Boyfriend Balls Deep In My Fuck Buddy

Been awhile since my last post.  Life has been busy, but yesterday was much fun.

I work at home and yesterday so was the boyfriend.  The work day was close to ending, and as I hadn't heard off my fella for a good hour or so, I went downstairs expecting to find him watching TV or preparing dinner.  Instead when I walked into our play-room I found my regular cumdump fuck buddy in the sling and my fella balls-deep in his ass, smiling at me!

All I got from him was "Glad your here now as I can't hold off cumming any longer," and with that he let of a roar and filled my fuck buddy's hole with a massive load!  I didn't need to be asked twice.  Giving each of them a kiss on the lips, I dropped pants and slid straight in and proceeded to fuck the load out of both my balls and my fuck buddy.  I was so horned up I lasted all of ten minutes before breeding my fuck buddy.  

Turned out they had been planning this all week as they both knew I would love it, so now it looks like my fella and I are to regularly fill my fuck buddy as a couple, and perhaps occasionally invite a few of our other mates to enjoy his hole!

Later on that evening, my fella, who was still horny, pounded the living daylights out of my ass.  Tomorrow we have another buddy who is going to stop over, and both of them will tag me.

I do love my fella.  He's pure filth!

• Upvote 20

you'd be more than welcome!

I spent last in there with my fella and a buddy taking it in turning to fill me, by the end there was pool of cum on the floor and I'm still tender as they fucked the day lights out of me.

Got another buddy visiting this weekend and looks like both our other mates are up for making it six-way!

• Upvote 3

Well we're linked on Scruff so I reckon I will. 

A six-way (or more) would be perfect.

Talk soon!

So hope you're going to get down to Leicester and have loads of fun together. And of course that you will remember to tell us ALL about it :)