Dark Room, Anonymous Bb Fuck

Guest bbncguy

Travelingbi, that is awesome.

I love anon hotel room bb sex. I have had a very similar type hook up from Grindr and CL and have loved every single load. There is something so hot about just pleasing a top, where the only expectation is a hard cock and a load received. Thanks for sharing this post and I can't wait for my next out of town visit...

Paul269, you gotta do it! this is better than any other kind of sex, imo...

Guest bbncguy

I love anon hotel room bb sex. I have had a very similar type hook up from Grindr and CL and have loved every single load. There is something so hot about just pleasing a top, where the only expectation is a hard cock and a load received. Thanks for sharing this post and I can't wait for my next out of town visit...

I prefer this over anything, so many are looking for the greek god physiques, but for me I'm only interested in the area between your legs. I like it hard and in me...the rest who cares! lol

I've had more bb sex through GH's and anon than any other kind because you spend so much time sending emails, pics and talking and then most don't show. Give me Grindr, A4A and just come by, load me up and be finished... I will admit I enjoy posting face down ass up ads on CL. I have even listed my hotel and room number and left it up all night. I fix the door so it can open and it is pretty exciting to be woke up as a dude is spreading my ass to rim me or sliding my hips around so he can fuck me. It's not safe to do that but the two times I have done it has been pretty wild, so nice to have loads left inside of me especially early in the morning when guys are on the way to work and want to leave that morning load that most of their wife won't take.

Paul269, you gotta do it! this is better than any other kind of sex, imo...

Damn, I have precum dripping like crazy I gotta go handle my business;)

oops sorry for the double post!

• 3 years later...
Guest Gifttaker

I hooked up with a couple I met. The plan was for me to take their loads. That part went as planned. What I did not know was they had invited others for fun as well. They wound up sharing my hole with about ten other guys which I never saw as I was hooded. One of the greatest feelings I've ever had.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I was at a bathhouse on the sun deck laying on my stomach. I put towel over face as I wanted to relax. I feel this weight on me and this cock in my crack. I was no stranger to bareback but never had it bare and anonymous. I feel him plunge in my hole and  well I enjoyed his cock. No protest from me. A few minutes later he is telling me he is going to breed my ass full of his cum. I feel the warm flow of  cum, a lot of it, in my ass. He pats me on ass says thanks and walks away. I kept towel  over my head for awhile longer. Every time I go to this bathhouse I do same thing. I am addicted to anonymous bb fucking,  and continue to do this on the sun deck and also glory holds now. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On 7/21/2019 at 9:01 PM, labtm said:

I was at a bathhouse on the sun deck laying on my stomach. I put towel over face as I wanted to relax. I feel this weight on me and this cock in my crack. I was no stranger to bareback but never had it bare and anonymous. I feel him plunge in my hole and  well I enjoyed his cock. No protest from me. A few minutes later he is telling me he is going to breed my ass full of his cum. I feel the warm flow of  cum, a lot of it, in my ass. He pats me on ass says thanks and walks away. I kept towel  over my head for awhile longer. Every time I go to this bathhouse I do same thing. I am addicted to anonymous bb fucking,  and continue to do this on the sun deck and also glory holds now. 

Which bathhouse in L.A. bud??  Thanks!

• Like 1

When I was 30, I was on Grindr one night while on break at work. This blank profile messaged me saying he was at the sleazy sex motel down the street and was ass up looking for anon loads in his dark room. I got the room number and headed over to breed his ass. (This was before I was a filthy cumdump). I walk in hard and go in with just spit. He grunted in pain, since he didn’t know I was pierced, but quickly started moaning with pleasure. I nutted in him deep then flipped him around and made him clean his ass off my cock. I left and went back to work. 

The next morning, after work, I had a message from him on Grindr. It said “I’ve wanted to have sex with you since you were in high school, but you were too innocent then.  Thanks for making my dream come true.”  Still have no clue who it was. 

• Like 3