Poppers - Which Are Your Favourites And Why?

Dikkidoo

Its not really a popper per say. Its an anethesiac, meaning it numbs you a bit. Too much can put you to sleep, even kill you. Hell we had a kid die here in atlanta a few years ago at a bathhouse, surrounded by cans. Its not good to use alone, and even w a partner or grouo, really needs supervising.

Personally ive used it, but didnt like the result. I was also tied up, upside down, flying on clouds, w a big dicked black dom trying to use my throat. It kicked in my flight or fight response badly, and w so much headwise going, was bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a well-known brands but I swear by High Rise! Great high, soft smell, stays good for a long time once opened, doesn't irritate the nose...

After spending years jumping from brand to brand as they all ended up either burning my nose or losing any strength on me, I've been using High Rise for nearly 3 years and I'm still happy with those.

After High Rise I don't mind Amsterdam or jungle juice platinum. They both work fine. But in small doses as they tend to make me dizzy.

Glad to see this post. Gonna try mail ordering some of the suggested brands.

But this post had also gotten me into trouble. After reading it I went to check and see if my bottle of jungle juice platinum was still fresh. One tiny hit turned into a huffing session and now I've got a dildo in my ass and just posted on cl for some black cock!

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have found that the differences can be minimized depending on how you inhale them. I have inhaled them from the bottle with my nose. I have also inhaled them through my mouth. I have gotten a slightly different rush each way. But I have found that both methods cause burns on the skin around my nose or on my lips if there is a liquid film on the top of the bottle and it makes contact with the skin. Also you have to be in a position to use them without spilling them.

I personally take an empty plastic bottle ( soda or bottled water bottle ). Be sure the bottle is clean and is thoroughly dry inside. I place some cotton balls or some paper towel into the bottle, then add poppers, saturating the cotton or toweling. Benefits are no loose liquid to spill so they can be used in any position, even on your back with your feet over your head. There is many more times the volume for the vapors to build up in, therefore HUGE hits are possible. Even old weak poppers can pack a punch due to the increased volume. I have also noticed that using them this way, any difference between brands is minimized and I often mix the last little bit of several brands / bottles into my plastic bottle.

Great tips,thanks!

• Upvote 1