A Lot Can Happen In 2 Weeks

roguematrix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest mspsubmale

love this story, and somehow missed it earlier....if i had neighbors like this, would be sending the wife to visit someone/somewhere/anywhere for a couple of weeks to have this experience myself.  like others, waiting for another chapter, or more, and finally having some closure on getting some real fucking done, and the suggestion of possible/probable POZ breeding....just makes it ever more so tantalizing.

• 1 month later...

Thursday daytime

My cock sprang to life and I couldn’t help myself. I grabbed the balls and started pushing them one at a time back in my ass, after taking off my wedding ring of course. Each ball slipped in, a little resistance at first at the pop in slipped in slamming into my prostate. Watching myself in the mirror , moans and gasp escaping from me I watched myself in the mirror as sweat broke out . Once all the balls were back in place I grabbed my poppers and took 3 hits and started jacking my cock. Squeezing my ass muscles I felt the balls shift in my hole rubbing my prostate and sending the best feeling shoot through my body. 3 more hits and I was getting close, 4 hits and I knew what I was ready to do. So close and about to shoot my hand grabbed the looped rope and yanked hard, wrenching the balls from my ass just as my orgasm crested spraying he mirror and counter, my knees gave out and I fell to the ground shuddering and sweating. Waves of pleasure making my body quiver. In a haze I looked up and saw my glassy eyes in the mirror as I pulled myself up and began licking my cum from the counter, looking myself in the eyes as my tongue made wide swipes across the glass, some of the cum dripped onto my chin, my breath fogging the glass. Panting I made my way to the shower to get cleaned up and dressed for work.

I grabbed another bottle of the energy water to drink on the way to work and headed in, every time I thought back to this morning my cock grew hard and leaked precum. I was glad I had on a jock strap and wore dark pants otherwise I knew there would be a noticeable spot. Once I got to work it was much better, I was so distracted and horny all day long that my mind kept drifting and my cock stayed hard. Due to this it took me forever to get my usual workload done and before I knew it the clock said 8 pm. Fuck well no working out for me tonight.

Leaning back in my chair I heard the door open and glance up. The night cleaning crew must be here, I knew the guy that cleaned my office decently well as this was not my first time staying late, though it was the first time because I was horny. Looking at him made my cock twitch. He nodded hello and in his Slavic accent asked if it was ok for him to clean my office. Nodding I said yes as I was just going to pack up and head out. Reaching into my bag I grabbed the second bottle of water that day and downed it. My heart racing and cock throbbing. I heard a cellphone go off and looked at the cleaning guy as he answered it. He nodded twice and then walked over to me, my mind became fuzzy as he put the phone to my ear and I heard the no familiar voice and its litany. Nodding my head I mumbled a thank you.

Standing up I moved around my desk and began stripping off my clothes while the cleaner watch. Once I was down to my black jockstrap I kneeled and looked up. The cleaner reached into the pocket of his work pants and pulled out a small brown bottle. Steeping close to me he pressed it to my right nostril holding my left closed. I inhaled deeply. He repeated on the left side, again inhaling deeply. Right.Left.Right. Left. My head was spinning as he looked down at me. Drool came out of my mouth and dripped down my smooth chest.

The cleaner reached up and unzipped his cleaner crew suit, reveling a white jock strap and a 8 inch uncut cock, precum beading at the tip and getting ready to drip. He point to the floor and I knew to lay down and open my mouth. He slowly milked his cock while standing above me. Dripping precum into my mouth. A steady leaking stream that tasted sweet and made me want more. He slowly began to jack his cock harder, his breathing quickened, he aimed his cock to my chest and I felt the cum hit me, 8 strong blasts coated my chest and abs. The cleaner walked around and bent down, swiping his hand through the mess on me and gathering the cum up. He presented his hand and I dutifully lifted my head and lapped up all he had to offer, sucking the cum from his finger and palm. My own cock was straining against the jock strap and I desperately wanted release.

And just like that he zipped up and walked away, leaving me a heaving mess on the floor of my office.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thursday cont…

Panting there my eyes dazed, my cock straining and leaking precum I heard my office door again and panicked. Turning quickly I saw the janitor was back and had brought more of the night cleaning crew. I started to stutter an explanation but the first guy shook his head know and held a finger to his lips. He walked to my desk and grabbed my cellphone and dialed number. He knelt down and held the phone to my ear, staring me directly in my eyes. The Voice was back, soothing, telling me what to do and not to worry. A bottle off poppers was held to my nose and I inhaled while listening to the voice. 1 hit, 2, ,3, 4, 5, 6, the phone was turned off and I got to my feet and faced the 3 new men. Each now stood there naked, their cocks rampant and dripping. I walked to the first man and lifted his arm. I quickly buried my face in his sweaty pits. My tongue lapping the sweat and cleaning his dense furry trench, marking my face with his smell. Once cleaning I moved to the other side repeating the gesture. He then turned around and present his ass. My ace dove in licking and nibbling. Making his hole wet, tongue fucking that furry fucker.

I heard a snapping of fingers and removed myself from his ass. Moving onto the next guy and repeating the process. Each time cleaning and licking and nibbling. My cock dripping and wetting the entire front of my jock strap. After the third guy I turned to the first and he smiled and nodded. All 4 men got dressed and left. I could still smell them on me. Once again I got dressed and before leaving chugged my last bottle of water. I needed to get home and ride my dildo I was so fucking horny I needed my ass filled and I wanted it badly. With my hand on the doorknob about to step out a thought occurred. I dropped my pants, reached in my bag and grabbed the bottle. I tried pushing it in but it just wasn’t working, all it did was make me groan and sweat. In a last ditch effort I pulled my pants back up and went out into the hall. I found the janitor that takes care of my office. Looking in his eyes I simply said “ Please” and gave him the bottle. He smiled and I turned around, he reached into his cart and pulled out lube and jammed the bottle home. Making me feel whole and happy. I pulled up and left. The ride home took forever. Another six pack of water waiting for me on the doorstep as I rushed in…..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1