The Biggest Cock You Have Sucked

Guest Saturn1

i never thought i'd say this, but gays have ruined sex! 😜

wtf with all 101 pre-hook up questions. age? size? height? stats? pics? more pics? dude, you wanna fuck or not? 

back in last century when you'd meet guys in person and not ask for a brochure of selling points before sex, i had this one bf:

how big was it? stupid huge like dude are u even human big. def way bigger than anything i've seen before or since. 

how far did i take it? as far as i could! 

each time i slobbered over it, both of us moaning in ecstasy, the one thing that never happened was one of us stopping so we could go get a ruler and start jotting down dimensions. 

• Haha 1

There has been a few that were what I would classified as monster cocks. 2 belong to fuck buddies of mine. One is 9"and very thick. When he gets hard, it is rock solid and sticks straight out. I have to work to get it all the way down my throat. But it is so worth it. He's only fucked me once, had me screaming with pleasure in the adult bookstore. 

The other fuck buddy is 8.5 to 9 inches and also very thick. But it doesn't get rock hard, so I can easily deep throat him. He will use a pump on it sometimes and it gets even thicker and up to 10.5" long. That takes some work to deep throat, but he loves to fuck me and I can take it all. 

But the biggest one was a football player for the local college. The dude was about 6'6" tall and solid muscle. But he had fucked his knee up and had problems getting around. He found the ad for my gloryhole and needed to get off. He came over and I when I saw his dick, I was all over it. Super thick and almost 12". I tried to suck it, but it was too big for my mouth. He kept begging for me to get him off. I offered him my ass, not knowing if I could take it, but I wanted to help him out. I got into the sling and he got into the best position he could while holding on to the sling for support. Luckily I had been stretching my hole hoping to get fisted that night. But I totally took his cock instead. I kept applying lube while he slowly stretched my hole open with his fingers and then his cock. After his cock started going in, I started swinging back and forth on to his cock. It was fucking fantastic. He didn't last long and I could tell he was embarrassed by the situation. But he came over 2 more times after that to have another session with my ass. Hottest fuck ever!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Only 3 big cocks:  My first one was a beautiful fat BBC at a sex party, me socond one a 8 inches White cock at an adult bookstore and the third one I have no idea how big it was since I sucked it in the dark room, just felt so fat and big.  

Just today. A ginger bear  next door with bright red pubes who was 15 inches long ( tape measured) and  9 inches around. He was stood up by girl friend and so horny hd asking If i could suck him off. I could barely get him in my mouth. Then he got more excited and turned around , bent me over, spit on my asshole and rammed her home, balls deep.. It really hurt ( which he liked).  Blew a huge load in my ass,  stopped for a while, smoked a cigar and relaxed, then asked in a very polite southern accent, if I would suck him off. I was getting him close when once again he  bent "Santa", and blew another load up my butt.  

Said his gf pussy is nice, but my  mouth and ass was better . Also said, again very politely  southern style,  "Would I mind him coming back later this week for another round....."  To which I replied, " Id be more than delighted my boy" .😁 ( I'm Southern too). Laying in bed a little but very content.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pigbear66 said:

Just today. A ginger bear  next door with bright red pubes who was 15 inches long ( tape measured) and  9 inches around. He was stood up by girl friend and so horny hd asking If i could suck him off. I could barely get him in my mouth. Then he got more excited and turned around , bent me over, spit on my asshole and rammed her home, balls deep.. It really hurt ( which he liked).  Blew a huge load in my ass,  stopped for a while, smoked a cigar and relaxed, then asked in a very polite southern accent, if I would suck him off. I was getting him close when once again he  bent "Santa", and blew another load up my butt.  

Said his gf pussy is nice, but my  mouth and ass was better . Also said, again very politely  southern style,  "Would I mind him coming back later this week for another round....."  To which I replied, " Id be more than delighted my boy" .😁 ( I'm Southern too). Laying in bed a little but very content.

damn!

• Thanks 1

10” at the bathhouse few years back. Rock hard and veiny, dripping precum. I sucked and swallowed as deep I could go, but still couldn’t get it all down until I shifted position. I had to lay down facing his cock, my ass was up near his face so he could lick it. In that position my throat seems to open up better and my gag reflex is relaxed. I could swallow him whole that way. It was a good time. Other guys in the video room enjoyed watching me and him going at it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2024 at 10:17 AM, norcalraw said:

10” at the bathhouse few years back. Rock hard and veiny, dripping precum. I sucked and swallowed as deep I could go, but still couldn’t get it all down until I shifted position. I had to lay down facing his cock, my ass was up near his face so he could lick it. In that position my throat seems to open up better and my gag reflex is relaxed. I could swallow him whole that way. It was a good time. Other guys in the video room enjoyed watching me and him going at it. 

That's actually the best way to deep-throat a big dick since the curvature of the throat and dick line up perfectly in the 69 position.

You  cocksuckers already knew this!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I recall two. One in about 1982 who was a nerdy skinny white dude in St Paul. Had to be 11" or so. He fucked me with it too. Split me the fuck open and bred my hole. I was 18.

When I lived in Boston in the early 90s, I used to cruise at the sleazy Pilgrim Theatre in the Combat Zone (RIP now condos). It was a huge old vaudeville house that had been built in 1914. Met this tall, hot Irish guy called John. He was tall, broad and furry, with dark black hair on his head and body. He had a huge, thick uncut dick and loved being deepthroated. He would just grab your ears and slam your head down on his dick and hold it. I never said no to that epic dick.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, topblkmale said:

That's actually the best way to deep-throat a big dick since the curvature of the throat and dick line up perfectly in the 69 position.

You  cocksuckers already knew this!

Of course we did 😈 It's always a pleasant surprise for the top when he meets one of us who will put ourselves in this position for him (and I can deepthroat him - and hopefully you - better).

• Piggy 1