Swimwear

sinfuljock

So, we have the discussion about underwear, but what about swimwear? I'm heading to a beach the coming weekend to get away from winter weather...and love swimwear nearly as much as undies!

So what do you prefer to wear yourself? Might be interesting to see if there is a difference in top vs bottom on this...so i'd be interested in what you like your partner to wear also.

I'm a bottom and love to wear speedos or tight short squarecut suits (my fav since they still emphasize ass but not dick so much).

For tops I love speedos since I wanna see what I'll have to work with ;) I also like the short trucks that look like running shorts if they are thin.

post-36137-0-52581800-1420720311_thumb.jpgpost-36137-0-91607400-1420720316_thumb.jpgpost-36137-0-83740000-1420720312_thumb.jpgpost-36137-0-65565400-1420720313_thumb.jpgpost-36137-0-74907100-1420720314_thumb.jpgpost-36137-0-72341000-1420720315_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

I prefer to sunbath naked but if I have to wear something I go for speedos. I prefer unlined because even if I am a bottom there is nothing wrong with flaunting what you got in front as well.

I just bought an Intouch white unlined bikini/speedo that is supposed to become semi transparent when wet. OK, so that may be just for a more gay environment (gay beach or resort). In mixed company I would still go for the speedo, just not semi transparent :-) or a more tight squarecut.

Guest faggot hole

Last year, a guy who took me to Florida bought me one of those ridiculous Japanese speedos.  It was extremely low cut, so low that if i had not shaved my pubic hair, it would have shown.  It just (barely) covered the base of my cock and in the back, about 4 inches of cunt-crack was exposed.  It was unlined and white and it was all but transparent when wet.  i have to say, it didn't stay on very long.

• Moderators

Last year, a guy who took me to Florida bought me one of those ridiculous Japanese speedos.  It was extremely low cut, so low that if i had not shaved my pubic hair, it would have shown.  It just (barely) covered the base of my cock and in the back, about 4 inches of cunt-crack was exposed.  It was unlined and white and it was all but transparent when wet.  i have to say, it didn't stay on very long.

I think we deserve a pic! ;)