Is Cum And Taking Loads Psychologically Addictive?

CaliBugChaserSD

Yes, I think it is very addictive.  A guy fucked my ass and filled me with his cum when i was a very young teen.  I loved it immediately and begged him to fuck me more.  I quickly developed a constant craving to have guys cum in my ass and it have never stopped.  That same guy also taught me how to suck his cock and take his loads down my throat too. I  have craved the taste of cum  ever since then too.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

For me, it has become an addiction. Everyone is driven to sex but I wasn't always a cock chasing cum dump. The more I did it, the more I needed it. The risk is sometimes a turn on but honestly, there have been times when the addiction overwhelmed any desire to stay safe.

• Like 1

Guest TSHannahScott

I am not addicted. Since I was 15, men just like giving me their hot seed. I happen to like the taste and consistency of it. Could I live without it? I've tried, a few times, but somehow a man can find a way to get his seed inside me. I am just naturally flirtatious, I guess.

• 5 years later...

Great topic and posts😘.

For me, I continue to do something I am aware is detrimental to my health and well-being = that is addiction. Whether my behavior is disease of mind or body, or just a choice, I let others debate. Servicing men makes me happy, and periods of celibacy have not made me any happier.

Many STI, one time 3 std's at the same time, do not make me care about condoms, or enjoy monogamy or celibacy. I tried sex addicts anonymous, and other 12-step programs and the steps work if I put my effort and faith that I will be happier if I discontinue my self-destructive behaviors. I have a nasty drinking and drugging problem that I have not relapsed in over 11 years.

Today 1/2/2020, I have bronchitis, a painful infection that makes me very sad. This is the third time in 3 months. I had a very busy night at Club St Louis last week, Christmas night.  Bronchitis ruined my new years eve plans, i will miss my nieces birthday party in 2 days. I will be better, that is it will not be painful to breathe,  when I complete the course of antibiotics. Infections often follow after a good night at Club.

Hope to see y'all at MAL 1/16-1/20 in DC. I'll be one of many dudes in the darkroom at Eagle DC trying to get your nut in my cumhole.  XOX

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest fagslave

It is both physically & psychologically addictive, The feeling, the taste, the texture, plus it feels so good it enhances me. to never waste such precious fluids 

17 minutes ago, dickluva said:

Servicing men makes me happy, and periods of celibacy have not made me any happier.

I agree completely. I was celibate for, shudder, several years and was miserable. Now that I embrace being a slut I feel a great sense of freedom and hapenis.

• Like 1