Bathouse Fucking

Guest Porthos

Guest Porthos

Every few months I visit the baths in Toronto.  One of the best times I had was at Gay Pride a few years ago.  I had recently been diagnosed and was a little down and needed some fun.  Coming from out of town I knew the spa would be packed, so I went early afternoon to make sure I had a room and got in and out privileges.  Sure enough, by the time I got back that night the place was packed.

The first guy I met was upstairs in the booths surrounding the slurp ramp where I walked in stuck my cock in the hole and almost immediately someone started sucking me.  Next thing I knew he was lubing my cock and stroking it. Before long I was rock hard and felt him backing his ass to my cock.  My raw cock was in his hole.  He began moving back and forth massaging my cock in his ass and I began to thrust until we had a great rhythm going.  

His ass was tight and I was getting close, so I pulled out and motioned that I wanted to suck him.  He obliged by sticking his semi hard dick through the hole and I immediately started sucking.  I had no idea what he looked like, but I wanted to know.  He had an average sized uncut dick.  His stomach was flat and he had no hair on his belly , chest or nipples.  Most likely Asian.  He was now hard, but I wanted to resume fucking him.  I stood up, he turned around and welcomed my cock back into his ass.  I reached over the wall, grabbed his hand tight while I pumped him passionately...It felt awesome, but I had just arrived, and didn't want to cum yet.

Several hours later it was early morning and I hadn't cum yet.  I went from room to room and finally spotted a hot Indian guy on his stomach with his head craned back toward the door.  He was in his 20's with a nice hairy chest.  I recognized him from the previous year when I planted my seed in his pussy, and I wanted to do it again.  I walked in, closed the door, knelt on the bed, spread his cheeks and started tonguing his hole.  He had a great round ass with just a little bit of coarse hair around his hole.  I rimmed him really well, building up my spit for lube. His ass writhed in pleasure, so I asked if I could cum inside him. He smiled and replied "Yes."

I then asked "Mind if I could eat my load out of your ass after I've shot?"

"Fuck, yeah, do it," he answered.

His hole was really wet now, so I raised myself up and aimed my cock at his slippery hole and started to push in.  As my cock slid in further it passed the point of initial resistance  and was now balls-deep. I started pumping but noticed a little resistance, some dryness, so I pulled out, ate him some more, adding spit and slid in again.  Now it was a smooth ride, my cock pumping away.  After a few minutes I rolled him on his back, I lifted his legs, tongued his sloppy pink hole some more.  It was just my raw cock and his beautiful brown boicunt.  Again I slid into his ass, and buried my cock deep while kissing him. He grabbed his poppers took a hit and shared them with me.  I began pumping harder and he squeezed his cunt muscles tight with every stroke. I was getting close and told him I was going to cum in his ass.  Sure enough, some ten seconds later my semen exploded inside his ass.  I pumped five or six spurts into has hole, and then pulled-out.

As I withdrew he squeezed his ass muscles tightly, milking the last of my newly-charged seed.  When I was all the way out I bent down and started eating his hole tasting my cum and his musky cunt.

To be continued

Guest Porthos

Continued:

Later I found a young Asian guy sitting on his bed. Earlier he sent me on my way, but now with morning dawning and apparently no action he wanted some cock. I walked in and began to suck his soft uncut dick. It slowly started to grow, but not rock hard. I blew him for about 5 minutes while stroking my hardening cock. We traded positions and he began to suck my cock. Now super hard I pulled away pushed him on his back and raised his legs exposing his nice pink hole. With it pointing straight up I stuck my tongue inside him, his sparse hair tickling the tip of my tongue. Soon he asked me to fuck him. I was only to happy to oblige. I reached for my poppers, took a deep hit, pointed my cock at his now slippery hole and slowly slid in. No talk of condoms or status. Next he took a hit of my poppers and started moaning as my raw cock fucked his ass. In and out I pumped while we shared more poppers. I was getting close and told him I was going to cum in his ass. He took one more hit as I pumped harder and harder. But instead of cumming I pulled out, kissed him and left his room.

A few minutes later I noticed another Asian guy lying flat on his stomach with his bare ass exposed for all to see. I walked in, closed the door and began rimming his cunt. He was very cute. about 5'-8". 140 lbs with a nearly hairless ass. I continued to rim him getting his ass wetter and wetter sticking my tongue deeper in his hole. I then started sliding my cock up and down his crack, getting closer and closer to his rosebud. I thought surely as I started poking his hole he would ask me to put a condom on, but instead he started to writhe his ass trying to envelop my cock.I took a couple of hits of poppers and started to enter him. He reached for his own poppers and began huffing them as I rode his ass. I went deeper and deeper and pumped even harder. I asked him if he wanted me to cum in his ass. There was no answer, so I continued to fuck until I unloaded my second package of cream into his smooth cunt.

• 2 weeks later...