Favorite Moment During Sex

likaleather

On 12/31/2018 at 10:54 PM, KptNLine said:

I’m sure I’m in the minority, and I definitely agree that taking a Man’s cum is amazing, but there is one moment that I find so erotic - the moment of initial penetration. There’s the moment a Man presses His cock against my hole and the sensation of  pressure right before the head of His cock slides into my hole. There’s that little bit of pain that becomes stronger as His cock presses deeper and deeper into me, and the heat from his pelvis against my ass as He gives me every last inch of His Manhood. It’s a little uncomfortable for me, but as He begins to pull out before plunging back in, I’m aware of how good it feels for Him and how good it will soon feel for me as well. It’s that moment of surrender - surrender of the most intimate part of myself to a Man. That’s the moment of sex that is the most erotic for me, the Top giving Himself to His bottom, and the bottom accepting, opening and receiving the Top. Truly my favorite moment.

Agreed 100% ^

I love the bending over, the anticipation, the first feeling of the cock head pressing against my butthole and it opening and that first slide in...of pure cockmeat.....

• Like 6

Guest bbasslover79

The moment I open up that hole or get opened up. And the end where I/the top shoots his load, pulsates and relaxes. And maybe kisses and spits in my mouth and drops on me sweaty body and all. 

I love the moments just before a man unloads. The anticipation as his cock hardens, rhythm increases, breathing shifts and I know I’m about to bring him pleasure. When he is just on the cusp and spilling over into orgasm. 

I also love the first slide into my hole, stretching me to accommodate his cock as well as the when he is filling me with his dna but my rush is paramount just before, the final strokes, he breeds me.  

On 10/7/2018 at 9:27 PM, ErosWired said:

The other thing that I live for sexually is when I'm being fucked in front of other people. Sometimes I'll have a moment when I look around me at all the eyes watching what the Top is doing to me, and I think to myself, They can all see. They will all always know that another man fucked me. They saw me cum. 

Same here -- knowing that they're all watching me beat my meat and play with my own nipples and finally cum, all with a cock up my ass. And they'll always know that when they see me in a bar, or in a store, or on Grinder... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, RandyCubby said:

Same here -- knowing that they're all watching me beat my meat and play with my own nipples and finally cum, all with a cock up my ass. And they'll always know that when they see me in a bar, or in a store, or on Grinder... 

I used to wonder and try to guess who at a bar had seen me get fucked and bred at the bath house, or some park, or on cam sites... And then I started to realize it wasn't a small number at all, and that I definitely had a reputation. But then I realized... so what? If I didn't want guys to know I was a cumdump who'd take any load, what was the point of having an audience? And what other message would I want to send? That I love condoms? That sex is cool, but I'm really looking for something serious with the right guy? Fuck no. So... let them judge.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, crawford912 said:

I used to wonder and try to guess who at a bar had seen me get fucked and bred at the bath house, or some park, or on cam sites... 

I was at a sex party. I was in a cage, naked, with my butt backed up to the bars, getting fucked by some old, fat guy outside the cage, and I'm beating my meat, and I look up, and there's a guy from work watching. Grinning. We don't work in the same dept., and we're not really friends, and we've never spoken of it, but... you know when he sees me in the food court, or an elevator, that's what he thinks of. And I wonder how many people he's told. And that is so fucking hot. 

Edited by RandyCubby
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

I love the first feel of penetration, the spreading of my hole , a d the slide in .  The feeling of surrender of my body ,the fell of using me for sexual pleasure . And last the explosion inside coating of sperm in me . 

• Like 2

It’s that moment when you realize the cock in your ass is attached to an expert Top that’s going to have a long ride before he floods your insides with his hot load.  I’m not a Bottom that’ll let anyone with a dick inside me, so when it happens I’m hoping he knows what to do and how. Most encounters are very good. However, every once in a blue moon everything clicks and it’s spectacular!

• Like 1

One of my favorites is walking into a group scene, where the guys are already naked and you say hi and start undressing.  The anticipation of what's about to happen combined with the pure manly energy of guys hanging out naked and breeding each other... Fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest ScottSwallows

When he’s balls deep in my ass and he whispers in my ear telling me how tight I am and how he loves being in my ass.

When he stops rimming my hole, spits and then slides in his cock.  And the friction builds on my hole as the spit dries out, much better than lube. And when he shoots his load in my ass I can feel his cock growing and pulsing his cum into me. Mmmmmmm. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/22/2019 at 12:38 AM, DirtyLoadBear said:

The moment I know I’m going to unload. I feel my prostate take a deep breath and I stop pounding. A second later I start blasting in his guts with 10-15 cum ropes. 

"I feel my prostate take a deep breath" is the best thing I've read on her in weeks, and is a perfect description of the impending, inevitable male orgasm, the "passing the point of no return" sensation.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1