I held the pot as Noel dipped his fingers into the gel before transferring it to his arse ring and pushing it into his sweet little boi pussy giggling “this stuff gets hot once its inside”, I feigned innocence “really son?, let me try it”, I dipped my middle finger into the pot “hands behind your head son”, he licked his lips as I gently pushed my middle finger into his lovely tight little hole, I worked my finger in and out “that feel better boy?”, he grimaced a bit “still hot but better”, I pulled my finger out of him dipping it into the laced lube again before returning it to his hole “its always hot at first but it still feels good eh?”, he nodded in affirmation not that I needed that his cock rock hard leaking precum onto his stomach was indication enough for that.

I continued finger fucking him, getting deeper each time until I felt his little nugget, that made the little bugger cry out and arch his back “oh yeah you like that huh boy?” , he bit his lip then licked them so sweetly his eyes getting that lovely little glazed look I love so much, I pulled my finger out of his bum scooping up more of the lube shoving it deep into his hole again but using two fingers this time, he squirmed again, there was something so lovely seeing him adjust himself in the chair when he spread his legs over the chairs arms more, I worked his little bum, two then three fingers in him stretching his eager virgin little hole out “that’s a good boy, you love this its what you need”, I pulled my fingers out of hole delighting in seeing him push it out, his hole puckering yearning for more, his sweet blue eyes all glazed over and full of lust.

I pulled him up kissing him deeply before twisting him round “kneel on the chair boy”, the compliant lad did as he was told as I undid my slacks and pulled out my fat cock, I spat on my hand rubbing it on my cock, the boy looked at me over his shoulder his eyes glazed and horny, I chuckled “time to pop your cherry son” lining my cock up at his puckering ring “your going to get it and then some”.

He cried out a bit as I penetrated his little ring but the chems swimming round in his system blocked out the real pain of my fat cock forcing his virgin boy cunt to accept my cockhead as it popped into him, I grabbed his hips giving short hard pumps inching further into his anus with each thrust grunting “fuck boy your pussy is so tight!”, he was moaning and groaning hanging his head as his first fuck overtook him, my dick slivered in and out of his butt, his ring was stretched obscenely round my dick as I long fucked him “yeah boy your cunt needed this a real man to break you in!”, I grabbed him by his hair jerking his head up and back, “tell daddy how you love it!!” his tongue was hanging out the side of his mouth, spit running down his chin he gurgled  “love it daddy”

I dropped his head “I knew you would boy, fuck your cunt is so good!!” I grabbed his hips again and resumed my pounding, red streaks were showing on my cock as I fucked my big dick in and out of his stretched out little boy pussy, I made sure I angled my thrusts to hit his prostate eliciting little yelps of delight out of the boy as I felt round under him feeling his boy cock nicely surprisingly hard, “oh yeah my little slut, good fucking boy”,  I released his cock and pulled my dick so my cockhead rested just inside his hole, then I slammed it back into him, “yeah boy Daddy’s going to give it to you how a boy should be fucked”, I did it again, and then again his body shaking his back shiny with sweat, I slapped his arse “daddy’s getting close boy”, he wailed out “yes that’s it boy daddy’s going to cum in your boi pussy, make you a good boy!”, I pumped a few more times before I ground into him as deep as I could and fired five or six nice big spurts of my fertile toxic muck into his deflowered little bum, as I cum in him I felt his arse contract round my dick as he fired his own spunk all over the chair, I could not help but grin “good boy!!”

I stayed inside him leisurely pumping my dick in and out a few times as I never loose my hard on quickly ensuring that the insides of his rectum were well covered with my seed, I ran my hand down his back “that’s a good boy, just as a boy should be, well fucked and full of cum”.

I carried on pumping him gently as the door opened and Andy the other Santa walked in muttering “fucking poxy kids”, and then his gaze settled on us stopping him in his tracks, he took off his big white beard grinning “who’s the fucktard?”, I pulled my dick out of Noel’s gaping hole smirking in seeing some of my pink tinged cum leak out “just a Christian dumbfuck boy who’s just had his cherry popped”.

Andy pulled his cock out walking up to Noel lifting the lads head up “nicely chemmed I see”, before walking round tracing his fingers down the boys back and over his sweet bubble butt, he put his hand down scooping some of my tinged cum that was leaking from the lads arse and rubbing it on his cock, jerking it until it reached its full impressive hardness, he rubbed his finger and down the kids arse crack shoving his finger into the boys hole, Noel sighed hungrily as Andy finger fucked him “yeah little piggy your nice and open just how I like it”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 1

The pungent scent of sweat and spunk permeated the air as sounds of hard fucking filled the small basement room and echoed off the ceiling, the slapping of skin on skin, animalistic grunts of exertion and gurgled whimpers of pained pleasure.

I closed my bag looking around, it was rather poignant to see the pair of innocent little white ripped up briefs screwed up on the desk right next to the used point and tourniquet the head of security not five minutes earlier had tied round my little helpers arm.

The sound of flesh against flesh brought me back to reality "That's it, boy" growled Bonsu as he relentless ploughed his fat ten inch cock in and out of Noel's chemmed up little fuckhole "you keep squeezing dat white boy cunt on your new Papa's big black cock!", not that the boy could make any noise except gurgle as his face and throat was being filled by another black guy whose name I did not know,  I had to stop and admire Noels little white body being ravaged by the massive black men, his sweet athletic body I’d enjoyed so much over the past few days arching and writhing under the two men.

I chuckled thinking what his mother would say about her sweet little Christian son being a fuck toy for older men now, especially for black men old enough to be his father or even grandfather, I knew Bonsu well enough to know that Noel would not be able to walk right ever again.

I picked up my bag and lit a cigarette “I’m out of here”, Bonsu looked over his shoulder grinning at me as he fucked in and out of the boys gaping cunt “see ya next year Bad Santa Bruno”

• Like 5
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 1

as the fat fuck pig cunt from boston is such a proflic story teller and writer....sorry while i piss myself laughing.... maybe the fat ugly pig would like to get up off of his big fat ugly arse and write something? fucking fucktard

The people who write these stories do it do entertain themselves and other people not to be dicatated to lazy obese sloths

• Upvote 2

• Moderators

as the fat fuck pig cunt from boston is such a proflic story teller and writer....sorry while i piss myself laughing.... maybe the fat ugly pig would like to get up off of his big fat ugly arse and write something? fucking fucktard

The people who write these stories do it do entertain themselves and other people not to be dicatated to lazy obese sloths

There is no call for abuse.

Great job, Bad Santa Bruno!!! And there goes another little faggot you helped to find his calling as a cheap, chemmed-up cum-dump boywhore...

Congratulations on just another notch on your bedpost! ;)

Felix

Seconded ! Love this story, and hope you tell us how it works out with Noel and the security guards

• 11 months later...

Hey guys….. I read this story last year already and was always hoping it would be developed in one or the other way. Since the end is now already written, I thought – maybe I could write sort of an interlude, between the third part and the final part. It seems like some action is missing and Noels ordeal has not been finished yet.
I truly hope daddybear doesn’t mind. I do this in great appreciation of his work and the way he conducted the story.
This is my first try in writing. So please be kind to me. If you are interested I could write the second part of the interlude, but then I fear the story is truly over. And this makes me really sad. 

Besides all: Merry Christmas to all of you – from Germany.

Interlude:

Andy was pushing 3 fingers into the moaning twink. He did a good job inserting my junk, which was dripping out of Noels roughly used cunt. My cum being pink stained, Andy remarked, that I damaged the boy pretty good.
I was sitting in a big chair, almost in front of Noel. My legs spread wide and my dick still hard from the relentless fucking I just gave the little one. Watching into Noels face, I saw he was still flying high but sometimes his eyebrows kind of frowned, like the pain was actually sending signals of the rape to his brain.

‘Give him some more lube. Make him horny for more dick, man…..’ I shouted to Andy.
Andy didn’t think twice. He scooped a large amount of the spiked lube and roughly entered his victims ass, creaming the inside of his ass with the drug that was given.

Noel whimpered.

‘Man…. this hole will be fucked…. it will be fucked once I get my fist in….’ Andy mumbled this more to himself than to Santa ‘Bruno’
Bruno was slowly jacking off. Although he had just ejaculated gallons into the young bitch, he felt like his balls wanted to wipe out yet another orgasm.
He liked the idea of Noel being corrupted. In this moment he didn’t think of explanations for the bad shape the boy would be, when his mom would come to pick him up.

There was only his lust and this angelic cute bottom, who had his first sexual experience. And this was so intense.
Meanwhile Andy opened his jeans and his big gun almost jumped out of his pants.
‘Man – I need to fuck him too. Do you mind if I take my piece of the cake’ Andy asked.
‘Not at all’ I answered. ‘Show him how nice a dick can hurt, once it is all the way in’

Without hesitation he jacked his dick a few times and although it was not necessary, he spit on the boys hole to make him even more wet. In one smooth motion he slid his whole size into the boy who was grunting with pain or pleasure. Either was possible in his drugged state of mind.

Like a jackhammer he worked on the tight ass. Pulling out totally and slamming back in. Noel’s eyes were open and they were glued on Bruno and though, they were shadowed, it felt like he was yearning for Bruno to stand up and feed him some cock.

In this very moment a key could be heard, unlocking the door again. Andy was so much into fucking, that he didn’t hear, or just didn’t care. But Bruno turned his head: and in walked Bonsu. A big black guy with a huge bulge in his crotch…. which was even more growing, when he saw the surprise that awaited him.

To be continued…… (?)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5