Watched My Bf Take A Load On Webcam While I Got Sucked

nastynjdaddy

I travel a lot and my boyfriend is always horny for a dick in his mouth and ass. When I'm in town we've done threesomes, and I admit I love watching him get used by a guy or two - and then using him myself.  A few weeks ago I agreed to let him do it when I was away as long as I could watch it on the webcam set up in our bedroom. Here's what happened late last night with a new added extra.

He texted me last night around 11:00 PM and sent me a pic of a guy who wanted to drop a load or two in about an hour.  I said 'okay', but reminded him it had to be on webcam, and that the guy had to bag his cock. My bf, of course, agreed.  I was so horny at the thought of it that I trolled bbrt and craigslist to find a cocksucker to come over and blow me while I watched the show.

At exactly midnight my bf's 'date' showed up on cam and immediately told my boy to get on his knees and started sucking his fat, eight inch cock.  The 'date then brutally face-fucked him.  Meanwhile I kicked back in a chair and told my college boy cocksucker to get to work and not stop until I came.

As my pre-cum oozed down the college boy's throat, I watched the cam, and noticed the top playing with my bf had, using both hands, anchored my bf's head, and was causing him to gag, so I did the same to the college boy.  Then it happened:  I saw my boy choke and pull back as the top's load ran out of the corners of his mouth.  The top ordered my bf to lick-up the cum and his cock, adding "I'm gonna piss."

Again the top anchored my bf's head and gave him no choice but to swallow his piss.  Of course my bf did just that, frantically gulping it down.  However, the top wasn't done, as he ordered "Suck me and get me hard.  I'm gonna fuck you now."

With that I thrust deeply into my cocksuckers throat and told him keep sucking until he got my second load.  Meanwhile back on cam I noticed my bf had placed some condoms and lube on the night stand so of course he was looking for a dick in his ass.  My dick got harder and leaked profusely.

I watched as the muscled stranger greased up both his dick my bf's ass and proceed to push his raw dick in. Since we had the mics turned on I screamed "Wait you gotta bag up," which was part of the agreement between my bf and me.  

The top, however, snarled ""No I don't, and I told your boy that before I got here.  I only fuck raw."

Then, as the top pounded his ass, my boyfriend asked "Are you neg?"

"I don't know and I don't care," the top replied, and with that he reached-over and turned off the sound on the cam, just as I blew my second load down the college boy's throat, choking him in the process.  The last sight I saw on the cam the anonymous top getting dressed, and my bf's cummy hole.

After the cam was turned-off, I blew my third load down the cocksucker's throat and told him to leave.

There was nothing more on the cam last night, but my bf texted me saying he would tell me when I got home what happened after the cam was was turned off.  I'll probably be fucking him when he tells me, so my my load will be the next about which I'll tell you.

• Upvote 10

• 3 months later...