I met him in 2009.  He had been in the country for five years, living in NYC but had recently moved to San Francisco.

The second I saw his big, veiny, uncut cock on BBRT, I knew I had to get it in my cunt.  I liked his status, which was listed as poz + other.  The only status which turned me on more was do not care.

We met at the hot tubs on Van Ness Avenue.  I liked the place as I could fuck and not worry about getting blood on the sheets or piss on the rug, which would be the case if I got fucked at home.  I didn't ask what the other in his status was, it really didn't matter. I fucking wanted it - I wanted every fuckin' thing he had.

That cock didn't disappoint, it was a thing of beauty:  thick, long and shiny.  It flopped out of his suit pants, hard and dripping.  He bent me over and rammed it home.  I was being used like a hole, just like I wanted it.  My insides were being torn up.  By the time this fuck got sloppy, I would be lubed-up with a mixture of his precum and my blood.  My whimpers turned into begging as we were running out of time.  I begged for his poz load.  The sheets and my ass were soaked with pink froth, my cunt was a hungry gaping hole. He was piston-fuckin' to get his nut.  Softly he whispered in my ear "You want my strain, pig?"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 3

Guest bbbearlover1

@bbbearlover1 I wouldn't know, never had a black guy breed me. Always wanted to but just never happened yet

I hope you will have the pleasure of finding out sooner rather than later.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...