Anonymous Hotel Sex

JoeyPig28

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

I try to keep it a 1-on-1. I don't like multiple guys in my room at once, just scared they are going to rob me or something. I can control where one guy is in my room, but not 2 or 3 or 4. I post on CL and go from there. I just advertise that I'm an ass up bottom in a dark hotel room for bareback fun. Some guys won't send cock pics, others do right at the start. No cock pic is a no go for me. Black guys always go to the front.

Guest faggot hole

A couple of times, a Fuck Bud will arrange for me to serve a friend from out of town.  On both these occasions, my FB would just text me and tell me to go to Room such and such at so and so hotel.  No more information, but i really don't need any more information.  i know what i am and i know what my duty is in such a situation -- to please my FB by pleasing His buddy.  And so i dutifully report and say "Jack (not His real name) sent me."  On neither instance did the dude even tell me His name --just ordered me to strip and assume the position.  i love this truly anon sex.  Getting fucked by a guy i'll probabluy never see again is truly a turn on for me.

One of these guys, when He was done fucking me, He picked up the hotel phone, dialed his buddy who also was here in town on the same business, and staying at the same hotel.  "Hey, i got awesome boycunt in my room and I got the bitch all lubed up.  You want at him?"  In about 30 seconds there was a knock on the door and this guy walks in, strips off his shorts and is in me in one stroke.  i got that extra load that time, a divident.  i never told my FB about the extra load. 

Guest Pwrfkme06

On a business trip I posted on Craigslist and I measured out restraints and had my legs tied into the air and spread wide, arms in restraints ready for a man. Set up the desk as a way I could be restrained bent over. Had left my door ajar and waited. I got 8 responses to my room. At one time four guys let me go from the restraint and said now try to get away we want a rape scene found out they where friends.

Also travel for biz here and do this at least once a week. Post a CL ad with info and crack the door open, lights off, laying naked on the bed and see who comes to fuck me. Some cities are mush better tan others but I find columbus ohio to be the best for this.

Ill have to try columbus,OH one day.  I love Tampa and Pittsburgh the best.  I like Philadelphia too but that has more to do with their adult Theaters.  The action there is super hot.

Guest TSHannahScott

I only had one hotel experience. My boyfriend (exboyfriend now), had talked me into meeting his friend at a hotel and having a threesome. He wanted to watch his friend bring me to orgasm and said they would also perform my fantasy of being double penetrated. We got our own room and then went down a floor to his friends room. The door was propped open and his friend was already naked and on the bed. Right away I was looking at his love tool. It wasn't as thick as my boyfriends, but OMG the thick mushroom shape of the head of his cock made me quiver. We got naked and crawled onto the bed with him. They both licked, sucked and kissed on my skin from head to my red painted toes. I sucked on his friends cock concentrating on his awesome mushroom shaped head as my boyfriend penetrated me. Soon they switched. It felt nice having a different shaped cock inside me. And then I heard two voices come in the room and my boyfriends friend say they were just getting her (me) warmed up. I looked up at my boyfriend and he had a smirk on his face. Their cocks were soon at my face, thick and yummy looking. I wrapped my mouth or tried to at least around all of them. My boyfriends friend came inside me and as soon as he pulled out one of the two guys that came in took his place. He was bigger and thick like my boyfriend, I had to stop sucking to gasp. They flipped me on my back and he positions over me, my boyfriend and the other two guys holding my feet and licking at my toes. The guy went in deep. As I took him deep, I could hear more guys coming in the room. After he came inside me, another cock penetrated me. For a bit, I could feel each of their uniqueness, but after so many I just concentrated on the feeling of getting fucked hard by these men. When my boyfriend wrapped a blanket around me and helped me to our room, he told there was at least 60 guys that had showed up and fucked me. He told me that his friend had put a craigslist ad up.

I have only got to do this 2 times. One time in LA and one in Phoenix. The best night I had was when a nice older Dom guy posted all the ads and sat out in the parking lot so he could see the guys cum and go. He got off on that. at the end of the night he came in and used me. It was so hot laying on the bed with a hood on not knowing who was coming in the room and what they were going to do to me. We started at 2pm and ended at 6am. 18 guys total with 3 repeat customers. I never saw any of them, but some of them were really kinky. Cant wait to do it again.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

It is fucking hot! Make sure to wear a mask and lock your valueables. Hotels have enough cameras etc so that people wopn't do crazy shit

I want a buddy to tie me up in a room and leave me there for 3 hours with an ad on craigslist....

• Upvote 3

Guest 120DaysofSodom

It is fucking hot! Make sure to wear a mask and lock your valueables. Hotels have enough cameras etc so that people wopn't do crazy shit

I want a buddy to tie me up in a room and leave me there for 3 hours with an ad on craigslist....

Part of the thrill for me has always been the danger of letting strangers enter my home with the intention to fuck me anonymously. Its not very smart, but I have been okay thus far, and have never been robbed, or stabbed to death (obviously).

I have done this a few times with varying succes.

I will be traveling next month to both Grand Rapids Mi.& Saratoga Springs, NY. I would love to try again.

do you put the room info in the first add or wait for responces first. It makes me a bit nervous to put all the info out there in an add.

• 3 weeks later...

Love whoring out bottoms in hotel rooms. Will go on Clist or BBRT stating there's a bottom. I choose who and when. Got one guy 12 loads over three hours in NYC. Sometimes i'm there to watch, other times i'm doing it from my office. I always ask them to take pics and send me.

Only once did I pimp out two bottoms in the same hotel room. had about twenty five guys over an evenings. Was great fun to watch, fluff, record all those brings

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Did The Hotel Think A Few Times.

We have done some Anonymous Dorm Sex now and then & one dormmate even set up a glory hole in one of the suiets and thats been Way Hot. Have had some "Straight" guys show up and I guess since they cant see who they are Fucking or who is Sucking them it makes it easier for them.

Set things up, post it somewhere and the Hard Cock and Hot Sex last all weekend. Hummm it seems about time for us to do it again soon

• Like 1