Tips For Shaving

Endymion

cam1972 that sux, I never ever had that problem.

It wasn't fun. Never tried it again. Lmao

I always shave my balls. I love the feeling of those smooth babies swinging around freely and hairless in my jeans or shorts as I mostly go commando. Same for my ass.

Hardly meet anyone who wants to rim me though. Pity. A scruffy unshaved face rimming me is such a good feeling.

Agreed! Love that feeling too. And I'd rim the hell out of your ass. Smother me in that ass.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

As a fellow hairy guy, keep in mind that you might be questioning this decision after the first couple days lol. The initial stubble and razor bumps will be annoying but once you get the hang of it and have a sense for how sensitive your skin is there you'll get used to it. If you shave on a regular basis also the irritation and stuff won't be as bad each time you do it.

Some great responses on this, probably not adding anything new here.  I have a relatively hairy ass, so I alternate between hairy and shaved. I like the way it looks shaved, but like others, find the whole process to be a bit of a pain in the ass ;-).  I agree that using a trimmer first to shorten the hairs works best before using a razor. I agree with atlfukbud that a dry razor works well (once the hair has been trimmed down). I find a good quality sharp razor works really well dry, that's the only way I do my chest. I find I get less razor burn that way too. I've tried Nair, but it doesn't seem to work very well in my opinion... I wish it did, but seems to leave a lot.

As for the stubble that happens over the next several days? The more I read about guys who like hairy ass, the more I am encouraged to stay hairy and avoid this part of the shaving process. The only part of me that doesn't seem to be negatively affected by the stubble is my balls and shaft. I've tried shaving all my pubic hair and the ingrown hairs and stubble a few days after look awful, so I shave my balls and shaft and just trim the rest short... and sometimes shave my ass.

one night when I was chemically unable to achieve an erection, the guy I was playing with made a comment about my 'cute but useless little boydick.'

the lightbulb went off for us both at the same time. he marched me into the bathroom, clippered off my pubes and applied a generous coating of Magic Shave to my balls and asscrack.

six minutes later I was smooth as a whistle, my naughtybits smelled like peppermint, and I spent twelve enjoyable hours as a sweet boy who just wanted to make his man happy.

for the itching when it starts to grow back, I recommend alternating between unscented dye-free moisturizing lotion and medicated powder.