big boy on the road 1/7 part 1

• Administrators

This was originally submitted to my BB Buds blog by askmeimight (askmeimight@gmail.com) who said the following about himself:

so, i've been reading and enjoying many blogs about sexual escapades and considering writing my own and have decided to just do it. for now, i am not going to go back in time, but may if i find the time as i have some great stories. as the title suggests, i'm a big guy - 5'6" 330 white and hairy. this blog is going to be about sexual adventures but i am going to take just a moment to be political. i believe that prejudice toward the overweight is still one of the most vicious and accepted prejudices in our society. some of us are naturally large and don't wish to starve ourselves to maintain your ideal. i have always been large, am very active, healthy, and don't overeat. that said, i still want to be as big a slut as any of you. i also live in a fairly rural part of new york so i think i do pretty well considering... so, my first two of 2009 are coming next.

----------

originally written on 1/7/09...

so, i'm in central PA for a meeting for a few days - due to the weather i left early and arrived by 4:30. I had no plans until 7 so i decided to post on cl.

"OK - so here's the deal - i have a nice dark hotel room. i shut off all lights and prop the door. you come in, unzip, get hard, and find my mouth and use me until you cum. you zip and leave - we don't even have to talk unless you want to call me a dirty little cocksucker or whatev...

what's the catch? not much - just be 18-35, white, latino, or middle-eastern, CLEAN, disease free and HIV - (I am and intend to stay that way). Be in decent shape but not expecting perfection. Oh and a non-smoker (at least don't reek of tobacco).

meet these criteria and tell me when you can come (and cum) and I will give you the room number - simple as that - no long back and forth

no pics asked for or provided"

the title had said until 6:30. nothing for a while and then at 6:28:

"Hey guy...

really close to your deadline so don't know if you're still looking...

live close by, looking to drop a load

lemme know"

since i hadn't gotten any response, i was out grabbing a bite before the 7 thing so i didn't respond right away. plus the guy had the same name as someone i know who is in the same business and has come to these meetings in the past but wasn't expected this time. it did say "live close by" and the other guy with that name lives in MD so i decided it was probably OK. also, i did leav e the ad up so i must have been hoping. when i got back to the hotel, it was 6:36 and i decided to respond and tell him i could actually go until 7 and if he thought we would be done by then to come over.

"i'll be there."

so, i turned out the lights and propped the door and got ready. right around 6:55 he walked in. i was OK since i hadn't heard from the 7 pm folks. he was early 30's good shape but smelled a little like smoke and ben gay LOL. the smoke smell wasn't too bad and he walked right in and pulled it out and walked up to me on my knees. small but nice cock. i started sucking and didn't taste smoke so that was good. he never grew much beyond 5" but kind of thick and nice and hard. combination of heavy breathing, oh-yeas, and moans was good for me as i like hearing the pleasure i'm giving. i also have to say that it made my mouth water a lot more than usual and i was slobbering on him good - balls were getting real wet - had to be careful as his pants were still on. it was going well and then he does the strangest thing - he says "yea - just like that!" and then changes position - LOL. so, i get the rhythm going again and his balls are pulling up tight so i know i'm there and then he whispers that he's gonna cum - I LOVE THAT and then blows a nice load. as a good cocksucker, i had a face towle ready if he wanted to wipe up, especially as i was drooling so much this time but he just said thanks, packed up, and left. NICE.