Not Going Back

Hey guys - first post here. 

I've fantasied about BB sex for ages but have always played it safe, especially for the last couple of years at university. I've always wanted it though, should have known that going bareback was pretty much inevitable. Anyway, I basically just decided to go for it, and got fucked raw for the first time two nights ago. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but barebacking for the first time was beyond words. I honestly feel like I lost my virginity all over again. The feeling, the sensation, the thrill. Fuck it was amazing, the best sex of my life. 

I met this guy on BBRT and went to his place where he just completely dominated me. Gave me the most incredible deep rim job then just fucked the hell out me, alternating his wet cock between my ass and my mouth. The feeling of his cum sitting inside me, him using it as lube for another go, and tasting his seed on his dick was almost like a religious experience. At one point he fucked me against this mirror and I could literally see cum sliding out of my hole down my leg.

I seriously don't think I'll be able to enjoy safe sex again, it was just that amazing. I'm not going back. 

Feel the same way...LUV it raw!!! No latex for me. Luv my guy's thick raw cock breeding my cock hungry hole. Luv the spunk filling me and running down my leg. And a2m is an absolute requirement. Hell yeah. Go for it buddy and get as much as you can...always horny...Mmmmmmm  ;)  ;)  ;)

• 2 weeks later...