Birthday Gangbang Weekend March 18 And 19

BBCumPigGA

Hey guys! 

I'm going to be offering my ass out, no loads refused, at the Cheshire Motor Inn the evening of March 18 and the afternoon / evening of March 19 to celebrate my 35th birthday. Party adds are up on BBRT, and will be posting quick connects and Craigslist adds as well! ANY MAN with a hard cock who wants to breed me deep is welcome to come buy!  Sign up on BBRT, message me, or wait for me to post the room number in the QC add.  Will be alternating between blindfolded in my sling, ass up on the bed, or just waiting for your load. Looking forward to meeting some Breeding Zone guys and adding your DNA to mine!

Will also be at Manifest 4 U on Thursday, March 17, and Saturday night, March 19. Probably at Tokyo Valentino or Southern Nights a good bit as well! Watch BBRT for QC adds saying where I am.

Edited by BBCumPigGA