Poppers - Which Are Your Favourites And Why?

Dikkidoo

• 2 weeks later...

I recently bought a small Iron Horse, which has been suggested by many as decently strong. Im not that thrilled. Could be bad batch. But really it didnt hit as hard as jj black or pig sweat, my two favs.

I recently saw an post in reddits popperpigs, where a guy suggested using a glass jar, like a snapple jar, filling w cotton or paper towels (non treated), dabbing a bit of poppers on it, placing in bottle. No worries on nose burns, harder hits. Ive used plastic med bottles for ease, but decided to try it.

I actually took paper towels (no cotton in the house usable), made 2" long wicks, stuck in each of my popper bottles, twisted the dry end into the wet, and dropped in the jar. After i did all three, i shook to mix. Came back bout an hour to it.

O.M.G. holy crap. I barely got 4 secs of a huff, was hit hard. Best damn hit, felt like i was rolling. I was watching a popperbate vid. I stroked briefly before spraying like a hose. Which i never do.

Days later, jar is STILL strong, even compared to the bottles. Was able to get 2 good 8 sec huffs in one go. Far harder hit, lasted a good bit, probably 5 minutes. If i was being fucked, i could have taken anything.

Only downside, ive got a cough from it. But thats a mild one, especially if a daily user. Which i try not to be to save my stuff.

Enjoy the poppers guys.

Amsterdam is my favorite right now.

In my nightstand I have:

Jungle Juice Black (2)

Hardware (2)

Super Rush (empty, needs to be thrown out)

Castro

English.

The heavier ones seem to be hit and miss and since I rarely feel like bottoming as of late, I use them more so to jerk off.

A few of them are pretty old. Maybe I'll try the mixing method. The cough concerns me, though.