Guest SBBOY

What Sex Toys/Equipment Do You Own?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. What Sex Toys/Equipment Do You Own?

• Dildo / Butt Plug / Vibrator / Anal Beads
    • Fleshlight / Fleshjack
    • Restraints / Handcuffs / Gags / Bondage Gear
    • Paddle / Crop / Whip / Flogger
    • Electro / E-Stim Gear
    • Chastity Gear (Nipples / Cock / Balls etc)
    • WS / Piss Play Gear
    • Rim Seat
    • Fuck Machine
    • Sling / Swing

• 2 months later...
  • Dildos, plugs, double ender, some very big fisting dildos, beads on a rope, hollow dildo with funnel attachment, 3ft silicon colon snake, restraints, blindfold, ties, cuffs, gas mask, other masks,  baseball bat, breathing mask, pig hole, collar leather, chain collar, injecting thing for getting lube up, nipple clambs, cock and ball weights, leather gear, rubber gear, wrestling suits, footie kit, underwear., large cock rings rubber, plastic sheeting, travel sling, suspension pole  and something new which I hopes gonna be like a fuck bench
  •  

• 1 month later...

Cock rings of assorted sizes and materials, the same can be said about most of my toy groups.

Have Butt plugs, dildos including what I thought was the bargain of the century a giant novelty dildo,  vibrators and prostate massager.

Penis gag, hood/ mask, parachute ball stretcher, wrist and ankle cuffs, collars, leash, several chastity cages, rubber and leather floggers, double locking handcuffs and 2 sets of DL shackles, rope, chains, padlocks, assorted clips and fasteners and some adjustable straps.

And that's not yet even gotten into the cd stuff ?

I really got into toys when i first discovered how fucking amazing they felt when i was chem`d off my head. Starting off with a slim 7" dildo, every few months i would go to the sex shop tweeked, and shop for my next project. Each time the dildos would get longer, fatter and wider and each time i would go home and just use them for hours at a time. 

I discovered butt plugs next, but the small and medium ones were no challenge, so i went straight for the hardcore XL ones... oh fuck,  they were responsable for some of the most intense orgasms i to this day have ever had. 

I love my toys and whilst cock will always be #1, they have played a major roll in turning me into the sloppy assed pig i am today

Edited by imatopbottom

I have some dildos and vibrators, but mostly like them to use as dildos.

A while ago I also got online a XXL size one, didn't knew how big it's going to be.

It took some practice and tearing to get it in, but after a while I can take the whole thing if I prepare right.

Would like to get some anal beads next

Guest UserLeftSite

Various buttplugs and dildos of different sizes - from normal to HOLY SHIT.  Restraints and hood.  And a sling.

Want to get a fucking machine one day soon!!  

Way i see it - a good bottom can never have enough choice available for his tops to use on him ;)

P1010079_1024x768.thumb.JPG.5f057acd8321c8bd5c768c1f0d5c2791.JPG

• 1 year later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/1/2017 at 3:58 AM, CuriousSlut said:

Various buttplugs and dildos of different sizes - from normal to HOLY SHIT.  Restraints and hood.  And a sling.

Want to get a fucking machine one day soon!!  

Way i see it - a good bottom can never have enough choice available for his tops to use on him ;)

Did you ever get a fucking machine - or a sling? Fort Troff have a really good one - but it might be a bit pricey.

What dont I have....
Inflatable plug, big dildos, medium dildos, small dildos, double ender, restraints, hood, gag, sling, fuck machine, harnesses, chastity, sounding nipple suckers, nipple pinchers, fleshlight like deviceses, and a vac pump. To say i enjoy toys would be an understatement. 
5a98d2aa8c800_Picture37.thumb.jpg.508b69e0e18169c84eaf01ba0fd22694.jpg5a98d2a4de24d_Picture30.thumb.jpg.159078baf675658d07729f5e228d1231.jpg

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal

@bottombottoy - have you considered adding things like vibrating eggs? My Top used to put 3 fully-charged ones up my ass and add a buttplug with a vibrating bullet placed in the end. Those babies had a full charge of 8 hours - and they were remote-controlled (3 of 4 intensity settings if I recall). He also used a TENS machine with pads that he used to attach to strategic parts of my lower anatomy: https://omronhealthcare.com.au/product/omron-hv-f127-tens-therapy-device/

6 minutes ago, hotcoldgayslut said:

@bottombottoy - have you considered adding things like vibrating eggs? My Top used to put 3 fully-charged ones up my ass and add a buttplug with a vibrating bullet placed in the end. Those babies had a full charge of 8 hours - and they were remote-controlled (3 of 4 intensity settings if I recall). He also used a TENS machine with pads that he used to attach to strategic parts of my lower anatomy: https://omronhealthcare.com.au/product/omron-hv-f127-tens-therapy-device/

I have had both previously. The TENS plug/dildo fell apart.. lol, and the eggs just didnt do it for me. 

Guest 120DaysofSodom

I have a ton of dildos and I use paddles, pinwheels, and e stim pads on my feet and between my balls and my asshole. I also like to piss in an enema and give it to myself. Love my candles and dripping hot wax on my body and my feet.

Guest alwaysready

how can I top what 120 days just listed? fleshlight, cock extender, tit clamps, blindfold, gags, handcuffs, rubber rope, 'nasty boy' fuck toy, rawhide strips, dildo.  I like candles too. for the mood and the wax. music can be a sex toy as well. let all the senses blossom on the bed.