How To Get Fucked For A "long Time"?

subbytch

For those of you who can be fucked for thirty minutes, a hour, a night...how did you get to that point? Were you always able to do that? Was it something you worked your way up to? Was it never a problem? 

For me, after 10 minutes or so of being fucked, it's all too much. The pain-pleasure is overwhelming and I want it to stop, I want the guy to gloriously come inside and take then take a break. I love starting again with another round shortly there after,  but there still seems to be a maximum time limit I can go for with each fuck. 

And I don't like having that limit.

Sure, most tops come after 5-10 minutes of fucking, so it's usually okay. But I'd love to be able to go for long sessions with a top. Or more than one top. I have a friend who can go for marathon sessions, which I'd love to do, but am so not there yet.

So, how do I get there?  Is it working up to it? Is it being fucked every day? Is it just something that happens after years? Or are people just different, with some able to take an hours worth of pounding and others not, no matter how hard they try?

Thoughts? 

• Upvote 1

I have always taken dick for longer than i could give it. I always felt like i should be doing more, lasting longer. Poppers helped at first but I could still only go for so long, that is when my gud lil girl T and I hooked up. Now im able to full fill my lengthy hour fucking requirements. 

Also lube helps a ton. the more lube IMO the longer you go. 

Tina does help you go for hours but please bear in mind that this can also be achieved with patience, practice and lots of lube.  

That being said in the past blowing clouds has allowed me to sit all the way down on 8 inches of seriously bumpy dildo, ride it rough for quite a while and repeatedly move it all the way out then back in.  

Your brain gets flooded with dopamine so the good feelings are amazing, it makes coming harder so you don't get taken out of the experience whilst also taking the edge off any pain.  

The only issue, beyond the legal ones, could come from too much use or mixing the T up with the cock.  

Try not to let the T replace the sex and think of it like a treat once a month but preferably every two months.

Take any advice with a pinch of salt and always remember that this is your choice to make so make it an informed one.

Good luck.

Edited by travelingbutthole
  • Upvote 1

Lube -- tons of lube, way more than you think you need -- will help. Don't hesitate to pause for a couple seconds to reapply if it starts to dry out.  And maybe put off your own orgasm until you sense the end of the session.  A lot of bottoms seem to find it hard to continue getting fucked after they cum.

I'd avoid drugs like meth (for a host of reasons), but a drink with your FB before you start might help.

• Upvote 2

I think it's largely mind over body -- do your mental work in advance, think about how much you desire the top inside you -- how good it feels to you and him and therefore the longer, the better. When I get together with my favorite two men, it's not uncommon for us to fuck for 2-3 hours, but that's a lot of swapping off and positions with no one having a dick (or 2) in their arse for more than 20 minutes at a time. Poppers are great, but like many have said -- I use them in the beginning and at orgasm time or spread out -- hard to sustain heavy use without a headache and limp dick.

Tina is a shortcut and it does have some very serious drawbacks.

I would try to use mind over matter before chems.

Once you know your own capabilities you can make your own decisions about exploring further.

I don't party much, hardly at all really, but before I did I was still able to spend hours being public property at a sauna.

The trick for me was to learn how being held open for an extended amount of time felt so I wouldn't panic and tense up.

Good lube, a clean hole and one of those training plug kits.

Once I could be plugged by myself for 30 minutes I started pushing it in and out.

That got me used to the rapid stretch and relax cycle.

I then got two in me at the same time which was intense.

Once I reached that stage I felt ready to really go for it.

Above all else always remember that you should find your own path and you're always in control.

Lube and breathing are my two tidbits. Find a lube that feels best for you- I'm liking the hybrid 'cum'lubes these days. Some boys swear on coconut oil.

Also, relax and breathe. As you get stimulated, the body's natural response is to tighten up. Easy breathing will help everything from tightening up and becoming painful.

Oh, and last: practice makes perfect!

I figured practice is the key thing. May have to do some "sprints", for increasing durations each time. :-)

I noticed it's the also the "deep hitting of the prostate" that seems to shorten the time. Face down, ass up, my friend going deep and hard and smacking the prostate with full force and effect, seems to be the the difference. On my back or side...I can go longer. Face down, striking the prostate -- which last time pushed the cum out without orgasming -- seemed to switch from pleasure to pain like that *snaps.*

I've only really been bottoming for two years. It's only recently that I've found guys who are any good as these things go. So I'm also learning about how my body works in response. Goal is a gang-bang and DP, but I have to be able to take one or two guys for a decent period of time first.

Any other thoughts about how you became Power Bottoms is great. I'm taking notes. lol.

Somewhere in my mind I think every bottom is a power bottom. Perhaps it's because I am the energizer-bunny-top who can go on and on, and on. It can take me a long time to skeet...especially if I am really enjoying the bottom's ass! So whenever a bottom wants to stop after a few minutes it tends to mess up my rhythm. I believe it's all about sexual stamina. When tops and bottoms start to understand that there's athleticism in the act of fucking, only then will power bottoms and long-lasting tops be born. Most athletic events demand: endurance, stamina, and agility. Sex is no different. Of course practice helps but your mindset is far more important than your skills-set when it comes to sex. I have encountered many skillful men in the bedroom who couldn't go the distance.

Finally, be aware that not just you, but every man is a work in progress in the bedroom. That's just one of the facts of life. So let's have some fun while working on our sexual stamina. Having fun...isn't that what it's all about?

• Upvote 1

Lube does the body good. As I said and others said. Use more than you think you need to be penetrated. I also used to squirt lube in me that way my entire inside was lubed as well. 

Only use enhancements as a last resort you'll be a better bottom for it... 

Edited by bottombottoy

The lube issue is important.

A syringe with no needle or a dedicated lube shooter will get it in deep. Once it's in properly you don't need to pull out and reapply as it works itself back out as and when it's needed.

Water based is easy to clean up but gets tacky as the water is absorbed by your body.

Silicon is hard to clean up, doesn't get tacky and isn't absorbed by the body so it last a long time. It does tend to be quite thin so the sensations almost like not being lubed at all. I like that sensation personally but it can be a bit uncomfortable.

Oil based is good for toys, hard to clean up and I think it is prone to bacterial contamination.

I guess the silicon/water hybrid lubes are a good combination.