Bottoms How Much Do You Clean Yourself Out?

Pig Bottom

I go out on Saturday nights and I have a 3 hour process of doing shower douche enemas, about every 20 to 30 minutes. 

I think it might be overkill, and sometimes I feel like I get a urinary tract infection from it later on.

I go out to play for several hours but I wonder if others just use a bottle enema and still get clean?  

Cleaning......one of the major disadvantages of being a bottom. It takes time and you need to plan it. A top just has to whip out his cock and fuck away. Not so for the Bottoms. It is why I sometimes don't act upon my horniness. Not in the mood to clean.

When I do I use a rubber bulb enema (only one I have). Fill with luke water, insert, shoot and keep it there as long as I can. Then flush. I repeat until I see just clear water coming out. That takes 20-30 minutes. And then hope for the best. So far I had only a few "accidents" when I apparently hadn't cleaned enough even though I thought I had. Hate it when that happens. So when I hook up online I always agree to meet in 1-1.5 hours.

If I would have to spend 3 hours on that process I would probably not have sex at all!

Different when it is planned, then I take a bit more time, but not more than an hour to clean. The nozzle would hurt my insides (need to get a better one...) making it uncomfortable.

• Upvote 1

The problem is once you start cleaning out it starts everything else coming down.  That's why it takes me so long, but when I am done i don't have any accidents. 

I wish tops would stick to the professional bottoms that are bent over waiting for it, but often I see a guy drop another guys pants and stick it in and odds are it's not clean. 

I know ti would be easier if I ate a lot of fiber or metamucil, but I don't. 

Edited by Pig Bottom
  • Upvote 1

I usually use a water nozzle thing to clean out with and do it, usually, until the only coming back out is pretty darn clear.  Then I usually like to wait about an hour or a little more and do it again till it comes out clear again.  Bad news is I usually have to drive somewhere to get action and it is about an hour drive to anywhere from here.  Sometimes the drive and some bouncing around seems to stir up some more, even when I don't really eat the day before or that day and have had, luckily not much, but some dirtiness again when being fucked.   Accidents happen no matter how careful someone tries to be but I do try to keep it cleaned out as much as possible most days even.

I do have a great system to clean myself out, but I think I dehydrate my body doing it which is why I get those urinary tract infection symptoms, like when you have to go really bad every 3 minutes, but nothing comes out. 

I also use a butt plug in between enemas, that helps bring things down too I think.  Once or twice I have been ready to leave and not fully clean, but just clean again and I'm good to go for the whole night.  I also take imodium, and drink water and cranberry juice and take a cranberry vitamin.  Time to start cleaning, ugh.  

Edited by Pig Bottom

Someone else said it on here, but chia seeds work great. They sell them at Trader Joe's and any heath store.  If you don't want to eat them daily, eat them the night before.  The next day easy to clean.  I eat them daily.  Cleaning up when bottoming is a lot faster and I stay clean a lot longer.

• Upvote 1

rarely clean out and I let any potential top know that I prefer to have the shit literally fucked out of me and if any gets on his cock, as a good bttm, it is my duty to atm after...I understand if it is too much and can always move on to something else or get cleaned out ...sometimes will get cleaned out if the top insists on it but it is more prep time that could be spent fucking and getting off. Also warn the top that even if I do get cleaned out, esp if he is hung and knows what he is doing, something may work its way down anyway no matter how much prep is done.  It is perfectly natural and it is a shit hole after all..honestly think some guys expect to find rose petals and rainbows up there...it aint called a shit chute for nothing...fudge packers etc.

• Upvote 3

i go on a liquid diet (clear broth, etc) for 24 hours before before a big night out. then i clean out until it's clean enough to drink, to the point that i can squirt out totally clean water every time. i do that about once/ week. the other days of the week, i just douche with the shower hose enough so i dont have any problems, which means douching until it's fairly clean.

to make all this easier, it's always good to eat LOTS of fiber (much more than the daily average), put flax seed or chia on everything you eat, eat lots of fruit, and drink lots of water -- every day. i have fiber with every meal. cleaning out is so much easier that way. and, frankly, it's not hard to have a high fiber diet. 

you can also discuss all this with a proctologist. they have all kinds of tips for your butt and for butt fucking. 

For years, I used the big red bag to clean out. It was an arduous process. I have learned that the amount of water is key. I have since gone to the little disposable enema bottles and only use about a half a bottle for each step. It only takes 2-3 steps to get clean water and last a good 5-8 hours. If you use too much water you start to loosen the stuff in the intestines as opposed to just the colon. It goes without saying, that you should take a shit before starting the process.

If it's just a simple event, with a bit of fucking, then cleaning your rectum is all that's required. A few douches over the course of 20 minutes or so, and I'm good. 

I'm not into fisting and haven't yet been in a situation where I'd be in a sling for a day. Can't really see the need to clean out anything beyond the second sphincter.

• 5 months later...

I clean out almost every day, no matter if I have sex or not. I always play a little with anal toys on the occasion too, just to keep my hole operating.

Uncleanness totally grosses me out. Also when I'm on sex parties and notice that there is an unclean bottom around or even lying besides me. More than once I had the case that tops were moving from bottom to bottom and all of a sudden I noticed shit smell in my hole which came from another bottom through a top's cock to me. I needed to go and clean my hole. Annoying.