All of the characters in this story are fictional and of legal age to participate in any and all sexual acts depicted within. If drugs, gay sex or straight guys getting bred offends you, then go away and knit or something.

Chapter one

Wanting, Taking, Having

Almost one hundred and thirty years ago, Oscar Wilde wrote ‘I can resist anything except temptation,’ so chances are he wasn’t referring to me specifically. Still, I often wonder if somehow he knew, or at least had some inkling about the temptations that guys like me deal with daily. God knows I try to be good but I haven’t been able to say no since the first time I tried tina.

Unlike a lot of guys I know, I am not what you’d call a meth whore. My habits tend more toward pot and booze, but every few months I will engage in a rare weekend of puffing, playing and eventually pounding ass like it’s my last night on earth.  This wouldn’t be quite so surprising if I wasn’t so clean cut and innocent looking. Truth is my unsuspecting demeanor and outer appearance are a product of my genetics and small town upbringing, while my perverted party-loving personality was a more recent development caused by a mix of curiosity, help from a friend and…temptation.

During my late teens, I discovered parTying when I was hanging with a dude I’d met at a very cruisy public bathroom near my house. The whispers around the lockerroom filled my head with ideas as guys shared stories of forbidden sex acts in the dark stalls after dark, stories they attributed to buddies and older brothers, but likely came from personal experience. Each rumored blow job or hand job made my imagination run wild, and when my latest girl friend refused to go further than some groping through my shorts, I gave in and took a detour through the park to find out just how true these rumors were. Part of me expected to walk through the rusting metal doors and find nothing more than a stinky, poorly-maintained park restroom, and I wasn’t disappointed. Both stinky and poorly-maintained were the perfect descriptors for the small concrete block building, they just failed to describe the contents of the building: horny, sweaty men engaged in all sorts of depraved sex acts. Dim light from the one working light near the sink was more than enough to show me a collection of hot cocks filling palms and mouths at every doorless cubicle.  Nervous and unsure of myself, I walked to the closest urinal and whipped out my dick, trying to piss with a full blown hard on.

I willed my cock to go soft before anyone noticed, but no such luck as an older man stepped up to the urinal next to me and unzipped Glancing over, I tried to act nonchalant while memorizing the sight of the large uncut meat the man was stroking. My gaze floated up to his face and I realized he wasn’t even trying to look away, staring hard at my teen meat while licking his lips. Dropping to his knees, he grabbed my cock and swallowed it whole before I could stop him…not that I was going to, of course. Sensations shot from my penis up my spine and into my brain, eliciting a moan and a scream before I unloaded down his gullet in under a minute flat. Smiling, the man stood up, produced a business card, shoved it in my pocket and told me to let him know the next time I needed more service.

Outside on a bench, I retrieved the card and squinted to read it by the lamplight overhead. All it had was the man’s first name “Dave,” with a phone number and email address. Balling it up, I almost threw it away when I heard another groan from the bathroom, and decided to pocket it instead. It took Dave some time and a few very dirty chat sessions to convince me to finally meet him at his house. Up ‘til then I had only been back to the bathroom twice, but I gave in when he showed me some photos of a few of the guys he’d invited to join us. 

It was still almost five months later before Dave tried to convince me to smoke tina.  I’d seen him smoke it with some of the other guys and he’d made it clear I could join in if I wanted to, but I was still young and innocent and thought that all drugs were bad (thanks, school propaganda). One night, a few months later, he had me and another guy over to play, and after plying me with weed and some strong drinks, Dave offered again.  Even though I’d declined numerous times before, he was always polite enough to offer. As usual I started to say no, but before I could, the third guy stopped me and insisted I try it. Turns out he was not just there to play, he was also Dave’s dealer, and he was touting how amazing this stuff was, swearing that I’d “never find anything better for your first REAL high.”

I am not sure if my response surprised me or Dave more, but for some reason, I said okay. Nervous and scared, I listened as the dealer, Aaron, explained what to do with the pipe. Watching him fill the bowl with white crystals, my mind was spinning wondering what the hell I was getting myself into and not hearing a single word Aaron was saying. I tried to watch what he did and imitate him, but after it took three or four tries to light the torch, I was too eager and didn’t wait for the crystals to melt and ended up getting nothing.

“Here, lemme do it bro,” Aaron took the torch and pipe and held them in front of me, showing me exactly what to do. “Okay Rhett, hit it…now.”

While I inhaled the clean white smoke, my mind began comparing it to pot, noting how much cleaner it tasted and wondering how much I should take. As I exhaled, all of that disappeared, along with any other thoughts in my head, replaced with just one idea: must smoke more!  Within seconds I knew I’d be hitting it as much and as deep as I could that night. The only thing I knew I wanted more than the tina was cock… and lots of it.  By the time the party ended, almost 24 hours had passed and I’d fucked both guys twice and sucked them off a couple times. My parents were furious that I’d disappeared so long, but I told them some lame story about my car breaking down way out in the boonies where I had no cell service, and spending the night on the backseat waiting for someone to stop and help me. Their anger became concern and I ended up with a new phone from the deal.

It freaked me out how much I liked partying. So much so that I stayed away from Dave and any and all drugs for three months before getting a text including a picture of Aaron and Dave shirtless while the back of some guy’s head sat at their feet, groping their bulges. Once again, temptation got the best of me and I was headed back to his house. Just a few hits and I found myself pounding Dave’s ass while Aaron screwed some twink I recognized from my school’s drama club. Before tina, I would never have let a guy I knew see me like that, but now I could care less.

post-6114-0-39610700-1444474640_thumb.png

• Like 11
  • Upvote 24
  • Piggy 3

All similarity between characters and real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters are fictional and at or above the age of consent for any/all sexual acts included here in. If you're not interested in bb sex, drug use or straight boys first time being creamed, then please tell me why you are here and not reading a biography of Susan B Anthony or learning underwater Basket weaving?

Synopses: In part 1, Rhett recalls the first time he partied and had gay sex. From meeting an older man named Dave at a local park bathroom, to slowly coming around to the idea of partying, to letting a dealer named Aaron convince him to try it. Once he found how much he liked it, he tried staying away, but before long he was back at it and enjoying it more than ever.

Teenage TempTaTion Part Two:

Dealing in TempTaTion

Jump forward a few years to present day, and you’d barely recognize me as the same guy. In the interim I graduated from school, took a few years of classes at the local community college, dropped out, went to work for the family business and rented a small house just outside of town. When I’m not working for my Dad’s handyman business, I am a part-time dealer of crystal to the college and high school kids, as well as an occasional fag from online. Since my job being Mr. fix-it requires me to drive around town at all hours in a white truck emblazoned with my company’s logo and contact info, I am practically invisible to the local PD. Never once have I been stopped, unless it involved some cop asking me how to caulk his bathtub or refinish a table or something.

With my tall Midwestern good looks, big cut talented cock, and ability to supply all sorts of goods I enjoy a little fame with the young peeps in town.  Being a stud dealer has made me tons of friends, both gay and straight. Since I only party once every blue moon, Aaron has entrusted me with finding new distributers, and testing them to be sure they won’t just smoke, snort or shoot all the stuff they’re supposed to sell.  Testing requires getting the new people high, and going as far as they might be willing: fucking, licking, stroking, sucking, etc.

Sometimes a guy or gal can handle a party like that, but pretty soon the tweekers and addicts will show their nature,  texting or calling five or six times a day, begging to score and screw. If they don’t seem to crave the high, and still enjoy getting off without it, I’ll sign them as new talent.  A few might slowly get hooked and Aaron cuts them loose, but so far most of the guys have worked out perfectly, providing new clients to us and running the cash and drugs on their bikes and parents’ minivans with “honor roll” bumper stickers.

When the stars align, and some straight guy informs Aaron that he wants to start dealing, Aaron sets him up for a test session with the only female dealer on his payroll. Knowing hot some of the male dealers are, you’d think the girl would be just as gorgeous, but it’s just the opposite.  Standing about 5’4, she weighs in around 200 lbs, with saggy tits, a flabby gut, an ass like two sacks of lumpy gravy and the loosest pussy I’ve ever fucked (yes, I’ve fucked her, I had to pass the test to start dealing too). Add all that to her mediocre face, stringy hair and questionable hygiene and you can understand why only the most dedicated straight guys even try to get a job from Aaron.

Due to the highly addictive nature of the drug and the age and maturity level of the boys selling it, there is a lot of turn over. With each new guy, Aaron and the rest of the regular crew and I make bets whether the newbie will last til they get a real job and quit or get hooked on the product and forced out.  Any guy forced out has usually done something retarded like getting collared or showing up with no drugs and no money for what they were supposed to sell. Usually the boy has some sob story about being robbed or ditching the drugs to avoid being arrested, and sometimes they get a second chance if they’re willing to let Aaron use them for the pleasure of his group of buddies. Occasionally he is even forgiving enough to overlook a small amount of missing green or dope a second time, but whoever is responsible is forever out of the dealing biz. As long as I’ve known him, I’ve only known a few guys to try to disappear with a large wad/stash, but it never succeeds. Aaron has eyes all over town, and once he finds them, they pay him back, with cash or pain.

Fully aware of the odd of someone succeeding at dealing, I’m always surprised when one of my buyers shows an interest. I should know by now that it looks like easy money to kids who’ve never had a real job, or college goers with loans to pay, yet no matter what warning I give, I can’t convince them that its hard work. It’s a delusion they’ll cling to until they see for themselves. So when Eddy, a regular customer of mine, told me he had a buddy who wanted to deal, I shook my head and prepared myself to watch the attempt and failure of some kid from the wrong side of the tracks. Nothing could have prepared me to discover this “friend” was actually the son of one of the wealthier families in town, especially not a handsome, naïve, privileged high schooler like Mark Montague.

His identity was revealed to me one weekend at Eddy’s parents’ lake house, where I was delivering a considerable amount of ghb, coke and tina in exchange for cash (and the chance to fuck some sexually-confused, drug-impaired jockboys). The cocky teen host was dating some bitch from his class, but he spilled about his friend after partaking in some coke and 69ing with me. That was right before he purchased and downed a dose of ghb, which got him high enough to let me breed him in the back of my truck. I’ll admit I was hoping to take another shot at Eddy’s ass so I was a little bit disappointed that the party was co-ed. Still, I was making a small fortune from these rich kids, so I did my job, pumped a beer from the keg, and asked Eddy to point out which of his buds wanted to sell.  My jaw hit the floor when he nodded to the tall rosy cheeked teen in the corner.  I instantly recognized Mark.

Now maybe this was just Eddy pulling a fast one, because there was no way Mark Minkus would possibly deal drugs. Heck, even at the party, surrounded by a bunch of his drugged, drunk, wild peers, Mark stood up straight, nursing a beer I’d seen him fill when he arrived hours earlier. This fit with my image of the Montague family: Unsmiling stuffed-shirts married to well-bred wives, producing heirs to continue the cattle empire they’d run for generations.   My dad was constantly sending me on calls to the Montague house, fulfilling the contract they’d had with us since my Grandfather began our business in the late 50’s. The gorgeous old mansion his family built in the 20’s sat on almost half the land in the richest part of the fanciest district in the most exclusive suburb of our dinky town.  I pay almost no attention to high school news or clubs but even I had heard that Mark competed on two school sports teams and was rumored to have turned down a modeling offer received after he’d won some debate at the state competition last year.  Looking at Eddy with a raised eyebrow, he assured me he was for real, and led me to Mark to make introductions.

Watching the color drain from Mark’s face when Eddy introduced me as the “supplier” Mark wanted to meet, I knew this was the real deal.  Oblivious and high as a kite, Eddy missed Mark’s worried look entirely before turning and walking back into the crowd, leaving Mark and I to discuss “business.”

Eyes wide with fear, stammering and insisting he didn’t know what Eddy was talking about, it was tempting to let him think I was going to rat him out, but for once I fought the urge and chose to save the kid from having a heart attack. Assuring him I wasn’t going to tell, I reminded him that I had just as much to lose as he did if either one of us was found out, but he still looked terrified when I asked him why he wanted to sell.

“Can we discuss this somewhere less… crowded?” His eyes darted around, checking for a place to hold our secret meeting. Unless Eddy had a secret basement speakeasy that I didn’t know about, the only place we thought might give us some privacy was the laundry room.  It was located as far from the party as possible, nestled between the back stairs and the garage, which Eddy locked to keep his father’s boat and motorcycle safe.  Sauntering across the party towards the back hall, Mark seemed  acutely focused on acting like nothing was going on, which had the exact opposite effect. Luckily for both of us, everyone else was too busy snorting lines of C and T, downing capfuls of ghb, or stripping to go skinny dipping to give a damn.

Inside the quiet, tidy, well-lit room, I got a good look at Mark and wondered why I’d never taken the time to check him out before. He wasn’t too tall, nor too muscular, but his chinos and polo fit nicely, hinting that his teen body had some definition, specifically around his awesome bubble butt. Wishing I could see it in more detail, I was struck with an epiphany.

“Before we have a conversation that could be incriminating,” I said, emphasizing the seedy nature of our chat by locking the door and lowering my voice to a whisper. “I need to be sure you’re not wearing a wire. Strip.”

Any defiance in his eyes was gone in a second once I straightened up and crossed my large, muscular arms across my wide. flat pecs. My corn-fed smile makes some people forget that I can be pretty intimidating when I stand up to my full 6’2 inches and puff out my chest to show off the mass I obtained tossing bales and carrying bags of cement up and down ladders. With a defeated nod of affirmation, he unbuttoned his polo and lifted it up over his head, allowing me an unimpaired view of his burgeoning abs, pecs and biceps. School athletics and good genetics were working together to make him into a real stud. He paused before undoing his pants, so I grunted in frustration and took the initiative, reaching out to pop open his top button and whisk the zipper down before he could step in. I smiled when I felt him give in and go slightly limp, and I decided to keep up the forward momentum by sliding my hands down the back of his pants, over his plump, fabric covered butt cheeks, before pulling his slacks down to his ankles. Maybe I should have worried that he’d notice my cock rapidly hardening under my bball shorts but Mark kept his eyes straight ahead, either to seem respectful or out of humiliation, or a little of both. Surely he’d stop me from removing his briefs, unless, of course, I could get them down before he noticed.

‘Aw fuck it,’ I said to myself as I gripped the elastic waist and tore his size medium hanes tighty-whiteys down his legs. Feeling the breeze seemed to re-activate his brain, eliciting a boyish squeak from his mouth while his hands shot to cover his sweet circumsized dick and almost hairless balls. Even concealed, I could still picture them as clear as day, making mental notes of the 3 to 3.5 inch shaft, pretty pink helmet, slight curve to his right, and the generous thickness. ‘Looks like a grower’ I thought before standing back and taking in the whole package. Clothed, Mark was an average, attractive teen boy, but now he could have been the muse of many great artists. Paintings, sculptures and poems could be inspired by his firm manly musculature softened by the last hints of boyish baby fat. His cheeks turned bright pink…both sets of cheeks J

“H-How do I know you’re not wearing a wire too?” his voice whispered back to me, catching me off guard. Little shit had me there. Double checking the door to be sure it was locked, I returned the favor he’d done me by slipping off my wind breaker, tossing away my sleeveless tee and sliding my silky shorts to my knees.

“Happy?” I asked the teen, who raised an eyebrow and looked down at my jock. Smirking, I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and worked them lower and lower until my big hard cock slapped back against my cut abs. Watching Mark’s face was priceless when he caught sight of just how hung I am. Aghast, his mouth hanging open as wide as his eyes, he looked from my dick to my face and back to my dick before turning beet red and forcing himself to look away.

“Yeah, fine, put it away.” I gave it another second before I pulled my dick away from my navel and slid it back inside my black jockstrap.  As I slid up my shorts, Mark remembered his own nudity and turned around and bent over to get his undies back up. His cheeks spread for just a moment and I enjoyed catching a glimpse of his asshole, surrounded by some light, soft hairs. As he retrieved his pants, I grabbed his shoulder and spun him back to face me, repeating my question about his desire to deal, getting close enough that our naked chests were almost in contact and speaking low enough that he had to stay there to hear me.

“I dunno man, I wanna make some extra money I guess,” he softly answered, averting his eyes as he told me an obvious lie.

“Bull shit,” I quietly shot back, making up for the lack of volume by sliding my hand around the back of his neck and squeezing as I continued. “I know you don’t need the dough and I doubt you plan on making a career out of it, so either cut the shit and tell me the real reason, or I’ll kick the shit outta you for wasting my time.”

“Maybe this was a mistake-“ He tried to wriggle free but my grip was tight.

“Too late for that dipshit,” I cut him off, lifting my free hand up to his neck and pushing him back till he hit the wall, pinning him against it with my forearm. “Truth time or you get to explain the bruises to your buddies.”

“I… I can’t…” I pulled back my hand a made a fist, and his eyes closed as he spilled the beans. “I wanted to be cool, okay?!?!”

“What?” I lessened the pressure on his neck but kept my fist raised.

“I wanted to be cool…” he looked at me with tears in his eyes before dropping his gaze to my feet. “Guys like Eddy host these wild parties and provide the booze and drugs for everyone and end up fucking the hottest chicks at school and hanging with the coolest guys, and everyone sees me as the…you know…”

“Square with the stick up his ass?” I helped him out while dropping both arms and stepping back enough to give him some air.

“I was gonna say goodie two shoes, but yeah.” Mark corrected me.

“Only the square with a stick up his ass says shit like ‘goodie two shoes’ marky boy,” I said, laughing quietly.

“Okay so I’m a stick-assed square,” he admitted, relaxing a little and chuckling too. “I guess I figured I could get away with not getting wasted or stoned if I was the one providing the booze and drugs. Stupid huh?”

“Nah man,” Stepping closer, I leaned against the wall next to him and put my hand on his shoulder. “That’s kinda genius actually.  How come you don’t host the party instead or pay for the drugs and liquor or anything?”

“I tried that man,” Mark said, getting upset. “When I hosted, no one showed, and when I paid for the…you know, everyone was really cool until I heard someone say I had only done it so I they couldn’t send me home once the party got going. Everybody thinks I’m just another Montague stooge, buying friends and being the boy scout. So last week, when one of the hot younger maids got fired for screwing her boyfriend in my parent’s bed, I had an idea.  I waited for my Dad to drop me at school the next day and told him I’d let Maria and her boyfriend in their room in exchange for a blow job from her, then I hopped out of the car and started across the lawn.”

“Fuck, what’d he do?” My curiosity was too strong to wait for him to pause.

“He did just what I hoped.” Mark came closer and dropped his voice a little lower. “He rolled down the window of his jag and yelled ‘You’d better keep your dick in your pants or next time it won’t just be Maria I kick out of the house!’ right in front of Eddy and his buds!”

I busted up laughing and Mark joined in, until he remembered where we are and motioned for me to shut up. Stifling my laughter, I motioned for him to continue.

“Not too surprisingly, Eddy came over and asked what that was all about,” Mark said, smiling wide. “I told him that my Dad caught me drinking his good scotch and fucking one of our maids in his bed and fired her. I even added that I was grounded and he wouldn’t give me any dough and I was desperate to make some cash. Somebody in the crowd told me I should start selling at parties and suddenly I heard myself agreeing and asking how I could start. I figured no one would follow up, but a few nights ago Eddy stopped me on my way home from practice and told me to come tonight and he’d introduce me to a dude who could get me into dealing.”

“I bet you didn’t think it would be me,” I said, pushing off the wall and scooping my shirt off the top of the dryer.

“No way dude,” Mark volunteered while redressing himself. “I almost shit my pants when I saw you walking over!”

“I was pretty fucking freaked myself man,” I added, putting him at ease. “I figured it was a fucking joke or worse: a sting.”

“Damn dude, no wonder you wanted to check for bugs.” Good, he was buying it. “So now do you believe me? Can I come to work for you and start dealing?”

“It’s not that easy Marky,” I stopped him and explained that I was only a middle man, and my boss would have to meet him, approve him and initiate him before we could even think about him working for me. Lastly I told him Aaron’s rule requiring each new guy to party and get wild with someone to make sure the guy could handle it. “So that means you’ll have to smoke or snort some tina, and fuck somebody with one of his crew there to witness it.”

“Damn man,” Mark looked freaked again. “I can’t do drugs dude. My folks would kill me, maybe even disown me! They are extremely strict about that stuff. They’ve even drug tested me a few times, since we heard my cousin had dropped out of school after getting hooked on something last year.”

Mark’s cousin had been a wrestler and got a scholarship to the university in town, where his parents figured he would do well since his Aunt, Uncle and cousins lived only minutes away. I first met him when he was strapped in a sling in Aaron’s garage, trading his ass for some tina when some girl he’d been seeing got him hooked on it. Within two months he’d become a total addict and his girlfriend’s dealer agreed to give him a big sack in exchange for letting him and a buddy or two play with his dick. 24 hours later they had him high on ghb and tina, taking loads in the sling from Aaron, his crew and anyone who would pay $50 to Aaron. He failed a drug test a few weeks after that, lost his scholarship and rather than telling his folks, he moved in to a house with his girl and three or four other druggies and started selling his ass, mouth and cock for tina. Last I heard, he got arrested in the back alley behind the town’s only gay club, and his uncle shipped him off to rehab and paid a ton of money to make the papers call it ‘exhaustion.’

“Shit man, guess I can’t help you then,” I shrugged and handed him the beer he’d been drinking (now featuring a tiny dose of ghb). “But good luck working that shit out man.”

I held my cup out and clinked with his bottle, both of us downing a gulp from our cups before he began trying to come up with ways he could get around the rules. Somehow it never occurred to him to offer to buy the stuff directly from me at full price and sell it to his friends for full price, making it look like he was dealing while keeping his nose clean. Since he never asked, I never offered it as an option. Each time I shot him down, I somehow worked in a subtle direction for him to drink more. Before long, his bottle was empty and I could see the g taking effect. Suddenly, his walls were lowered enough to allow him to consider my original offer.

“When you say I’d have to screw someone,” He slurred slightly, and hopped awkwardly up onto the dryer next to me. “who would I have to screw.”

“First I said you’d have to fuck someone,” I corrected him, emphasizing the curse word since he seemed shy about saying it, let alone doing it. “and it would be someone from A’s crew, one of the folks working for him.”

“So some girl who deals too?” Mark asked, his eyebrow lifting in wonder.

“Yeah some girl or some guy,” I tossed in like it was nothing. “Which ever you prefer.”

“Gross man,” the young, slightly wasted guy by my side made a face at the thought of a man. “I’m not into guys, I’m into girls man.”

“Whatever,” me thinks the teen doth protest too much. “Don’t make a lick o’ difference if you’re a fag bro.”

“I’m not!” Mark insisted. “and you shouldn’t say fag man. My cousin, the one who got in trouble, was found behind the Ranchhand bar, the one where the gay guys hang out and I heard my mom say she thinks he is in the closet and he might have been there to have sex.”

“Just cause you screw around with a guy,” lowering my voice so Mark would lean in again, I acted like I was about to pass on some magical secret. “doesn’t make you gay Marky boy. I know plenty of dudes that trade hand jobs for drugs or let gay guys suck or jerk them off for a buck. Hell, I even jerked with some buddies back in school when I needed to get off.”

“You did?” He said, a little too loudly, then repeated himself in a whisper. “You did? Didn’t you worry that someone would tell? Or you might get caught?”

“Nah man,” I made a sound like he was nuts. “none of the guys would tell cause they’d be telling that they did it too. Plus we didn’t worry about getting caught cause we’d sneak down to the old bathroom in the park and do it.”

“That place where the guys say you can get head or jerked off or whatever?” Mark leaned in, his voice still soft but filled with excitement.

“Yeah, saw some of that going on,” I admitted, but stopped before giving him the whole story. “But me and my buds would just jerk and look at porn on our phones.”

“Wow,” Mark fell silent, lost in thought. Moments later, he leaned back against the cabinet over the dryer and spoke again. “So if I agreed to party and scr- fuck some bitch, who would witness for your boss?”

“Either him or me, I guess,” my eyes turned to the front to avoid letting him see the excitement in my eyes at the idea of getting to see him fucking some girl, or better yet, letting me suck his cock. “He won’t let you meet anyone else till you’re on the payroll in case you decided to rat him out.”

“I guess that’d be okay,” He said, shrugging again. “But it’s a moot point anyway bro, cause I’d never be able to do it and be sure my folks wouldn’t test me and find out.”

“That sucks man,” My mind whirred and buzzed as the gears spun in search of a way around his folks. “So there’s no way they’d leave you alone for a week when they were traveling or let you go on a trip somewhere for a few days or anything.”

“Even if they did go on a trip,” he pouted as he explained. “They’d leave my dad’s driver-butler-assistant guy around to stop in and check up on me and my brother all the time, and they’d be sure to test me after they got back. Last year they went on a cruise for two weeks and made him stay in the pool house and spend the days with us every single day. This summer they went to visit my grandma in Europe for a few days when he couldn’t be there, so they had me spend the weekend at the home of one of my Dad’s business partners and I had to share my room with his 10-year-old son. My brother got to stay at a friend’s house and I was forced to sleep on a bunk bed with some twerp I’d never met before.”

“Why did they pick that guy?” I inquired, formulating a plan.

“He was the coach of my former little league team,” Mark responded angrily. “They figured he’d keep me in line just like when I was on the team.  I tried to find a friend I could stay with, but none of the guys I know were exactly stoked to volunteer to babysit my ass. Now my Dad is getting on me about making friends, and it’s like ‘how am I supposed to make friends, DAD, when you won’t let me do anything ever?!?!?!’”

“What if you found a friend to invite you over?” I postulated, ready to make a move. “What if the next trip your folks go on, you get an offer to spend a few nights or a week or whatever with one of your new best guy friends? Someone from school who is respectable and rich enough for your dad to know the family, but not familiar enough for him to know the kid’s parents?”

“That would be cool,” Mark’s voice showed no sign of recognizing what I was suggesting. “but even if I had a friend like that, which I don’t, how would that help? I’d still be stuck at some dude’s house.”

“Not if your friend was doing you a favor,” I hopped down from the dryer and turned to face Mark, who slowly pulled himself upright so we were face to face. “What if you tell one of the guys from school, like Eddy or someone who heard about your fake session with Maria, what if you tell that guy that you need to make a run down to the city to pick up some party goods from a dealer and meet up with Maria for a few nights of hardcore partying and pounding her pussy, and you need him to tell your dad that you’re staying with him so you can do it without your parents finding out?”

“That’s fucking genius!” Mark jumped to his feet, but almost fell over, unaware that he’d not only gulped down a full beer but also a dose of ghb that was making him woozy and willing. “Who should I ask?”

We brainstormed and ended up vetoing most of the guys who worked for Mark’s family as well as a few they knew from the club and social groups. Finally we had it down to two guys:  Daniel, a recent transfer to the school and the son of a wealthy German man who moved to town with his 22 year old bride after selling his design firm for a cool billion dollars, and Eddy, who belonged to a family whose status had risen drastically when they purchased a slew of failing farms in the area, began fracking for natural gas, discovered a huge supply and sold the drilling rights to some oil and gas companies for nearly $100 million. 

“I should probably ask Eddy first,” Mark said, reading my mind. I doubted he had the same reasoning, since mine revolved around promising Eddy no one would find out he’d taken my dick up my ass if he figured out a way to do it, so I waited for him to explain. “His folks travel all the time, and let him do whatever he wants, but they hired a housekeeper to keep him in line when they’re gone.”

“Parties like this are ‘keeping him in line?’” Guffawing, I figured Mark’s buzz had him confused, but he continued.

“Eddy said the woman is willing to forget anything for a little moola,” Mark chuckled at the word moola, but recovered and kept on. “He can get probably get her to speak to my Dad if I promise him some of the drugs or I ‘find’ some cash that my dad doesn’t know I have and pay her myself. Also, my dad hates Daniel’s dad. He’s always calling him Euro-trash and new money and all that shit.”

“Eddy it is then.” I slapped Mark on the back and we returned to the crowd in search of the host. Eddy was balls deep in his girlfriend but he paused and left her naked bent over the side of the hot tub when I motioned for him to join us. Without any indication that it was okay, I led Mark and Eddy upstairs to the small bedroom that probably belonged to Eddy when his folks were there, but sat empty on nights like this where he’d retire to the master suite with either his girlfriend or some other wasted young bitch. As Mark explained the plan, he kept getting distracted by Eddy’s hard dick hanging over the top of his regulation speedos from the swim team. It didn’t help that Eddy was absent mindedly stroking himself with one hand, using the other to tweak his nipple. Sensing a need to refocus both boys, I pulled out a small bag of tina and loaded my bowl, letting Eddy take hit after hit until his dick went soft and his pupils were huge.

“Plan sounds perfect Montague,” Eddy said on an exhale of smoke from the bubble pipe. “Just tell me when Rhett needs you to go get that shit and I’ll have Frau Cuntpunter call your dad to verify that you’re staying with me.”

We all laughed at Eddy’s nickname, Cuntpunter, for his housekeeper, a Swedish woman named Olghe Keunbinter (pronounced Eul-guh  Kee-oon-bin-ter), and Mark thanked me, telling us he’d better get home before his dad discovered he snuck out (really he got permission to go to a party with some of the guys on his baseball team as long as he was home by 12). I grabbed his arm, thrusting my hand into his pocket and rooted around, making sure to squeeze his cock a little before finding his phone and pulling it out. Dialing my number into it, I pressed send and saved his phone number with a quick photo I took right then and there. 

“My number is saved in your phone under ‘Maintainance,’ okay?” I handed it back to him and he nodded. “Tomorrow once you find out when your parent’s next trip is, text me and Eddy so we can figure out how soon you can do what I need.”

Pulling him into a hug, I was happy to feel his hard on press into my thigh, having responded involuntarily to my groping moments earlier.  It was supposed to last just a second but he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in closer, whispering ‘thanks Rhett’ before pulling back and stumbling slightly on his way to the door. Once I was able to see him drive away and knew he wasn’t too fucked up to drive, I turned back to Eddy, who was taking another hit from the pipe.

“How about stripping off those speedos and letting me suck your cock now?” I suggested as I sank to Eddy’s side and took the pipe and made the decision to go ahead and get high.

“Sorry bro, my girl is waiting.” Eddy said, although he stripped off his speedos and started stroking again while we smoked.

“Your girl is getting fucked by Daniel right outside the window,” I revealed, getting Eddy to cross to the window and peer down where his girlfriend was taking the German boy’s small uncut cock up her ass.

“Fuck, bitch never lets me put it in her ass!” He complained, sitting on the bed, where I joined him, handing him the pipe and stroking his exposed cock and chest while he took another big hit.

“That’s cause you’re so big bro,” I complimented his average size cock, making his ego swell as well as his cock head. “Forget her skanky ass and we’ll find some other pussy to tag team.”

“Fuck yeah man,” Eddy agreed, shotgunning a hit with me.

“First lets do a little g, okay?” I produced a bottle from my pocket and grabbed my empty beer cup from the night stand. I poured some in the cap from the ghb bottle and about double that into the empty red solo cup while Eddy made excuses about not wanting to. It did him no good when I handed him the cup and clinked with the cap, since habit caused him to down the dose. He made a face and gagged a little at the awful taste and we continued to pass the pipe while I talked about the hot bitch we’d be fucking any second.

His legs were over my shoulders as soon as I latched the door and made sure the lock was secure. Only semi aware of what was happening, Eddy grimaced as I forced my finger up his ass covered in lotion from the nightstand and a crystal of tina from my stash. When his face relaxed into a smile, I took it to mean yes, and withdrew my finger until just the end of it was pressed into his tight sphincter. As I expected his butt was clean from smoking t and showering before the party, so I didn’t hesitate to replace my fingertip with my dick head and press forward.

“Wait. Stop.” Were probably what he was trying to say, but it came out more like “wayyy, saaap.”

Pulling my phone from my discarded pants pocket on the pillow by his head, I opened the file I sent myself from Mark’s phone, containing all the photos he had on there. Just like any red blooded American boy, after some lame shots of his dog, a slide show from his last trip abroad, and some stealthy pics of some girls in his class, he had some selfies in various states of undress. I began thrusting into Eddy’s tight ass hard, as I scrolled through photo after photo of Mark as he went from clothed, to shirtless, to various pairs of briefs and even a thong type pair that were big enough that I figured he’d borrowed them from his father’s collection. Finally I hit the jackpot and found three shots with no face. One of his chest and just the top of his balls and shaft, one of his nude back and perfect ass, and one from his nipples to his knees, with his big, cut pink dick front and center.

My nut grew closer as I zoomed in on the hefty hard on that belonged to the boy I planned to corrupt in the coming weeks, until I could tell I was mere minutes away. Switching to my video app, I set the phone on the side table against the lamp and made sure it was catching Eddy’s face, chest and cock, not to mention his legs spread to accept my bare monster dick. Working faster and faster, I heard my bitch’s complaints were silenced, with only a rare ‘yeah’ or ‘mmmfuck’ in their place. Asking him if he wanted my seed up his ass, I slowed down, causing him to whimper and nod yes.

“Say it.” I ordered, keeping my head out of the video.

“I wan yo seed up my azzz,” he slurred. Satisfied that the camera had picked it up, I returned to full speed and within seconds I found my load shooting full strength inside him. As the last drop spewed forth, I reached over and stopped the recording, before falling on top of the tender teen and feeling him whimper as I waited for a second wind so I could get a video fucking him doggy style.

post-6114-0-64768900-1444476168_thumb.jpg

Edited by denVERScub
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Excellent writing.

Good story, so far.

I hope you don't mind if I offer one piece of advice.

Mixing an alcohol beverage with GHB can kill whomever consumes it.

Same if one has been drinking an alcoholic beverage, then decides to do GHB.

• 2 years later...

Sorry for the long delay in posting the next chapter, but I hope you guys enjoy!

Review of parts one and two: In part one, Rhett was initiated into gay sex and partying by some older men, one of whom becomes his boss, recruiting him as a drug dealer. In part two, he is happily dealing while working for his family’s handyman/maintainance company, and using his connections to find hot young guys to fuck. When one of his clients (Eddy) tells him he has a friend looking to get into the business, Rhett is skeptical but meets the guy. Mark is the son of a well respected, rich town leader, so Rhett is not convinced he should give Mark a chance, until he gets the teen alone and discovers that the boy is hot and desperate to break out of his squeaky clean image.  Together, they work out a plan so Mark can prove himself to Aaron (Rhett’s boss) without his parents finding out, but it requires some help from Eddy. Eddy, who believes Mark has been cut off and needs the money to keep seeing a fictional girl out of town, agrees to recruit his housekeeper and provide an alibi for Mark. Rhett secretly steals some photos from Mark’s phone before Mark leaves. With no one around, Rhett took the opportunity to do some more tina and g with Eddy, then fucked his ass on camera, fantasizing about what he could do with Mark. (SEEN HERE)

markyboy1.jpg.14342b78315f8c0aba4379664b9ed964.jpgmarkyboy3.jpg.e56d85f83148d5e83cc52f2feb9c0050.jpgmarkyboy6.jpg.b4c4980d7fea2d6649d7865df337fc3b.jpgmarkyboy2.jpg.1a1fda11c5ef9fef6f3a3a40073f387c.jpgmarkyboy7.jpg.e44a210b107db379f9d5c6235c259c10.jpg

Part three: Trip To TempTaTion

As I expected, Mark had avoided my calls and texts and even Eddy said he was acting elusive at school. Making sure he was last in before practice started and first out afterwards, Eddy kept missing him whenever he tried to get more details on when he’d need to provide Mark with an alibi. Luck and inevitability finally worked in my favor when the Montague family called and scheduled a visit from my company, so someone would get on their roof and seal off the ceiling fans for the winter and clean the chimneys before cold weather hit. My dad was flabberghasted at how speedily I volunteered to take the call, especially since it meant more work than I’d done at all my other calls that week combined.

My truck was parked in the perfect position so Mark wouldn’t see it when he got home from school, so you can imagine how stunned he was to find me in his room sitting on his bed. I explained that I needed to talk with him and set up a time for his dealer exam, so I climbed in his window on my way down from the roof. He tried to feed me some lines about having second thoughts and worrying that his folks would never fall for it, but I cut him off.

“Too late to back out now man,” I said, shrugging and leaning back on my elbows.  “I told Eddy you’re gonna be his supplier starting next month. Even told him I won’t be taking his calls, since I’m handing him and the rest of his crew off to you.”

“That’s fine,” Mark responded indignantly. “I’ll just tell them I almost got collared and I’m laying low til the heat is off. Or I’ll tell them I couldn’t get any cash together to cover the travel expenses.”

“That might fly for a week or two bro,” I volleyed back at him. “But let’s be real: nobody will believe it once they see that you have no intention of going through with dealing. I guess Eddy and his bros were right about your lack of balls.”

“They don’t think I’m a coward anymore,” Mark insisted, losing his momentum. “Not since they heard my dad threatening me.”

“Dude, I’m not quoting them from a long time ago,” my smile widened, knowing I’d hit his weak spot. “I am telling you what they were saying two nights ago. Eddy practically offered to let me fuck him as long as he didn’t have to rely on you for his party goods. He told me his whole pack of bros agreed that you’d probably chicken out on the plan to get the stuff from the city, and back out of dealing before you even got started. Guess they’re right.”

Mark looked crushed. He really believed he was getting close to making real friends with these guys, but I wasn’t exaggerating about how they’d respond once they found out Mark was too chicken shit to disobey Daddy, even just to get a chance to sneak out and spend a week fucking some hot Mexican pussy (which I would be sure to accidentally expose as another lie). Tired of waiting for him to come around, I stood up and turned to climb back down the ladder and pack up my stuff, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Okay,” his voice was filled with uncertainty, but his words were definite. “My Dad and Mom are spending a week on the coast when we take fall break next week. My brother and I are supposed to tag along, but they’re not too keen on the idea since this is a business trip and we’ll spend most of it at the hotel when we’re not paraded through business dinners and cocktail parties.  I can tell them Eddy wants me to spend the week at his place, as long as I can find some excuse why I need to be there, like a big test or a ski trip or something.  All I need to know is how much the favors will cost, where’s it gonna happen and how I should plan to get there after they drop me off at Eddy’s house.”

“You sure man?” I asked while putting on my best ‘caring older brother’ face. “Cause this is your last chance to back out and keep on being a good kid. Once you do this, you’ll go from stiff to stud and nobody’s gonna think the same about you for the rest of high school.”

“I’m positive Rhett,” Mark’s volume dropped and his quivery timber disappeared. Suddenly he spoke from a place of drive and desire to be a man in the eyes of his peers. “Tell Eddy my Dad will be calling him tonight to get the details so he better be ready. In the mean time, you’d better set up the location, playmates and party favors.  Text me how much green I should bring and when and where we will meet.”
---
From there it was almost too easy. Eddy’s housekeeper assured Mr. Montague that she would be supervising the boys the entire week while they took part in a youth retreat sponsored by Eddy’s church.  Mark was a genius to tell his Dad he was going to a retreat that was really taking place, even more brilliant when you consider the remote mountain location would ensure he was out of cell range most of the week.  Apparently his folks were nowhere near as suspicious as Mark made them seem. They accepted his excuse at face value and didn’t even insist on dropping him off at the church where the bus was going to pick up everyone going.  

---

The day of the “reTreaT” finally arrived, and right on schedule, Mark and his parents arrived at Eddy’s driveway, unloaded his sleeping bag and duffle, and sped off to catch their flight as Eddy and Mark waved goodbye. When they turned the corner and I lost sight of them, I turned on my truck and pulled out from behind Eddy’s garage, pausing for Mark to toss his stuff in the truck bed and hop in next to me, then heading off to endless possibilities. 

It was no accident that I hadn’t told Mark where we were heading to play, since I myself wasn’t quite sure until a day or two prior to picking him up. I knew I could have taken Mark to Dave’s house or any number of places that Aaron had set up, but I didn’t want Aaron to know about this particular “job applicant” just yet. He had the tendency to push pretty hard on the new hires, and I wanted there to be no way for Mark to be disqualified until I’d had a chance to see what I could get out of him.
When I realized my place was too centrally located to ensure Mark’s continued presence, I began looking for places further out of town or even the next town over. As I pressed my cock through Eddy’s sphincter the night before Mark and I were supposed to meet, I remembered him saying something about a secluded place where he used to meet his girlfriend for the occasional night of fun. Between grunts and unintelligible pleas for me to stop or slow down, I managed to ask him where he used to take her, figuring it was probably the family cabin where he’d hosted the party where I first learned about Mark’s interest. Turns out his family owns some rental cabins a little further up the canyon only a few miles from the camp where the church retreat was supposed to take place. Pushing a little harder, both with my dick and my questions, I managed to convince him to give me the exact location and call the cabin manager and get one of the cabins reserved for a “friend” who was coming to town and needed a place to take a girl. 
Somehow the fact that this friend was coming to town at the same time that I was supposedly driving Mark to meet his girl in the city never raised any flags in Eddy’s mind, or if it did, he decided not to share his concerns (probably since every time he talked to me lately, he somehow ended up high with my cock up his ass). So we headed west, out of town, over the interstate, and up a small two lane highway into the foothills, where no one could reach us until I was sure I had gotten every last opportunity to make Mark have some fun. So far he had trusted me enough that he didn’t question our destination until we got far enough into the hills that his cell service cut out.
“I figured you’d wanna do this some place private,” I told him, squeezing his knee in a reassuring manner that also reaffirmed that I was in charge. “so I got a cabin up in the hills. Don’t worry, it won’t be much longer now.”
Ten minutes later, we pulled off the paved road and turned down a bumpy dirt street barely wide enough for the truck. Thank goodness no one was coming the other way, or I would have had to back up all the way to the turn off.  The further we drove the more the trees blocked out the afternoon sun, which was close to setting soon anyway. A slow going five minute drive deposited us in front of a wood bridge, which caused both of us to hold our breaths as we crossed it and turned the corner. Suddenly the dark forest opened in front of us to reveal a beautiful two story cabin, lights ablaze inside. Lit no doubt by the caretaker, as requested by Eddy before he gave me the key. The instructions for the cabin caretaker also included stocking the cabin with plenty of drinks, both alcohol and non, food, and fresh firewood, and then leaving the cabin alone for the next 5 days.

Capture4.JPG.43d75ff5700632ad0d7c8eaec0c24630.JPG

After we unloaded the truck and made our way inside, we took a few moments to familiarize ourselves with the layout before deciding what to do next. On the main floor, right off the front porch, was the kitchen and dining area, which included a nice new fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave, all of which seemed totally out of place with the knotted wood cabinets and table. Beyond that was a large living room with two huge couches, a giant flatscreen tv hung over the stone fireplace, and some bric-a-brac on the end tables and coffee table. At the back of the cabin was a small bedroom, a bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink, and a stairway. Up the stairs was a nice sized loft overlooking the kitchen and living room, with a huge bed and nice sized closet and bathroom.

hqdefault.jpg.11f94062e403dcbabec57ffddcd0c872.jpg  

Thoroughly impressed but trying not to give away that I didn’t know it any better than Mark did, I held back my shock and awe and just agreed a lot as Mark oooh’d and aahhhh’d over all the cool stuff we were seeing. I couldn’t help but smile though when I noticed the hot tub out the back door by the stairs. I had grand plans for both tubs forming in my head.

1791028585_(meaf8Ggaaaa)(mh3e-5zajJK5KdZMzZ)14.jpg.6a19ec40d6cc395c107eb7fcba733f58.jpghottub1.jpg.06e801f94fc9e0bc991ba936b48b0638.jpg125096847_images(1).jpg.165384f771b945b0ea3ff806697ec525.jpg

“So, what’s the plan man?” Mark asked me, dropping onto the couch opposite me, after tossing his stuff on the bed in the small bedroom on the mainfloor. I didn’t plan for him to need his clothes this week anyway so it was fine if he thought he’d be sleeping in there. Silently I responded to his question by pulling my backpack up onto the couch next to me and pulling out a small zippered bag from the outside pocket. Inside there was a large bag of crystal, a straw, a torch and three pipes, one clear glass, one long blue glass and one bubbler. Since I didn’t want to scare Mark off, I chose the small clear glass bowl and began loading it with rocks from the bag.
“You sure you wanna do this? Last chance to back out.” I warned, fishing out the torch and looking at the nervous teen next to me. He hesitated for a moment before taking a deep breath, nodding yes, and closing his eyes. “Good, then open your eyes so you can see what you’re gonna have to do.”
With some hesitation, he opened his eyes. Slowly I described each piece of the puzzle as I pointed them out.  While he carefully examined the pipe full of tina, I took a towel from the small bathroom and wet it under the sink. Returning to the couch, I moved my stuff to his end and sat next to Mark, closer that two dudes normally would, making an excuse about being close enough for him to really watch me. Watching and listening as I demonstrated how to melt the rocks until they began to give off some clean white smoke, I could tell he was wishing he’d been smart enough to pull out a pad and pencil to take notes. Once I felt it was ready, I put the pipe to my lips and took a large hit from it, sucking down some of the best shit I’d ever sold, that I’d chosen especially for this occasion. Exhaling, I slowly released a giant white cloud from my lungs, surprising even me with the size and density of the smoke.
“Wow…” was all Mark said as I turned and smiled at him, making like my huge hit was no big deal. I cooled the pipe in the towel for a second and asked him if he had any questions. Whether he did or didn’t, he sure as hell wasn’t going to ask me at that moment, since it was obvious to me that all he really wanted to do was run out the door, down the stone steps, across the rickety old bridge and straight back home to his sheltered little world.
“Good, then it’s your turn Marky boy,” I said, shoving the pipe and torch into his hands. Shaking, he lifted the pipe and imitated my actions, trying once, twice, three times before finally getting the torch to light. Once it was on he started trying to melt the crystals, but kept forgetting to hold down the trigger, allowing the torch to go out. Laughing, I asked him if he’d like me to light it for his first hit. He blushed and nodded, but I made sure to tell him it was no big deal. “No sweat dude. I sucked my first time too.” (no pun intended lol) “you just hold the pipe near your lips and when I say go, start rolling the pipe slightly from side to side and inhaling, cool?”
“Yeah, cool.” He feigned confidence, and I had to keep from laughing as I lit the pipe again.

crystalmeth.jpg.c4cb297f39939961cadc0944cac4f2f6.jpg

“See how I am holding the lighter just a little ways from the pipe?” I explained as I began. “I don’t want the crystal to get burned, but I have to get it hot enough to become a liquid, like it is now. Keep watching and you’ll see it is starting to smoke, so go ahead and start rolling side to side…there, not too far…nice…now put it to your lips and begin inhaling, as deep as you can…good…keep going…keep going…ok, now lower the pipe and exhale.”
He coughed as a nice big white cloud spewed from his mouth and nose. I could tell he wasn’t used to smoking anything, even weed or cigarettes, let alone tina, but I knew this was really good stuff so it wasn’t harsh enough to choke or taste bad. More likely he was coughing from the psychosomatic urge in his brain that told him ‘smoking equals coughing.’ I handed him a water bottle from my backpack (laced with a small dose of ghb) and he downed half of it before he’d even stopped exhaling. As his breathing returned to normal, I asked him if he was okay.
“Yeah Rhett, I’m fine *cough* just a lot stronger than *cough* I expected,” he told me, face red and breathing raged. “Maybe I’m better snorting it or someth*cough* thing like that.”
“Snorting this shit is a bad idea bro,” I told him, taking another big hit for myself. “Trust me, smoking it is waaaay easier.”
“If you say so,” his breathing returning to normal, I motioned for him to take another hit, but he waved it off, insisting I go ahead while he finish his water.
“Okay, I’ll take another hit,” I said, putting his mind at ease, until I continued: “but why don’t I shotgun it to you? That way it won’t be as harsh as taking it all yourself.”
“Shotgunning?” He repeated, making wonder if he was so sheltered that he didn’t even know the most basic of terms.
“Yeah, you know, I take a hit,” I said, pantomiming the act. “then I exhale into your mouth and you inhale it and exhale back to me and so on.”
“I know what shotgunning is man,” He said, indignant and defensive. Whether he did or not, who can say? “I just think it’s kinda…you know…gay, isn’t it?”
“it’s not like we’re making out Marky,” I laughed and went to light the pipe. “All we gotta do is get close enough that you can suck down the smoke I exhale, no tongue, I promise.”
“I guess.” He had little choice since I’d already begun my hit. Once I’d inhaled a large amount, I waved for him to lean in and turned to face him. He closed his eyes and I was tempted to plant one on him, but instead I moved in and began exhaling as he sucked in as much smoke from my mouth as he could.

983891864_hqdefault(1).jpg.c770c8950b179b1cd525e88bc1de9e90.jpg

As I finished, he leaned back and let out a huge billowy cloud, with no coughing or choking at all.
“Nice job bud,” I slapped him on the back and handed him the pipe. “How does it feel being a bad ass?”
“Not bad I guess,” he smiled and blushed a little, embarrassed and proud to be braking the rules. “but I’m not really feeling anything man.”
“Just take a few more hits and you’ll see,” I held the pipe to his mouth and lit the torch. He’d already forgotten how freaked he was to be smoking, so he took the pipe and waited for my signal to inhale. “this will be the best high you’ll ever have, trust me.”
After that he began shotgunning with me after ever hit either of us took. There was no more coughing or balking at taking a hit, we just chatted and passed the bowl around, taking hits and brushing lips on each exhale. Soon the bowl was finished and Mark was flying.
“Damn Rhett, I see what you mean,” Mark stood up and bound over to the kitchen to refill his water bottle and get one for me. “I feel fucking great! I feel like I could rip a phone book in half! And I am fucking horny as…as…fuck! When will this girl be getting here for us to play with? I wanna get her high and fuck her right in her fucking pussy!”
“Slow down Mark,” I laughed and lit the fire place with the remote on the table in front of me. Pulling up the menu on the tv, I linked it to my laptop in my backpack and found a file full of amateur porn, mostly made by friends of mine so each video featured multiple guys and one or two girls, all smoking and fucking together. “Let’s just watch some porn and chill for a little bit and see how we do.”
“Damn, are those dudes smoking tina too?!!?!?!” Mark flopped right next to me on the couch, eyes wide and locked on the guys on screen as they sucked down a bowl as some teen bitch suck their cocks.
“Yeah man, some friends made this vid for me.” I loaded another bowl and melted it while walking over and turning up the thermostat. Between the fire and the temp set to 75 degrees, Mark should start getting hot pretty quickly, and more heat meant less clothes. “By the way, did you clean up like I told you?”
“You mean like showering and using the…” suddenly he was shy again.
“It’s cool man, you can say it: enema.” I smiled and acted like it was normal while I took a big hit. Mark licked his lips, hungry for the bowl as I exhaled. Reaching for it, I pulled it away and asked again. “So did you?”
“Yeah, it was weird man,” Mark admitted, willing to tell me almost anything to get another hit from me at that moment. “But you were right it cleaned me out from top to bottom, and even though I haven’t eaten since last night, I’m suddenly not hungry anymore.”
“Not for food anyway,” I added, watching the formerly naïve teen as he took a giant hit from the bowl. “Tina will do that to you. Plus it can make you need to take a dump really bad, so that’s why I had you use the enema, so you wouldn’t end up in the bathroom all night once the girl arrives.”
“Awesome bro,” Mark said after pulling me in and exhaling into my open mouth. He smelled like mint toothpaste and bodyspray. On most guys I would find the scent tacky, but on this teen stud I could feel my cock harden as I inhaled. “Wow look at her go! That girl can really suck a dick!”
We laughed and our focus returned to the tv, watching the girl suck the handsome young college guys. These ‘porn stars’ were actually my customers who I traded some meth in exchange for taping them tag team a girl they all knew would be down. I smiled to myself, remembering that three of the four of the boys had sucked me off since that day and I’d even fucked one of them a few weeks ago, but here on camera they seemed straight as hell, even as they occasionally jerked one another off for a moment or two. Whether Mark noticed this or not, I couldn’t tell you, since all he wanted to do was praise the tits, ass and body of the girl on her knees between them. Oh, that and smoke more tina.
By the time the guys on the video had moved into the bedroom and were starting to prep the girl to get gangbanged, the temp in the cabin had risen enough that I was sweating pretty hard. Looking to my left, I could see beads of sweat forming on Mark’s forehead and neck as well, plus little dark patches under his armpits. Time to get the ball rolling.
“Fuck it is hot in here,” I stood and tore off my ball cap and shirt, toeing off my shoes as I did. “Hope you don’t mind man.”
“Not at all” Mark said, standing as well. “In fact, I’ll join you.”
“Cool bro, you may want to start jerkin now Mark,” I encouraged the stripping boy to go further. “Tina can sometimes make you go soft and if you don’t warm up before ‘the entertainment’ arrives, you may not be able to participate in any of the fun.”
“I’m not worried man,” Mark said, deflating my master plan as he stripped off his white sleeveless undershirt then reaching for the pipe. “I bought some viagra from a guy at school just in case.”

LM-Smoked-Ashton-Kutcher.jpg.8d0b62a3bee89f08f3a1e6f6d487e99f.jpg

Suddenly my spirits perked up again, imagining Mark cumming over and over with his drug-induced hard-on. In my experience, teenagers on Viagra could cum for days without ever getting fully soft, even if they were so high on meth they couldn’t remember their own names. To be certain he’d have enough for the entire trip, I asked him how many he bought, pretending like I might want one. Truthfully I was lucky enough to have a cock that seemed to only get harder on drugs. Aaron and Dave referred to it as “perma-stiffy” lol. I needn’t have worried though, since Mark was overly-prepared (as usual) and got 20 tabs, informing me the price went down when you got that many. Plus 20 could be explained as another drug he was looking to sell, so no one would suspect he might be using them himself.
Asking me if he needed to take it now or if he should wait, I told him to go ahead and lose his pants and then he could bust the pills out, so he wouldn’t need to find them in the heat of the moment. Shy as always, he turned away as he lowered his jeans to the floor leaving him in a clean pair of tighty whiteys. My eyes took in the sweet, round globes of his ass as he walked to the bedroom with his folded pants and shirt before returning with his bag which he brought over and dropped next to the coffee table. Biting my lip to stifle a groan as he bent over to look through it, I felt my already stiff cock throb against my tight boxer briefs,  the fabric stretching in order to hold my shaft down. I hadn't realized when Mark first dropped trou, but up close I could see that his sweat had created an almost see-through strip of cotton down the center of his butt and allowed me a semi-decent view of his ass crack, providing the slightest hint of dark mystery where I imagined his hole to be. In need of a distraction, I stood up and took a look at what he was unpacking from his bag.
“Jeez Marky” my eyes bugged a little at the amount of crap he had crammed into the large duffle bag. “What did you do? Pack every piece of clothing you owned?”
“Not quite,” Mark responded, not realizing I was exaggerating. “My dad and mom were insisting I be prepared for any activity that might occur on the ‘retreat’ which meant all kinds of gear for everything from chalk bags for rock-climbing to pads for mountain biking and even my speedo in case we swam any races! It was easier to just go with it than argue, so I have it all here.”
“Wow, that’s…insane man!” I laughed and dug out a pair of snow-claws to attach to his boots. Mark joined in on the revelry, laughing and whipping out a pair of wrist braces. I followed with a bag marked ‘Mark’s sweatbands’ containing one for his head, two for his wrists and two for his ankles. My laughter caught in my throat as Mark one-upped me by pulling out his speedos in one hand and his athletic supporter including the cup in his other. He was too busy laughing and spinning them around on his fingers to notice me lick my lips at the thought of his hot ass in either pair. Not wanting to get him feeling too silly, I took that moments to suggest a drink for both of us, and asked what kind of booze he preferred. It didn’t take a genius to decipher his sudden change in mood to realize he wasn’t sure.
“I’m gonna have a long-island ice tea Marky, want one?” I offered, eliciting a relieved head nod and visible relaxing of his shoulders. “Good, keep watching that porn and find that Viagra so you can take it with your drink, k?”
With Mark distracted, he didn’t notice how much booze was going into the drinks I was making. My original idea was making the drinks with a small amount of ghb from the vial hidden in my sock, but I figured the disguised booze taste of a long island would allow him to get a nice buzz without realizing how much he’d had, and I would save the g for later, if I needed it. When I walked back into the room with the drinks, Mark was trying to get a hit from the pipe, even though there was nothing left for him to hit. We traded, me handing him the drinks, him handing me the pipe, and I loaded it while watching my victim…I mean friend down his little blue pill and half his drink in two gulps.
“Damn man, you sure there is booze in this?” He asked, taking another big swig from his glass. “This tastes way better than any drink I’ve ever tasted.”
“It’s got enough, trust me.” Smiling I handed him the fully loaded pipe and sat close enough that our bare legs were touching from the knee most of the way up the thigh. Unlike before, Mark didn’t move away or even flinch at the contact, much too focused on trying to melt the crystals like I had showed him before. Once they melted enough, he took a nice, big hit and turned and shot-gunned it to me without me even having to ask. I couldn’t have planned it any better than this.
---

End of part three. In part four, Rhett will get Mark to do a lot of stuff he has never tried before and maybe even like it...

Edited by denVERScub
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 3