Hooking Up With The Host Misterbnb (Or Similar)

Guest SBBOY

MisterBnB or similar   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you stayed at a MisterBnB type place and/or hooked up?

• Yes - I rented a room/apartment with no hooking-up
    • Yes - I hooked-up with the host
    • Yes - I took someone back to the room/apartment (Not the host)
    • Yes - The host was into groups/3-sum/letting me have visitors
    • Yes - But the host was not my type or I wasn't the hosts type
    • I rent a room/apartment out to guests
    • I rent a room/apartment out & hook-up with guests
    • No
    • Not used MisterBnB - But interested
    • Other - Comment below

Guest SBBOY

Has anyone used MisterBnB or similar? How was your experience? Did you hook up with the host? Did the host's photo help in choosing a place?

I usually prefer hotels for privacy and being able to take hook ups back. Would be up for staying at a MisterBnB place if the host was a sleazy fucker

Anyone got a place on there or similar websites and rent a room out?

Not MisterBnB but I did use accommodation offered on other gay sites (PlanetRomeo and GayRoyal). Two times were in Rome, Italy. A few times in Gran Canaria. Did not hook up.

First time was a room in a (mixed) B&B next to the Vatican. The guy had told me he wanted to fuck me when I would be staying. He wasn't bad looking with a big dick too. But he always texted me if I wanted to get fucked at the most impossible times. Just before I was going out (or was out) for dinner or was exploring the sights or I found a text the following morning he sent in the middle of the night. So it never happened.

Second time was also in Rome. Other part of the city, in walking distance to the bear sauna. Offered a room in his private apartment. Very hot hairy muscle top guy with a massive dick (saw the pics in his profile). But I don't think I was his type. Once when he had to rush off to work in the morning his living room door was left open. Saw lube, poppers, leather harnesses and various other stuff scattered around the floor. He obviously had been busy the night before.

Later he told me he never had sex with guests, which I don't believe.....He doesn't rent rooms anymore unfortunately.

Before I moved to Gran Canaria for a while I rented an apartment a few times from a gay couple there. Also via PlanetRomeo.

Goodlooking hairy guys (top & vers). But I think they preferred their playmates a bit taller and muscled than me ;-) We became friendly though and I saw them on a regular basis for dinner and/or drinks after I moved there.

Guest SBBOY

I used to see an American publication that had extensive coverage of gay accommodations around the world.. some great some ok and some that were ?????. It was called  the guide.. don't know what happened to it.

Like everything these days, it all gets transferred onto the internet or replaced by something bigger/better. 

Things change so often including businesses and accommodations, I'm sure it was too hard to keep track of and to update all the time