donkeyboy

Perhaps it's the fact I tend toward more Dom tops, but I've found it to be expected by almost all the guys who barefuck me that their cock goes in my mouth after unloading, whether to clean it or to warm it up for round 2. Of the handful that don't expect it, all bar two in my memory have gleefully accepted the service once offered, and if they come back again will usually switch ends without asking from then on.

As for my opinion, I was mentored to make my mouth as accessible as my ass, so I always oblige.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I loooove goin ass to mouth, every time we change posistions it's an oppertunity to get that cock into my mouth straight from my ass, or sometimes I'll just pull off and go right to deep throat a few times b4 putting it back in my ass, the best is takin it in my mouth right after he's filled my ass with cum

Edited by bttmboy85
  • Upvote 1

I always try to clean the cock that has just filled me with my mouth. I enjoy when a top switches holes periodically as long as he cums in my ass. I had a FB who wanted my ass filled with as many loads as I could find before he fucked me. He would fuck me for a while and then ask me if I was ready for him to feed me the cum from my ass. He would pull out and "make" me take the cummy cock my mouth and have me tell him how much I wanted it and how good it tasted. If some of the other load would leak out of me, he would do his best to scoop it up with his cock and feed it to me. I miss him.

Guest bbbearlover1

I would see it as a sign of disrespect, if I didn't get my dick cleaned off after breeding that male pussy.  And I LOVE alternating between eating and fucking that pussy, but then I am a huge male pussy/ass hound.

A good bottom should always offer to do a2m on his Top each time the bottom is  bred.   Some Tops cocks are super sensitive after cumming, and the Top may not want a2m.  But most Tops enjoy a2M.

Def. love it when he alternates between fucking and eating my hole.   Drives me insane, and makes me beg for his load.

• Upvote 1

"Some Tops cocks are super sensitive after cumming, and the Top may not want a2m."

I'm pretty sensitive after cumming, but I like ATM. I want the bottom to be gentle and take my still hard, but softening dick in his mouth and just hold it there, gently licking it clean. That's hot.

Call me naive..but I never knew 'A2M' (without washing the dick) was an issue for most Lol. I've always sucked a tops dick if he shoves it in my mouth straight from my ass, it'll put me off if he washes his dick, 99% of the time I'm clean so its just the natural hole & dick taste in my mouth. It's for me to say 'no, wash 1st' if I prefer, not for him to look for the nearest sink. From being on this site & seeing that it isn't as common as I thought I'm even more excited to do it now. 

I try to  always offer atm to the guy that fucks me.  have since I started taking anal as a teen.,  I was trained well by the first guy to clean him after anal.   my ass is usually pretty clean, but I make sure his cock is either way.  love it when the top is shocked and turned on that I offer the service.  even better when its expected; especially alternating in my butt and my mouth. or when I get to go down on a guy after being in another guy's ass.  love the flavor 

• Upvote 1

NOTHING hotter than when a top guy breeds my ass and then feeds his cum to me in a kiss and from his cock --  felching a btm's cum-sloppy hole gets me rock hard and I have a rim chair for such occasions...do prefer for all holes to be fresh and as clean as possible when the fun starts, but cum tastes better direct from the tap or a well-bred hole than after it is exposed to air... :*  :P  :cool: Some tops are skiddish about ATM until they try it -- I also enjoy rimming top ass if they are open to it. 

It does seem to me that if the bottom has cleaned the top's cummy cock off after a previous breeding that the next time and thereafter the top should be expected after more ATM to clean his seed off the bottom's ass so they can both taste that sweet nectar and none of his seed should go to waste unconsumed. If a top isn't committed to making sure every bit of his seed is planted properly in the bottom, that he's not worthy of being a breeder.