My New White Boy

pervinmt

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Part 7

Blake rolled off the ottoman and onto the floor and laid there in a quivering heap. Red cum oozed out of his gaping hole, while spit and vomit ran out of his gasping mouth. He coughed and cum shot out of his nose, coating his lips. My new whore was certainly starting to truly look his part as a pathetic, niggah cumdump. But there was no time to rest. I grabbed the bitch and threw him on his stomach over the ottoman. Watching my boy's brutal rape for the last hour or so, had my fat, ebony snake wanting to spew more venom. I grabbed another  nice chunk of T, and shoved it into the bloody cunt in front of me. Blake moaned as his hole burned again.

"Damn Jesse." Said a voice. "More of that shit?"

"Fuck yea." I replied. "Told y'all I wanted this slut fucked up. I ain't gonna let this whore sleep for a week." I threaded a spiked ring through my plum coloured cockhead. "I'm gonna keep his hole plugged the entire time. A week of no sleep, constantly high, with never an empty pussy is gonna fuck up this rich little bitch royally. He'll be LUCKY to not end up in the hospital!  All he'll crave is drugs and cocks, and he'll do ANYTHING for them!" With that I shoved my pierced cock deep and hard into Blake's bloody cumhole. He let out a guttural moan as the spikes rammed into his battered prostate. I motioned a guy to film Blake's face as I grabbed his hair, pulling his head back, giving the camera a good shot of his cum covered face. Cum hung out of his nose and spit clung to his peach fuzz as his baby blue eyes rolled back into his head. "Talk to me cunt!" I ordered him. "Tell me what a whore you are. Tell me you love being a niggah cumdump." 

Blake's drug addled brain let loose.

"Yes Sir!" He croaked from his cock shredded throat. "I'm your fucking whore! Give me you big, black cock Sir! Fuck me! I'm your filthy little pig! Please cum in my worthless holes!"

"They are worthless, bitch. Only good for one thing after tonight. Taking cum. How many loads have you taken today boy?" He didn't answer. "Over 20 so far. 20 cocks have cum in your faggot, white ass! 20 anonymous cumloads have been dumped in you. You fucking pig!" Blake groaned hearing this. "There are still 4 men here who haven't cum yet, slut. You want their loads?" 

"Yes Sir! Give me more!" 

"Why boy? Tell me why. Beg!"

"I'm a whore Sir! I need cum! Please let them fuck me! Please let them dump in me! It's what I'm for! Please! I'm a faggot slut! I NEED THEIR COCKS SIR! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

I laughed as I pulled his head back farther, opening his mouth wide. A cock started pissing into his mouth. "DRINK IT BITCH!" I commanded. "You're not only a cumdump, your a urinal too! A niggah's piss bucket!" Blake did his best as more men pissed into his mouth, but it spilled as he gagged. One guy put his cockhead against Blake's nostril, and let loose a strong stream right into his sinuses. The men laughed as Blake struggled for breath. I buried my cock all the way and shot another load into the gagging white boy.

After I pulled out, two men grabbed Blake and pulled him away. One laid down and pushed the whore onto his fat, black monster while another guy lined his cock up next to it. Placing his cockhead at the oozing opening, he grabbed Blake's shoulders and rammed his cock into the teenage boy as hard as he could. Blake howled like a wolf as his ass was ripped open wider by the two, dark poles. Both men held the boy still while their huge cocks plundered his hole, that had until today been virgin. They fucked the boy with rage, pounding his fuckhole as hard as they could while Blake wailed in pain. To make it worse for my new property, I clamped the alligator clamps onto his nipples, right on the very tips of his little, pink buds, where it was the most sensitive. He screamed as much as his ragged throat would allow, as the clamps pierced the skin, drawing blood. The two men deep in his cunt both shot their loads as the teen jerked and spasmed in pain. Two more big, black cocks found their way into Blake's ruined hole, brutally fucking it. Blake moaned and babbled nasty shit while the last two guys at the party to cum, added more to the ripped, bloody mess that was formerly an asshole.

As Blake lay on the floor, a fucked up mess, one of the guests entered carrying a round hair brush. I smiled cruelly as I took it from him. Poor Blake may have thought he'd get a rest, but he was wrong. "Pick him up!" I told a couple guys. "Throw him on the ottoman and spread his legs..."

• Like 10
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

Part 8

Blake was placed on his back, wrists still connected to his collar. The men held his legs wide apart, putting his rosebud on full display. His pussy was a bright red colour, and stuck out about 1/2 inch. Cum oozed out and ran down his pure, white ass, leaving a lovely pink trail. I fingered his bud while he moaned. "Push out!" I ordered. He pushed, causing his rosebud to pulse in and out while gobs of goo filled my hand. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue!" He did without hesitation. I slapped a handful of his ass goo onto his tongue while I told him to keep his mouth open and push. More filled my hand and I slapped it onto his face, rubbing it onto his eyes for even more pain. One more handful was rubbed into his hair. "That's how my bitch should be. Filled with and covered with niggah cum! SWALLOW!" He did so like a good slut while I rubbed the prickly bristles of the brush against his inflamed, raw cunt. I pressed harder into his flesh, pushing deeper before dragging it across his exposed intestine. He groaned in pain as he flung his head back and forth, almost crying as I scraped the brush over his torn lips, unable to move as the men held him tight. Soon the brush was coated in a nice, sticky goo. I sprinkled some T on the coffee table and rolled the brush in the powder, covering it. I put the tip against his rosebud as some placed a popper rag over Blake's nose. Then I started pushing. Slowly. Giving it a little twist with each push. And it wasn't a small brush. 3 inches around probably, and very stiff bristles that didn't give as they twisted deeper into the teen.

Blake screamed as tears flowed from his eyes. But I did not stop until i had all six inches in his guts. Blake's screams died down to a continual low moan as the brush scraped him deep inside. I ran my finger over the coffee table, getting the rest of the T and rubbed it all over his flaming rose. Then I grabbed the handle and pulled out the hairbrush in one fast tug. Blake screamed like he was possessed as the men held him tight while the sharp bristles inflicted unimaginable pain. As soon as the brush was out, I placed my five fingers in the opening left behind, and pushed my hand in. Blake's pussy was such a torn mess by now, that my large hand slid right in. At least, if there was resistance, I didn't care. In ten seconds, my wrist was covered with a bright, red rose. I pushed deeper, making a fist and punching Blake's prostate. Blake just moaned incoherently as I pushed my fist back and forth inside him. Soon Blake let out a howl and started pissing. I pounded his prostate as piss flowed from his tiny little shriveled up dick. Soon the piss stopped as clear fluid started leaking out of his pathetic cock. As I continued to work his prostate, Blake started fucking back on my arm.

"Ah fuck Sir! I'm cumming!" He screamed. 

I knew he wasn't actually cumming. His drug filled body and my fisting made him feel like he was. He moaned and tried to take more of my arm into him. I laughed as I looked down on him. When he woke up this morning, he could have never in a million years guessed he'd wind up a white boy puppet on a black mans arm. I smiled as I imagined his life. An 18 y/o high school senior, rich, probably popular, maybe has a girlfriend. Now here he was, high as fuck, gangfucked, abused, a cumdump whore to niggahs, riding his new owners arm. I was so fucking turned on knowing how I was destroying little Blakey, that I had to come again. I shoved my cock into my new teen slut, and jerked myself off inside him as he cried in pain.

I pulled out of him and turned him over to the men. I knew most of them would cum again. I turned around as Blake had his nose buried in a dude's pubes as another guy punch fucked his ever increasing rosebud. I just let the men have their fun as I poured a nice cognac and lit one of Daddy's cigars. I grabbed Blake's phone, and the stupid fucking fag didn't even have a lock on it. I perused his contacts. Yup, girlfriend, lol. Lots of friends. Several different group lists, handy. Even a Father someone. So Blake is a Catholic boy? Sweet. I put his phone down, and picked up mine. Guys had sent me the vids they took so far tonight. I had great fun over the next couple of hours as I edited a really filthy video of my whore. My favourite was when I was fucking him and he was looking right into the phone, begging and moaning like a depraved fag. When I was happy, I sent the video to basically EVERYONE in his phone, along with a written confession. It was only a matter of minutes before replys started coming in. I wanted to save them for later.

Eventually the sun started coming up, and Blake was still taking cock. He was moaning as he laid, barely moving on a guy as he was getting double fucked again. After they came in the boy, I had to break up the party. I new better than to spend more time at the house. I told the guys to come over to my place later if they still want to fuck my new meth slut. 

I tied Blake up after the men left, so I could steal some shit. I emptied out Blake's closet. Lots of nice clothes and shoes. I found $5000 in cash, but not much else. I didn't want to steal enough they actually call the cops, just to think their niggah loving faggot son took it. I loaded up Blake's car,  a sweet mustang, put the naked boy in the trunk, and took off. 

I wanted to unload my shit in a hurry, so I sold the clothes in one lump, and took the car to a chop shop, but not before I had locked Blake in the trunk of my car. Back at my place, I snuck a naked Blake up the back stairs. He walked in pain as i had a huge plug up his hole. I lived in a shithole place, but it served its purpose. I could split fast if I needed to. It was a one bedroom, and all I had was a t.v. and a couple of chairs in the living room, and a nasty, stained mattress on the floor of my bedroom, with a desk, chair and light. I took a chain and chained Blake's collar to a radiator. I sat in the chair and shined the light on Blake. He looked like shit, covered in all kinds of filth. Spun as fuck, his eyes darted around the room. I watched as his newely released hands touched the plug, trying to shift it more comfortably.

Smack!! I slapped him hard. "Don't touch yourself without permission bitch!"

He cowered in fear as he realized the reality of his situation. "Get it through your head now, slut. I said I owned you. I meant it. Your my property now to use as I want." As I said this I reached for his phone. There was at least 20 texts unread. I pulled the plug forcefully out, eliciting a loud cry. I smiled as I pushed my hard cock into the wet, sloppy gash. I opened the videos as I played the one I edited. It was 10 minutes of Blake being treated like a 2 dollar whore, while he begged and moaned for more. I could tell Blake was turned on by the vid, as he watched himself get debased and used. Every nasty event of the night was included in the vid. 

Then I opened his text. First I showed him the text he sent to his contacts. I made him read it out loud as I fucked him.

"Hey all! Just thought I'd finally come clean about shit. Its taken me years to admit this. I'm a faggot. I'm a filthy, depraved, sick and twisted cumdump. My purpose in life is to take cum in my holes. Today, i have taken more than 30 loads of hot man cum. I worship big, black, niggah cock. Im a pathetic whore who is now owned by a beautiful ebony pimp. Tonight he sold my ass for a gangbang. He only charged them $5 each because thats how low i am. Black cock after black cock fucked me. Men i dont know. My ass was filled with cum. Poz cum included. I begged this one huge, black buck with a 12 inch cock to poz my little, white ass. I drink piss because im a niggah's toilet. I am proud to be my Masters drugged up fuckhole."

Blake could barely get through reading this, as he was crying. His humiliation only made my cock harder. Destroying white boys is the ultimate rush! Then I made him read the responses, telling me who each of the people were to him.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 3
  • Downvote 1

Part 9

"Travis." Said Blake, his voice shaking. "My best friend. "You fucking disgusting piece of shit. I hope you die!" The slut sobbed as he finished the text, my dick just throbbed. I took the phone and texted back. "Please Travis," I typed and told Blake, "I want you to fuck me soooo bad. I've always dreamt of you raping my ass!" I smiled as I hit send. "Die fag!" He texted back. I had him read the next one.

"From Grace, my girlfriend. "WTF?????? You fucking sick perv! Fuck you!" He sobbed harder as I fucked him harder.

"From......my dad." Jackpot! He was shaking like a leaf as he read it. "You fucking disgusting, filthy, depraved pervert. You are dead to your family! You sent your mom and sister that sick shit? I want you out of the house now! I don't give a fuck what happens to you! Never speak to us again!" My whore was openly crying as he read that. I just grabbed his hips and pounded him hard. Then I took his phone and texted. "Please daddy. I want you to fuck me. I've dreamt of it my whole life. My big, strong, hairy daddy raping his little boys hole. You can piss up my ass after you dump your cum in me daddy! Please let your friends use me daddy! I'm a dirty, little pig!"  I hit send and handed the phone back to the slut.

"Father Joe.....my priest." He said quietly. "My dear son. I pray for you." I grabbed the phone and texted. "Father, please fuck me and use me as the cumdump god made me to be. I want your big, holy cock spewing hot cum into my guts. Punish me with a whipping for my sins before you rape me."

And so it went. A couple of the guys from the party stopped by to use the whore more. One had a fist in his ass as he read more and more texts telling him what a disgusting worthless fag he was. For every guy, I texted back responses, begging and pleading for nasty sex. Everyone told Blake to fuck off and die. Except for one. Father Joe. He texted back, "Blake. I want to see you. It's important you come by the rectory tonight. 10 pm." I texted back an affirmative.

Several men dropped by all day to fuck the young slut. His rosebud just grew more and more. Eventually it was time to go see the priest. I gave Blake a dirty jockstrap to wear, nothing else. We pulled up right at 10 to see a handsome young bearded man outside, waiting. He quickly ushered us into the church through a side door. 

"You his pimp?" He asked.

"Yea."

"How much?" He asked, not even paying attention to Blake.

"Depends. What u want? You can hurt the bitch."

"I saw the video. He said I could whip him."

"That was me. But he'll do as he's told. He's high as fuck. Gonna give him another slam, then you can have at it."

"I want to hurt him. I want to hear him scream, and beg for mercy." 

"Since you're a man of the cloth, $100, hurt him all you want, I get to watch."

"Deal." The priest led us into the sanctuary where he quickly produced some rope and had the slut tied to the alter, legs spread wide, hole exposed. I gave the boy another large slam and stepped back. Father Joe wasted no time procuring a cat o nine tails. With no warning he let out a primal yell and struck Blake as hard as he could, right on the boys exposed and swollen rosebud. The cumdump screamed as he tried to break out of his bonds, but he was trapped. Father Joe just laid into him, leaving big, angry looking welts all over his back, ass, and thighs. Sweat dripped off his brow as he struck the teen, over and over. Blake just cried and shook, his voice hoarse from screaming. The priest untied Blake, and made him lie on the alter, again tying him down. Then he whipped the front of his sacrificial lamb. His chest, his thighs, his stomach, and especially his cock and balls. Blake was so high and in such pain, that he barely could breath as his cock and balls were whipped almost bloody. Father didn't stop until he was exhausted. Then he untied the broken slut, and swung his legs over the side. The priest then opened his robe, revealing a nice, fat cock. He grabbed the bitch around the throat and rammed his cock in as he choked the beaten down whore. He soon shuddered and bellowed as he dumped yet another load of hot cum into my broken boy. 

After the priest had finished, he found some old clothes for Blake to wear, to cover his fresh welts. As we drove off, I realized it was only midnight, and we weren't to far from a sleazy bathhouse. I decided a gacked out teenager with a busted open pussy and a body covered in welts was too good not to share at the sauna. My bitch needed more abuse tonight, I decided.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 3

Guest MorganStar

wow..scary story of a white boys despair... I may have to think twice about what Im doing..not sure I could survive a a situation like that..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...