Sex Enhancement Drug Trial Subject

RawNerd

Week 2

I started off the week dropping by for my next set of blood work and to pick up my first check.  I took the $500 check straight to the bank and waited all week for Friday to come.  I thought back to last Friday and how it was the best sex of my life.

My classes for Friday were canceled and I was able to head to the testing site early.  The staff didn’t seem surprised to see me back early and let me get ready as the men gathered in the play rooms.

Since I was early and a few guys had already arrived in the play area I was informed of an idea that they had for me to try.  I was asked if I had sex in a sling.  I had seen a few videos of guys getting fucked in slings and they always looked like they enjoyed it so much.

I let them know that I had never had sex in a sling and wanted to try getting fucked in a sling.  They took me to a special play room and had me climb into the sling.   Once I was settled in I was ready for my shot.  For the second week in a row I was memorized as they applied the piece of rubber to my upper arm, wiped a prominent vein, then stuck the needle in, drew back a little getting a flash of blood indicating that they were in the vein.  With no warning the rubber tourniquet was removed and I felt the drug work on my body as I coughed out hard.

I was really feeling the drug this week as they open the door to the room and the few men in the play area began to enter.  The first guy stepped up and applied lube to my eager hole.  As he slipped in a finger I felt a slight burn as he lubed my hole.  I asked about the burn and was told that it was probably the lube and that I’d get used to it quickly.

The guy lubing my hole was right and as I started to suck the cocks that were presented to me the burning faded and my hole became hungrier as he removed his fingers from my hole.  I began begging for someone to fuck me.  As I went back to sucking cock I felt a hard cock drive inside me in one stroke.  I let a moan escape around the cock in my mouth as the guy inside my ass began to long dick me like a stud.

The guy fucking me took his time as he used my ass and boy did it feel good to have a nice hard cock inside my hole.  I thought he was going to cum inside me several times only to have him keep long dicking me.  Finally when he began to grunt and groan I felt his cock spasm.  He looked down at me, smiled and pulled out.  It felt like a gallon of cum began to drip from my ass as another cock quickly was shoved inside.

As the new guy between my legs began to pound away the guy who had just fucked me moved up next to me and leaned in to kiss me.  As he began to pull away he told me to enjoy the 4 loads of jiz he shot inside my great ass.

It didn’t take the guy fucking me long to cum as he was replaced by another guy between my spread legs.  After a few hours in the sling I was ready to stretch my legs as a couple guys helped me down.  While In the sling I was fucked by over a half dozen guys and took nearly a dozen loads.

I felt cum running down my thighs as I walked around and noticed that there were more college guys getting fucked.  I wondered around only to discover to find the first guy who fucked me that night lying on his back with hard cock pointing up.  It was the first good look at that cock to see that it had to be nearly 9” long.  It had to be the largest cock I had ever taken inside my ass.

As I approached I noticed that he was lying there with his eyes closed.  I climbed on the bed trying not to disturb him and position myself over his hard cock.  His eyes opened as I began to lower myself down onto his magnificent cock.

A smile came to his face as he asked if I remembered him from last week.  I had to be honest and let him know that I was fucked by so many guys last week I did not remember him.  He reminded me of when he fucked me, and that he didn’t cum since he had fucked so many of the other guys there that he was shooting blanks.  He went on to tell me that he is usually good for many loads but that there were so many hot asses to fuck he ran out of cum.  He figured that he’d keep from cumming all week as to have a nice reserve built up in his balls.

As I began to ride his cock he pulled me down for a nice kiss.  As our tongues began to duel I felt a hand on my back and felt a cock begin to work in alongside the one already inside my hole.  I felt a slight burn as the cock made its way inside.  As the burning faded the two cocks began to feel great as I looked over my shoulder to see a black guy behind me.

The guy I had mounted told me that the guy joining us was his roommate and they were just waiting for a hottie like me to take the bait.  I was motionless as the two cock inside began to piston in and out.  This time no one held back as I felt the cocks spasm in turn emptying their load inside me.

When we got up I noticed that they both had identical tattoos on their upper back between their shoulders.  I still couldn’t place the symbol and asked what it meant.  They looked at each other, flashed a grin and let me know that it was a reminder of their time here at school a few years back.  They were sure that I’d probable get my own at sometime in the future to remind myself of the good times like tonight.

I kept moving around getting fucked by who ever wanted my ass.  When I started to get tired and the tops were heading home I made my way to the showers to clean up and get dressed.  As I left I was reminded to stop by on Monday for my pay check and to submit to the weekly blood work.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 4

Week 3

When I woke Monday I went and picked up my check and had my blood drawn.  The guy who drew the sample told me that I didn’t look all that good.  I told him that when I woke up I wasn’t feeling all that well.  He suggested that I go home and climb into bed for the day.  After taking my check to the bank I did as he suggested and spent the next 3 days in bed.  I woke Thursday starting to feel better and was grateful since I did not want to miss the next trial session Friday night.

I headed to the testing, received my shot and got fucked like I had the previous two weeks.  I saw the hottie and his roommate who double fucked me the week before.  Half the night I spent with them tag teaming me, fucking and seeding my hole.  After we were all done we exchanged numbers as the sun came up.

Week 4

The week started like normal.  I picked up my check and had my weekly blood draw when I was asked if I’d like to make some extra money this final week.  I was interested in more money and asked how.  I was told if I consented to spending the weekend getting multiple doses of the drug.  The testing would start as early as I was available Friday and would last until Sunday.

My interest was definitely peaked so I asked how much more could I earn?  If I was available the entire time I could make $750.  I could get an extra $250 if I was willing to try multiple forms of the drug.  That made a total of $1000 I would make in addition to the $750.  I couldn’t resist and agreed to the weekend testing.

When I arrived Friday afternoon I prepared for a long weekend of sex.  I was taken to the sling again and was prepped for my shot.  I didn’t say a word as I laid there as the fixed tourniquets on both my arms.  The shots were administered in both arm at the same time, but the tourniquets were removed one at a time.

First the right one was pulled off and I felt the drug work into my chest as I coughed out and with no warning the left one was pulled off and I felt that hit me hard.  As I lay there I began to hear a ringing in my ears and had a little trouble focusing as I felt something cool being inserted into my ass.   I faintly recall someone saying that I was given a suppository that would slowly melt and ass to my high.

My high, I thought this was a sex enhancement drug not a drug that gets a guy high.  I was trying to comprehend what was being said but all I knew was that I needed to be fucked.  It didn’t take long before I was starting to get fucked.  One by one each guy began to fuck me as I began to feel a slight burn in my ass and felt the feeling of the drug begin to get stronger.

As the weekend continued they kept giving me one form of the drug or another.  At one point I was taken out of the sling and I was laid over a bed to allow my ass to rest.  As I lay there and fed a nice cock to suck I felt a stinging on my low back.  I had no clue what was going on.  I was then put back in the sling where the fucking resumed.  I guess that it was Sunday as I began to come around.  I was no longer in the testing facility.  I did not recognize where I was until I saw a guy with a towel over his shoulder that read “The Boys Club”.  I knew this to be the local bath house near campus.

I was trying to figure out how I was now at the local bath hose when I felt a slight sting on my low back.  I got up and as I wondered around I found a key around my wrist.  It had a number on it that I was told was a locker where I would find my clothes.

As I pulled my underwear on I felt a sting as the waist band rested on my low back.  I walked over to the mirror and looked to see a tattoo half hidden by the waist band of my underwear.  I lowered the band so I could see the full tattoo to find that same strange symbol I saw on some many guys who fucked me over the 4 weeks of the trial.

As I was looking at the tattoo a guy walked in and asked if I liked his work.  He continued that they didn’t see many guys my age who bug chased and then celebrated testing poz with a biohazard tattoo.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...