The Biggest Cock You Have Sucked

Guest Saturn1

• 5 months later...

Biggest cock I have ever sucked was at least 10 inches and 3 inches thick. I could barely get the guy's cock in my mouth. I spent most of the time sensuously sucking his cock head and licking the shaft. Slowly sucking his cock head brought him to explode his load quickly in my mouth. It turns me on more when the guy starts moaning and his cock begins throbbing as he releases his load in my mouth. It doubles my pleasure when the guy is young, uninhibited, and eagerly tells me that he never turns down an offer of a blowjob....

• 1 month later...

It must have been more than ten inches (it went from my elbow to my wrist) and so thick I couldn’t wrap my fingers around it. I could get about half of it down my throat until he grabbed the back of my head and pushed until his pubes was on my nose. Thank gawd he wasn’t fully erect yet. He tore me up something fierce after that. Had me gaping so wide he was able to fist me. I probably could have sat on a fire hydrant no problem after that.

• 4 months later...

My half German / half Greek boyfriend was 10 X 7.  I would lie on my back, on the bed, with him on his knees, legs straddling my chest, and I would pull him forward, taking his entire cock down my throat, and I would hold it there until I had to come up for air.  I loved doing that !

• 8 months later...

He was over 50, short and had a cock ring on. He was huge, about 8 inches and hard as a rock.

I crawled onto the bed and got between his legs. His cock was perfectly shaped and hard. As I put the tip in my mouth, he grabbed the back of my head. No one else had done this. Most of the guys seemed like first timers or were simply having a thrill at my expense. This guy was a true top and I was to be his bottom. He pushed my head down and I choked. He said,

"You really want this don't you? You want my cock deep in your throat and you want to eat my cum?"

I was in fucking heaven chocking or not choking. This was what I wanted and I bobbed my head and moaned in approval and sucked him hard. He continued to use his hands to force my mouth down on his cock, but it wasn't necessary. I needed no encouragement. I was sucking his cock harder than he could fuck my mouth. We were the best match of the night and we were just getting started. I was pushing down so hard and choking my own mouth as his cock head pushed to the back of my throat over my tonsils. He just laughed saying that's what I wanted. I just groaned each time and kept deep throating him. I wanted him to cum.

I felt his balls and they were really tight. They were shaven and felt so good and ready to give my what I wanted. He told me he was about to cum and pushed my head down hard. As I tried to keep my gag reflex in check, his cock spewed it's cream deep down my throat and into my stomach. I barely had to swallow as his balls emptied their load into my hungry mouth. He pulled me off of him and laughed as some sperm dribbled out of my mouth and onto my already crusted chin.

He did not loose his erection and then I saw, in the darkness a leather cock strap. This guy was into being a top and I was so fucking loving it. He simply said,

"You're not done yet."

I was amazed that his cock was in the same shape I'd found it 10 minutes before. I pounced on this once in a lifetime chance and sucked him as if it was the first time. This time he really forced my head down hard over and over again and was really rough. He really wanted to use my mouth like a man whore. I gagged many times, but kept sucking and trying to meet this thrusts with as much enthusiasm as possible. I was loving this and it was a great way to finish out my night of lust, sucking and swallowing sperm. My face and body was covered and I had a cock in my throat again.

I sucked hard and this time he just came wherever my mouth happened to be in it's up and down motion. My mouth filled up with a smaller load than before and I just let it drip out so that he could see the lust on my face and how much I was in cock sucking heaven. He got up and dressed without saying a word. I checked my email and now that it was after midnight, I was done. I signed off and fell onto the bed. There were numerous wet spots from the cum of several men and my body was speckled with many samples. My stomach was also the lucky recipient of some sweet sperm.

About 9 x 7.  Meet him when we were younger.  He was recently divorced and had 2 kids and was nervous about catching anything I think.  So we just jerked off. 

But maybe 10 years later, he was visiting Denver and recognized me at a bar.  He was a bit more free.  He would kiss now and man, when I got on my knees and and saw that thick uncut cock that was rock hard, I  got that tingly feeling in my gut and loved sucking him.  I still think of him to this day at times.  I wish I had been at the point where he could have fucked me.  He had a nice piece of meat between his legs. 

Another guy was 11" but he had an issue with drinking too much and could not keep it hard except for one time he got me in a public bathroom, pushed me to my kneels and jerked his load all over my face,

I've been very lucky.  My "husband" for years is almost 11":  two big fistfulls with a mouth and throat full remaining, and a beautiful big head.  Black.  Only gotten it all the way down my throat a couple of times.  All the way in my ass was a pleasure.  Seems like my easy spot is around 10".  Best fuck ever remains a young black man half my age, just under 11" as well.   I got my face into his pubes, just not entirely to what I'd call the base.  10" bi black guy fit perfectly, with just enough of a push at the back of my throat that I remember it well to this day.  Still sorry I didn't follow through with a handful of guys over 11", and even 12".

• Like 1