How Big Is Too Big?

Guest Saturn1

• 2 weeks later...

Much prefer thickness over length.   Once had a hot bear come into my room at the baths.  He took one look at the toys I had on the bed (and can of crisco), and said, "Sorry man, don't think I've got what you're lookin' for."   I reached under his towel and found a nice "beer can" thick piece of meat, and said "I'll take thick over long any day!"  He was about 7 1/2" long x 8" around and filled me up just fine!!!  Came back for seconds about two hours later.

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...
Guest Dickmagnet
On 6/20/2016 at 8:15 AM, schvenn said:

My cock is 7" x 8.75", so it's not really long, but really really thick. Whereas most comments on this topic talk about length, I find that it's my girth that causes a problem for a lot of bottoms. "I can deal with long cocks, but yours is too fat for me" is a sentence I hear regularly. And I'm too impatient a top to give a bottom lots of time to get used to it and stretch his hole slowly. That's why I prefer loose and gaping (pre-fucked) whore holes, that can take my cock slamming into them from the get-go.

As a bottom, I'm not choosey. Small cocks, big cocks, hard or soft, cocks, fists, arms or toys - when my hole is hungry, it takes ANYthing it can get.

I WANT YOU TO RAPE FUCK MY HOLE

• 3 months later...
On 8/16/2016 at 3:17 PM, ctcumlover said:

I would really like to try 10+... have not had the deep pleasure just yet... but one can only aspire!!! 

I've had a 10 inch.  The guy sadly didnt know how to use it so it wasn't very enjoyable for me, he got off though, but he just kept hitting all the wrong spots inside. :(

• Upvote 1

Didn't have that many that were 9"+. Only one of them was rock hard. The others only semi. Was great feeling stuffed like that but "smaller" dicks did the job just as well or even better. Maybe it is just knowing, or the idea,  that you're being fucked by a guy with a huge dick that you think it is better.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I've taken bigger cocks and love getting it but fuck yeah it is painful. I prefer 8" maximum but won't say no if it's over. Had this one hot ex-Army dude packing 10" who literally could not fuck me enough and by the time he was done fucking me I didn't need to/couldn't get fucked for at least a day after that. I'm hardly horse hung but have a big one and have had guys ask me to sop or not go balls deep.

Guest PigTonight
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 2:15 AM, schvenn said:

My cock is 7" x 8.75", so it's not really long, but really really thick. Whereas most comments on this topic talk about length, I find that it's my girth that causes a problem for a lot of bottoms. "I can deal with long cocks, but yours is too fat for me" is a sentence I hear regularly. And I'm too impatient a top to give a bottom lots of time to get used to it and stretch his hole slowly. That's why I prefer loose and gaping (pre-fucked) whore holes, that can take my cock slamming into them from the get-go.

As a bottom, I'm not choosey. Small cocks, big cocks, hard or soft, cocks, fists, arms or toys - when my hole is hungry, it takes ANYthing it can get.

my kind of guy.

and I can accommodate :@

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 3:01 PM, Saturn1 said:

I was talking with someone about Chandler of Corbin Fisher. Chandler has a 9 inch cock. The person I spoke with made a comment about guys not being able to take that 9 inch cock. I think that 9 inches is PERFECT! 8 inches is GOOD and 7 is okay. I like to be hit deep and 9 inches brings me joy and has me seeing stars. Once you get into 10+ inches...I don't know...SO! What is too big for you and what is perfect for you? Any 10+ inch guys out there have any issue with bottoms who can't take your sweet meat?

No cock is too big I have never come across one I cannot take and for me the thicker the better I love width and that feeling of getting split in half by cock

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 4:43 AM, hungrypighole said:

Much prefer thickness over length.   Once had a hot bear come into my room at the baths.  He took one look at the toys I had on the bed (and can of crisco), and said, "Sorry man, don't think I've got what you're lookin' for."   I reached under his towel and found a nice "beer can" thick piece of meat, and said "I'll take thick over long any day!"  He was about 7 1/2" long x 8" around and filled me up just fine!!!  Came back for seconds about two hours later.

I love both but admit that thickness is my favourite sensation - the thicker the better. That is why I love being DP'd

On 7/20/2017 at 9:58 PM, Bear4Breeding said:

I've had a 10 inch.  The guy sadly didnt know how to use it so it wasn't very enjoyable for me, he got off though, but he just kept hitting all the wrong spots inside. :(

You know what's even sadder(more sad?)? Stopping before anyone got off. I have noticed that many guys with larger members think that because it's big it must feel good. They never took the time to develop the technique it takes to be a good fuck. I've had better sex with guys sporting a 6" dick than some guys with 8 and 9ins. 

You noticed I did say "some".

• Like 2

I hear complaints all the time from hung guys and thick guys that they have trouble finding  partners that can accommodate their size or if they can, lasting for longer than a few minutes. For me there is no such thing as "too big" and I've taken (and continue to pleasure) some true horsemen in me.  I never tire of seeing that realization in their eyes once they are inside me and realize they can actually fuck and fuck like a beast in heat and I can handle it for as long as they need to go. The mental thrill of taking a guy I know most can't handle just adds to the physical pleasure of being so stuffed and stretched.  Know any guys that need a beefy jock ass that can handle them? Send them my way!!

Edited by MuscledHorse
spelling/typos
  • Like 3