crack.  The hot water washes over my body and I close my eyes…I hear Ryan shuffle and kneels down in front of me, his hands gently work up a lather to softly cleanse my aching body.  He’s lifting my cock, soaping the shaft and massaging my balls. And oh so slowly he turned me round to pay attention to my butt.

I can't contain it any longer, “Hold me, and please just hold me.”

He smiles up at me, stands and pulls me into a huge hug, leans forward is kissing my forehead. He whispers back to me "Sccch we’re all here for you, we love you".

He reaches over my head and grabs the shampoo, stepping back a little he pours some into his hand rubbing the shampoo between his hands and then running his fingers through my hair with just enough force to tilt my head back he starts to massage and wash my hair.

My emotions run riot.  This is so intimate and so sensual that I can't  help myself  but start to get hard again.

“I gonna try and wash your crack and hole, so just let me know if it hurts and I’ll stop.” 

His arms wrap around me holding me tight, hands soaping and caressing my butt cheeks, he leans forward and covers my lips with his own as the harder he kisses the more my erection raises up to slide under his balls…He’s squeezing his thighs together now slowly rocking backwards and forwards I’m really too shattered and overwhelmed but this sure feels good and I just want to enjoy this connection since I have no idea what's going to happen in the future. 

We stand like this for what feels like an eternity until I snap out of this bliss as Ryan turns off the shower and grabs the towels off the rack I automatically follow him out and he wraps the warm soft towel around me rubbing my back, chest and legs with it.

He takes my hand and I follow him into his bedroom, Ryan falls into bed and pulls me close to him his rock hard cock brushes over my damaged opening, and in the process, of course, his precum slicks my hole

I gasped, "Ryan..., I can't...."

"Sshh. Justin it’s ok trust me.”

I didn't want him to stop… and at that precise moment his cock head popped into my bruised hole.  The sensation of Ryan’s thick long cock massaging my ass lips was more than I could take. I stopped trying to speak as Ryan held me tight and oh so gently rocked back and forth, working more of his cock and pre-cum into my hole.  Pre-cum is flowing making the way easier for both of us and as he gently works all of his wonderful cock fully in and out of my ass I use one hand to pull his face to me and gently kiss his lips. It starts out soft like everything about this did but it quickly gets passionate swallow tongues and breathing hard eyes locked  until he sees me wince as I push back a bit more then I should have done.                                                                                                                                    

"Easy baby” he purrs, “no need to rush and let me do all the work"  I slowly pull back so just the crown is in my hole and feel him flex his cock so that the precum oozes out  lubing my delicate ass.

Ryan gasps "Oh my god that feels so good"  He flexes his, squirts more precum as I slide an inch back on his cock.

"Feel that baby" he says.”That's me lubing up your hole, that's my precum and my dna getting into you.”  His other hand is caressing my chest, his lips have found my ears as he curls his tongue in and around an area I never knew was so sensitive.                                                                                                        

"Ryan, Oh…oh"  I say squirming around, the hairs on the back of my neck rising and I have goosebumps as I spontaneously push back on his cock.

"Ok Justin, here we go here's the last bit"

He turns me around and faces me, his cock is in place…he grabs my hips and pushes in, not hard but with enough force …my eye's open wide and as he rams my prostate cum shoots out of my cock in hot globs all over my chest.  He isn't cuming yet it’s just this love making has me soooo turned on, soooo sensual.

“Wow…that… is… hot”  Ryan says as he looks down smiling still see-sawing in and out   I reward him with a dribble of cum on my stomach.  I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist pulling him in deeper, pummels me harder and stiffens up… he’s shuddering and my ass is milking his dick for all its worth. Then I feel it, his cock throbbing and pulsing inside me it feels like it’s never going to stop shooting his venom into my guts. I feel 1, 2, 3 maybe as many as 6 times shooting deep into my ass.

In that moment I know it, I wrap my arms around his neck I’m kissing him and crying at the same time.

"Hey Justin It’s ok…I'll take care of you"

"I know” I stutter, “I…I…I”  I’m looking straight at a biohazard tattoo I hadn’t really noticed before.  He sees I’ve seen it "You know we’ll have to get you one of those don't you?"

• Upvote 2