Being felched - Bottoms what do you think

Slut4anyload

I have to say I've never quite understood the mindset of coveting loads. A few months ago at CumUnion, a Top had just finished seeding me, and the second he cleared the room, another bottom - literally - leapt between my legs and slammed his face into my ass and started sucking. When he finished, he said, "I had been watching that guy, planning on getting his load, but then you got it. Now I got it anyway." And then he left. What the hell? It wasn't hot, it wasn't sexy - I felt like I my ass had been mugged.

The only reason I need to keep the cum in my ass is because so many Tops like my ass cummy and wet. I need to keep some because Men like to finger me and feel the cum inside, and rub it on my lips. Do I mind if another bottom comes along to fetch it out? Not on principle, but if a bottom is so load-obsessed that he feels like he's "stealing" a load from me right out of my ass, that guy's got issues.

I don't measure success in loads. I measure success in whether I've satisfied a Top. It's not about me, not about what I "get" or what I "keep". If I can help another bottom give great service to a Top, I will, because for me, it's about the service.

Guest Porthos

I love felching and being felched....Once a guy shoots a load in my ass I love being eaten. I don't squueze it out so no matter how well a guy eats me there's no way he can get it all...My hole will stay nice and wet

I love to felch and to be felched. If a guy wants to suck a load out of me, I’m ok with that but I can see how it can sometimes be a problem. ErosWired, your experience would annoy me. It sounded like he thought getting the load was a contest and he wanted to win. That kind of attitude sucks. To the OP, how would you feel if the guy who just pumped you full of seed wanted to felch your hole? I have one buddy who almost always goes in after his load and I love it. Then he shares some with me through some hot kissing. I still get to keep plenty in my ass. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a regular Asian top who has fucked me countless times over the last 4 years and he loves felching me if I have got previous loads in me and he loves felching me after he has fucked me. I don't mind at all lol!

I was at a BDSM party once and my Daddy and I went into the play space where he bent me over and started fucking me. He loaded me up, passed me to another guy, then I got a load in the sling, and a load from another guy and another from guy #2. When my Daddy told a friend how many I had, who is also a bottom, he was hungry so Daddy told me to bend over and give our friend my loads so I did and he ate me out good. It was so hot! We even made out after.

Edited by hole4use222
Spelling
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2