Omg What Did I Do?

• 3 months later...

Part X

As he got up then, I could not move at all.  I just lay there wondering what the hell I had just done.  I had not even thought to ask him his status, and now he has told me he is HIV poz and that his viral load is around 1,000,000.  Way the hell high enough to knock me up on one try, I would think.  He just stood there staring at me for a bit and then asked "You okay?"

I had trouble answering as all I could do was stare at his huge cock which was still quite a ways up, even if it wasn't a full on hard.  My mind was racing all over the place, trying to figure out what to do.  I had only wanted to see that beauty of a cock, and maybe touch it, but now I was laying there, having not only touched it, but having sucked it and having been fucked by it.  OMG was all I could think.  Such a magnificent fuck.  Way better than any fuck I had had before.  And I was fucked by a huge fuckin' poz cock to boot!  What the hell was I to do now?

Finally I found my voice and asked "Why did you do that to me?"

"Well, I've seen you and your boy in the bar several times, and I noticed how you dance, and I sensed you needed for me to fuck you.  Well, that plus you have one of the nicest looking asses I've ever seen.  From your movements on the dance floor, especially when you rub up against some of the other dancers, teasing the guys and driving them crazy, I just knew you needed some poz cum to set yourself free so you could really have fun."

"I don't remember having seen you at the bar," I replied.

"Well, I own the place, and often watch the floor through a one-way mirror.  I don't go out on the main floor very often.  I just like to watch to make sure my guests are having a good time, and that my employees are doing their jobs.  When I saw you, I was really tempted to join in, but as it was, I didn't think we'd ever get together - until, that is, I saw you on line.  That's when I decided to tease you a bit, tempting your inner slut to come out, and, if I was successful, I decided to fuck you and turn you into my poz cumdump."

Whatever he thought, I was still, however, freaking out, and I blurted out "But I love my boy!  Now what am I going to do?"

"Honestly, I just wanted to have sex with you, and so just go on - stay with your boyfriend," he replied.

"How the hell am I going to explain to him that I've been pozzed?  He'll obviously figure-out I've cheated on him."

"Bring your boy up here soon, and start fucking him.  I'll take it from there," he suggested.

"What do you mean, by saying 'you'll take it from there'" I asked.

"I'm betting your boy will bottom for my cock - once he takes a look at me," he replied.

I didn't think so, but thought it sweet to watch, especially as I had never seen my boy bottom.  Ever.  It would definitely be hot.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 16

• 1 month later...

Part XI

Well, what a conflict.  Just wanted to see a really huge cock and had but had also ended up sucking it to full hardness and then let him dominate me into letting him fuck me with that huge pole.  Then he tells me he is poz on top of that.  What the hell was I thinking about. That is what comes from thinking with my small head.  Now, either I have to explain to my boyfriend what I had done or trick him somehow into coming with me on that trail and fool around and let the guy fuck my boy too.  I had never seen him bottom before. How was I going to do that. He doesn't like hiking that much either.   Oh, worry, worry.

I decided to try and tease my boy into going with me.  First, I got my big cock poz guy to take a few pics of his cock, but not showing all of it, just enough to draw interest and curiosity.  Then I plied by boy by teasing him with my ass.  Then telling him there sure were a lot of guys walking the trails where I went and some had some really nice looking butts and cocks.  Then I, accidently on purpose, left my puter on with one of the tease pics from my poz guy.  It showed nothing but the huge head of his cock with a caption about how long and bid around it was.  I then left my laptop sitting on desk leading to bathroom where my boy was sure to see it on the way to there.  I know he saw it as when he came back to bed he was hard as a rock and fucked the hell out me.

I then left another one on that showed my poz guy's balls and a note about how big they were and how much cum they could hold to spurt out when needed.  After each time I left a pic out my boy would come back to bed and just plain plow my hole for all he was worth and fill me full of his cream.  I was loving it, but had to keep track of what was going on, too, as when my boy wasn't plowing my hole all I could do was think about that huge cock plowing me really good and deep and thinking about that poz cum made me wild for some reason, too.

My boy was also asking questions about that cock I seemed to be always looking at, wink, wink.   I told him it was one of the guys who hiked the trails I went to.  I told him we had taken a break at about the same place once and had talked a bit and exchanged emails.  I told him that ever since he had sent me some pics of his cock for fun to tease me with.  I just thought they were fun.  My boy said he would love to see if it really was as big as he was telling me.

After a couple of weeks of this my boy finally asked if he could come with me on my next hike.  I smiled and told him I would love for him to come as I loved doing everything with him.  I told him we should go the next morning for sure and he agreed saying he sure hoped that guy would be around so he could get a look at that huge cock once.  This really made me smile as it seemed like he had more interest than just wanting to see it.   When my boy went to the bathroom, I quickly sent a message to the poz guy telling him that my boy was coming with me in the morning for a hike and he might want to be around to see what would happen.  I got a message back quickly saying he would try to be there but wasn't completely sure of his schedule yet.   I was a little disappointed but sent him back that I sure hoped he could make it.

My boyfriend and I arrived and it was a really nice warm day for a hike.  We both decided to just wear our shoes and socks and jocks and shorts only as we thought that while hiking we would get too warm with a shirt of any kind on.  We started out and then turned off on the route most guys used and most of them nude or with just their shoes and socks on.  We had hiked a short distance when we encountered the first person we had seen and very naked but in good shape guy with what looked to be a very nice uncut cock walking along the opposite direction.  We exchanged hellos and kept on going, caught my boy looking over his shoulder at the guy walking away, so I looked also and he did seem to have a nice ass too.

We ran into about 5 or 6 guys like this over the next approx. 2 miles we hiked but none were my poz guy at all.  We decided to return then and took another route that would take us by where the poz guy had fucked me before.  As we got close to that spot I veered off the trail and had my boy follow me and took him right to where the deed had been done.  I then dropped to my knees and started to play with my boy's cock through his shorts and then tugged them and his jock down and soon had my mouth wrapped around his cock and sucking him good.  I was really horny being where I had last been fucked by someone other than my guy and a poz one to boot.

I sucked for a while and then stood up and we were then kissing and running our hands all over each other while getting rid of our clothes completely.  Then my boy pushed me down and onto my back and was soon burying his tongue in my hole and then running a couple of fingers in me too to loosen me up some.  This went on for about 10 minutes and then he pulled his fingers out and rammed his cock in me deep as it would go on one thrust.  I pushed my hips up and into him to make sure every bit of his cock got in all the way.  He then proceeded to pound the hell out of my hole.

He got a good rhythm going and I was really enjoying it when I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye.  I turned my head and there about 25 feet away was my poz guy in all his glory.  Stark naked and his cock pointing straight into the sky hard and beautiful.  I barely was able to whisper to my boy that he was here watching I was so caught up in the excitement.  My boy turned his head to looke and the poz guy let him see him for just a second and turned and walked away into the trees.  My boy yelled hey, come back here a minute, but there was no answer and by the time we got untangled and ran up there, the guy was nowhere to be seen.  My boy told me he barely got a glimpse of that cock before it was gone.  Damn, he didn't see enough to tell exactly what he had seen.   We didn't even finish our sex we had started but just hiked back to the car and went home.  We were both somewhat discouraged by the day's events.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

This has so far been one of the HOTTEST stories I have read on this site.  Leaking like a faucet for sure.  Near busted on each posted story but am waiting for the next chapter.  Great job in the storytelling!  I wish I could find a guy like that to just make me go crazy for his huge monster and just have his way with me depositing a monster load inside of my tight hole.

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to the next chapter,you sure write the best stories on here MackyJay.

I wish I could find some woods with an 11" poz cock with a 1,000,000 viral load I'm sure that would get me pregnant in a hurry. :P  :P 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Part XII

We got back home and were both pretty bummed out.  Just hardly got a glimpse of my poz guy's huge cock and he was gone.  My boy had really been looking forward to seeing it and I had been hoping for a whole lot more than a look.  I really shouldn't have been surprised, though, I guess, as I already knew that guy loved to tease first.  I had told him my love was basically only a top, so maybe he wanted him teased like I had been to where he was going crazy from wanting to see it and would fall for it being rammed into him before he knew it.  LOL  I know it had been somewhat of a surprise to me and then the huge surprise when he told me he had filled my hole full of his highly toxic poz cum.  I think part of my disappointment had been my boy not getting filled this time too.

We didn't have sex for a couple of days after that.  Kept watching to see if the guy was online to see if we could set something up but he was not on.  Then, the third day, he left a message.  I opened it and it was another pic of the head of his cock only with a huge drop of precum on it just oozing out.  It looked enormous in the pic and tasty also. My boy's cock jumped to full attention in just a few seconds after I showed it to him.  That was all there was though, no message at all.  I wrote back telling him how hot the pic was and when would he be back out to the trails again?

It was another two days before we got an answer back and again it was a pic of the head of his cock, this time looking like cum all over it.  A message was with it telling us he would probably be on the trails the next day.  We both had hardons after reading that and were going nuts talking about seeing that cock the next day.

My boy and I were so turned on by the thought of that huge cock we couldn't even think about anything else, including having sex together even, which was kind of weird.  We talked about that guy a lot. My boy wanted to know all I knew about him.  I told him I really didn't know any more than he did other than I had got his email address and actually seen his giant of a cock close up while talking.  I told my boy that I thought the guy might have a thing for me as he had sprung a hard on while we had talked but that was all I knew.  Hated to lie to him like that, but sure didn't want to tell him about being fucked by it also.

The next morning we were on the trails.  We walked around enjoying the views we got of several guys walking around nude.  Some had some pretty impressive cocks of their own, but I knew my poz guy's was bigger yet.  We walked around quite a bit without seeing him though.  We finally decided it was time to take a break and we headed over to the spot we had started to fuck at before and I had been fucked royally by that massive poz cock.  We decided to lay out and work on tans and spread a blanket we had taken turns carrying and got naked and laid out.

My love fell asleep fairly quickly but I couldn't get that huge cock out of my mind and was wondering where the hell he was at.  I wanted it again for some reason I could not explain even though I knew it wasn't right and especially with my boy right there beside me.  Thinking about the other day had my cock growing and my ass twitching badly.  Pretty soon I was digging in my pack for my dildo and soon had it buried to the hilt in my ass.  I didn't even touch my own cock but slowly started to run my dildo in and out of my hole slow and deep.  Just as it was really starting to feel good, I thought I heard a noise.   Turning my head, there he was, naked and that magnificent cock pointing to the heavens, hard as rock and beautiful as they can get.  He put his finger to his lips to silence me and approached our blanket. 

He stopped next to me and knelt down and immediately his head went down and his mouth swallowed my hard cock in one gulp.  As he did that, one hand covered my mouth to stifle the moan I made and the other hand went to my dildo and as it was almost out of me, rammed it all the way in in one fast hard stroke.  I nearly jumped out of my skin it felt so wild.  After just a few minutes of this I was a squirming wreck of passion.  Then he stopped and leaned across my body and all at once grabbed my boy's cock, as he was now laying on his back, and swallowed him to the base in one smooth stroke.  As he did that, he pushed his cock into my mouth which I opened greedily and my boy's eyes flew open.  I could see him out of the corner of my eyes as he leaned up on his elbows wanting to know what the hell was going on?  His cock grew immediately under the ministrations of the poz guy's lips and mouth though and he then just had to moan in pleasure. 

My love was looking over at me with a questioning look on his face.  I nodded, what little I could, to let him know this was the GUY.  He got it and then was trying to look between us to see that huge cock in my mouth, but there was little he could see from the angle we were all in. The guy just kept up his bj on my boy and soon my boy quit looking and laid back enjoying the bj as I was enjoying giving one to the poz guy.  I think we all thought we were in heaven.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

Fucking internet!!!!    Had the next part almost done and blip, gone completely again.  That makes about 5 times that has happened here now on different things.   OMG  Now have to start all over again.