Bareback: Iraq

Hawler

• 5 weeks later...

Hey

No, sometimes they just ask "do you know any girls?" and I just say yes...but I don't.

I've been fucked by 9 guys since I last posted (sounds unbelievable right?) and three in one day just two days ago. I love how guys won't touch their friends dicks (they usually come with a friend) but no one objects to fucking my ass when it's full of cum.

One guy had a load so big I could feel it throb out of his cock, I've never felt that before.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I've never been to the Middle East. But the University that I attended had a large Middle Eastern Studies Department. The University had a very large number of students from the Middle East attending school there. As well as a large staff of Arab Professors and instuctors. Most of the guys were from Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. I was so turned on by these Arab men. Their dark complexions, beards and hairy chests were a huge turn on to me. These Arab students always seemed to be horny. And were big partiers. They seemed to have no problem of turning to American gay guys to get them off if they couldn't find any American women to fuck. I definitely had my share of Arab dicks in both my mouth and ass during my years at the University. One of them even became a regular "fuck buddy" of mine. Though he was extremely paranoid that one of the other Arab students would find out we were fucking. But, I found that horny Arab guys were quick to pull their dicks out after a few drinks. Brings back great college memories of all the Arab dicks I played with in those years.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

Met a guy in the UAE - married and fucking hot as hell - kept his home with his wife but had another apartment for himself.  Damn, what a hot top and loaded me sooooo much when we'd play - it's been three years now - miss that big hairy cock of his 'n his chest.  Hot fucker.

• Upvote 1

i remember being fucked once by one arab guy, in a small cubicle at a sauna, he did me on all fours, but he wasn't kneeling behind me, he was sort of straddling over me with a leg either side of me. he didn't speak any english except one word... he fucked fast and came quick. but then stayed in side me and kept saying "push"...i didnt know what he was getting at lol he kept saying it so i pushed out. i felt my ass giving way and the cum spilling out down my leg and over his balls. he then slowly moved in and out and starting breathing deeply as he picked up pace and started to fuck me again! it was cool, he had only just cum, but once i pushed his cum out over his cock he started again haha.. the second time he came in me, he didnt say "push" he just pulled out and walked off really quickly without saying a word. it was good.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 months later...

I was bred by an Arab in Moldova a couple of years ago. I met him outside the hotel, came with me up to my room. We kissed for a couple of minutes, then we dropped our clothes and he pushed me face first onto my bed. He asked if I had a condom, I said no, and he entered me without any other question and fucked me senseless, shooting his load inside my ass. Then he left.

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/9/2014 at 9:55 PM, musclefk said:

I spent some time working in the middle east. The arab men are always horny and quite often come 2 or 3 times. Took dozens of loads while there. None of the cocks were less than 7 inches and they are heavy cummers.

That's hot! I knew I was horny for these sexy men for a reason!!

• 1 year later...

I am half middle eastern and I am surprised that non middle-eastern are getting fucked despite not able to blend and they are not blackmailed. Arab men fucking in western countries I can agree with however gay fucks in the middle east with Arab men and that too not being able to blend, not sure what the neighbours or other middle-eastern guest would have thought seeing a non local walking in and out of an apartment building. Fantasy apart Arab men most likely will never fuck outside their close knit harem of boys and that too only if they have certain features. Again I am not talking about Arabs living in the western world.