Jizzjoy - Do You Experience It? (Question For Bottom Guys)

barejackbro

Jizzjoy - Do You Experience It? (Question for Bottom Guys)  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever experienced Jizzjoy when a top guy cums inside you?

• Yes, every time a guy cums in me
    • Yes, on occasion but not always
    • I have once
    • Never, but I want to
    • Never, and I don't believe it's a real thing

It's sometimes called jizzjoy, sometimes cumdrunk...And I know this topic has been covered before, particularly here: https://breeding.zone/topic/17085-iblastinside-qa-is-jizzjoy-real-yes-would-i-be-less-uptight-if-i-went-raw-yes/?hl=jizzjoy

But I wanted to open up a discussion, because almost every time I get a raw cumshot in my ass I experience a really strong reaction for about an hour afterwards, and sometimes longer. When I feel that warm rush inside me, there's an overwhelming flood of endorphins that makes my whole body tingle and shudder. Like something beyond my control has pushed me out of myself. Like pleasure but so so intense, it's hard to put words on it. Then after a few minutes it can go one of two ways...

The first is a kind of joyous ecstasy. I start to smile, and feel a genuine deep joy whilst simultaneously my cock gets harder than it ever gets anytime else. Sometimes I laugh, other times my body erupts into sweet tickly shivers. Often the top is gone by this point and I'm just enjoying the sweet glow by myself.

The second way it can go is I get real wired, a ramrod hard horniness and a shivering body like I've just had a huge surge of energy and power. My breath shakes as I inhale and exhale, my body shudders and I can barely walk. I'm in ecstasy in the classical sense - beyond pleasure and pain into something wide-eyed and fucking primordial. The effect is strong enough for people on occasion to ask me if I'm high.

...which I suspect I am but not with chems. There's some evidence that semen contains a whole range of chemicals that elicit happiness and can manipulate mental and emotional states. Particularly with the second state of shivering, energetic high I can sometimes get really reckless in any subsequent sexual encounter... which of course I love!! There are times when cum is like a drug to me. It feels a bit weird to admit that openly, but the truth is I wouldn't have it any other way.

So, I'd like to hear from other guys - particularly bottom guys - do you experience similar feelings of jizzjoy as I do? Does it affect you differently? And top guys, have you ever witnessed your cum appearing to cause jizzjoy in your bottom guy when you fuck him bare? 

Tell me about your experiences. Does anyone else get this as intensely as I seem to, or is this level of jizzjoy kind of normal for most guys...? Tell me. Looking forward to what comes up!

Edited by bb-brojack
  • Upvote 4

I'm pretty sure "jizzjoy" is the reason I am a bareback bottom cumdump. Just like you that warm rush in my ass wakes me up in a way that is nearly indescribable. I'm sexually satisfied yet incredibly horny at the same time. I feel completely relaxed yet am energized at the same time. I can get fucked when I'm dead tired but the minute he cums in my ass I feel as though I've slept for days and am ready to tackle anything.

I will admit that like you, cum is almost like doing drugs for me. A hot load in my ass totally changes the way I feel and puts me in a state of pleasant euphoria that lasts long after the physical pleasure of fucking. It's like an addiction -- once that first load is in my ass I am on the prowl for the next one and will be incredibly reckless in my pursuit of additional loads. I took my first load from a trusted partner and it was an amazing experience (I shot the first hands free load of my life while he was pumping me full of his cum). Wasn't long before my desire to feel the way his load made me feel that I started taking anon loads whenever I had the opportunity because I need that "rush" it gave me. I usually need about 8 to 9 hours of sleep to feel fully rested yet I am able to stay up all night taking loads at the bathhouse and when the sun comes up I feel the same (or better) as I would if I had a full night's sleep.

Thanks for for putting this topic out there -- it's nice to know that I'm not the only one hooked jizzjoy.

• Upvote 2

I'm sexually satisfied yet incredibly horny at the same time. I feel completely relaxed yet am energized at the same time. I can get fucked when I'm dead tired but the minute he cums in my ass I feel as though I've slept for days and am ready to tackle anything.

This. Exactly this. Such a good way of putting it, as its such a paradoxical state of feeling. It's true that once I've got a load inside me, I'm awake all night, and yes like you (and like I said) it does send me reckless for more. It's definitely an addiction for me too, and I pretty much progressed the way you did - taking it from trusted partners before graduating to anonymous cumshots in saunas and parties.

It is really good to see someone else's experiences mirror my own!  :)

• Upvote 3

Oh, yeah.    I agree with both posters' analyses.    As satisfying as getting that first cum load is, it def.  does not leave me sated.     Rather it acts much like a mood elevating drug.    

I believe the cumshot somehow turns on neurotransmitters in my brain, that makes me want, hell, crave additional loads.    Each subsequent cumload just reinforces this ecstasy.    

Even after the loads have stopped, I do feel that afterglow of having cumloads in my ass.    

• Upvote 2

It's definitely an addiction for me too, and I pretty much progressed the way you did - taking it from trusted partners before graduating to anonymous cumshots in saunas and parties.

It is really good to see someone else's experiences mirror my own!  :)

Same here. Nice to know I'm not the only one who was pushed over edge by the sheer pleasure of that first load and the need to experience that "high" on a regular basis.  I wonder if someday the diagnosis of "cumoholic" will be applied to men like us because that's what I feel like I've become.  ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest btchbyl

i get jizzjoy with every sperm load fucked up my ass. thats why i go out late night to look for cock and why i dont do oral.

Is the jizzjoy effect more intense and powerful after getting group bred? 

It is for me. The more cum I get in my ass the better I feel. I love group sessions with multiple guys shooting in my ass. Each new load pushes me to the next level of ecstasy.

i get jizzjoy with every sperm load fucked up my ass. thats why i go out late night to look for cock and why i dont do oral.

Interesting. While I prefer the load in my ass I do get jizzjoy from oral loads too. The best jizzjoy for me is taking a load in my ass and mouth at the same time.

Is the jizzjoy effect more intense and powerful after getting group bred? 

Great question and got me thinking about my experiences. It definitely does gt more intense in group situations. I think the first cumshot of the night tends to bring out the first reaction in me - loved up joy - but if I take several cumshots in quick succession then yeah I get my second reaction - wired, energetic tense body shivers. I think the combination of several loads inside me really kicks in the intense drug-like effects for me...

I wonder if someday the diagnosis of "cumoholic" will be applied to men like us because that's what I feel like I've become.   ;)

Ha ha, cumoholic. Great word. I definitely resonate with that!!  :D

I get a kind of jizzjoy from taking oral cumshots, but it's not nearly as intense as when it's up my ass.

I agree that a simultaneous cumshot in mouth and ass is super intense, jizzjoy-wise though!

Great question and got me thinking about my experiences.

I already knew the answer to the question I asked. I have seen many times where a guy goes out hoping to get one load and if the situation turns out that he is group bred, after 2 or 3 loads he turns into a no loads refused "cumoholic" where nothing matters except chasing that sperm high.

Edited by CallMeSir
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

There is no feeling like jizzjoy. It is a true feeling of joy and euphoria. I don't get any stimulation from my prostate but when I know a guy is shooting his load inside me I feel like a billion bucks. It is like being on drugs. You get one load and you want another and another. If I had a billion dollars I would spend it on tops and getting load after load. My lottery winnings are going to be spent on getting all the cock I can handle.

• Upvote 1

Gets me horny just reading and thinking about the times I have cum loaded in my ass from a hard shooting cock. I have gone out many times looking for a quick blow job and come back home with my underwear soaked with cum after taking 3 or 4 cocks from the local book store. It is just uncontrollable for me to get around some top guys and walk away without emptying their cock. It is very rare that I run into more than 1 guy at the book stores around  here but it does happen on occasion, I usually have to drive about 90 minutes to find a good abs from where I live. 

"jizzjoy" lol.  Count me in.

I'd be interested in reading the "evidence" on the effects of cum absorbed through the alimentary canal. Everything I've read has been anecdotal. Our bodies are hormonally complex, what part do our own hormones play in how we feel? What triggers them? I.e., can one separate the cum from the delivery system? Would we get the same "joy" if a woman squirted a turkey baster full of cum into our ass?

There is no question in my mind that there is something real to the idea of JIZZJOY.   I know that I get a rush every time (even after nearly 4 decades of taking raw cock up the ass).  Just knowing I was able to help the top get a release of sexual tension and a load of gooey goodness is an emotional turn on.

I am not sure it is a physical thing like taking a booty bump....where whatever was shot into your hole changes you for a bit.  Rather, for me, it is the mental part of enjoying great sex with the resultant "money shot".

Whatever it is, it is a great part of raw fucking and is part of the reason most bottoms crave cock and are working hard to get fucked hard and often.