Young Slut Forced To Take Toxic Loads

• Administrators

I went to the baths Sunday morning to work out and meet with a Bottom who never showed up. I walked around after my workout, getting stiffer by the second, and passed a room with the door open. Three guys were screwing in there.

The youngest was a major Pig Bottom with an Ass so sexy I was sure it must already be bursting with Cum. I stroked my Meat; and the guy nearest the door, the Pig's Lover, invited me in. The 3rd Dude, a Muscle Guy whom I’d POZZED the year before, was plowing the Bottom. I was in for some serious Butt Fucking.

The good-looking Lover told me the Kid was a “major Cum Slut,” and was whoring him out. One stipulation: “Guys wearing CONDOMS need NOT apply”.

The Muscle Guy pulled out, and I rammed my Meat up the Kid's Hole. The Kid roared in pain, but his Lover bellowed at him to shut up. He told me if the Kid continued ’making a scene’ to fuck the shit out of him. The Boy loaded up on Poppers till he turned red in the face, and I got to the brink and pulled out. I wanted to build up a truly lethal dose of POZ Jizm.

I asked Lover Boy if the Kid were POZ or NEG. He didn't know and couldn’t have cared less. The little Whore just wanted Cum up his Ass. I told the Punk I was going to flood his SHITTER with POZ SPOOGE. The Boy squirmed maniacally, trying to push me off; but his Lover thwarted his efforts, pressing his knees to his chest, urging me to POZ FUCK the little Cunt.

After I shot, Muscle Dude shoved his Cock in the Kid's Hole, and with my Load for Lube, POZ FUCKED the Kid too. My Bud hadn’t let on that he was POZ, but later admitted that all that POZ talk had gotten him horny as hell. We bred the Kid several times. For good measure, I screwed Muscle Dude, too, then returned to my room for a nap.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...