Favorite Hole Type?

mike258

Smooth or hairy, as long as it's naturally smooth, no shaving or waxing.  Nothing feels better than a tight little Twink hole, but that presents the danger of cumming too fast.  With a well used sloppy hole you know the guys gonna let you pound him long and hard.

• 3 years later...
Guest beardedbastard

I don’t like tight holes.ore work than they are worth. I’m a well hung guy and struggling to get it in has never appealed to me. Especially if the bottom was begging for it. Give me a gaping hole any day. 

I mostly get topped by black men and all of my regulars except for one say they want my hole smooth at all times -- the exception likes it hairy, as he's also really into natural man smells.

Personally, I luv to felch, snowball and add a load to a sexy bottom guy when I top... I don't care if they're smooth or naturally hairy. I do find a little gape is HOT and I'm hearing more of my top pals ask me not to tighten up or milk their cocks these days -- they want it loose and often pre-loaded.

I've taken to saving my cum when I jack off and freezing it so I can have a cummy hole whenever the situation calls for it.  I haven't been able to maintain any sort of long-term gape however.

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 1.50.12 PM.png

• Like 2

On 9/16/2020 at 10:17 AM, Poz4satan said:

I don’t like tight holes.ore work than they are worth. I’m a well hung guy and struggling to get it in has never appealed to me. Especially if the bottom was begging for it. Give me a gaping hole any day. 

Oh Yes !  Yes !  Big , Beautiful , Juicy , Gaping Hole with POZ Lips (   Rosebud / Prolapse - Punching - taking Tina - Drugs - being a Barebacking Whore with Poz Juices !   ) !   Let's Seeing Them - Please ! 

Hairy or smooth doesn't matter, but I love a gaping hole with a hot pair of puffy pussy lips that are screaming to be chewed on.  A gape is so hot though -- a nice round opening that invites you to push your dick in.  Heaven.  A lot of tops that I connect with want it loose rather than tight.  It used to be the other way around, where tops wanted a nice tight cunt to milk them, and it was a status symbol for bottoms who could milk a cock well, but not anymore.  What caused that change, I wonder?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, piglooking4pigs said:

Hairy or smooth doesn't matter, but I love a gaping hole with a hot pair of puffy pussy lips that are screaming to be chewed on.  A gape is so hot though -- a nice round opening that invites you to push your dick in.  Heaven.  A lot of tops that I connect with want it loose rather than tight.  It used to be the other way around, where tops wanted a nice tight cunt to milk them, and it was a status symbol for bottoms who could milk a cock well, but not anymore.  What caused that change, I wonder?

Wished I knew what caused the change!   I used to really enjoy my hole being tight for guys to open me up, but now when I hit guys up they ask if my hole is loose and gaping.  I have gotten to where I dildo my hole really good and be opened up just before a hookup arrives.  It's  rare anymore that a guy wants a tight hole.  Even at the bathhouse, the more gaping, loose and sloppy the more fucks I get.