Grindr Office

Guest GoodExercise

Guest GoodExercise

I unloaded in a guy on the way to work, but I was horny again by the time I got to the office.  I figured I would update my Grindr profile to offer to suck and swallow all cummers.  I encountered the usual issue of flakes and no place to do it, but one guy seemed promising -- if I could land a place.  My early lunchtime passed with no luck, but my fortunes changed when my boss said that he was leaving for the day -- it was only 12:30 and now the office was mine alone.  So I let the promising guy on Grindr know that the coast was clear.  He was finishing his own lunch and agreed to stop by.  Mind you, his profile pic was a clip from the Internet that said something about him being your sexy STR8 friend that could end up letting you blow him.  He advertised as 23, 5-7, 150, muscular and of mixed ethnicity.  I never saw a pic, but I invited him to the office.  He arrived straight away, and I met him at the elevator bank.  He was nice looking and well dressed.  I led him to my office.  He sat in the visitor chair, and I got on my knees.  "I am totally flaccid," he said.  "That is what I am here for," was the obvious response.  I worked him from soft to hard in no time, and enjoyed the strong musk of his pubes when I went all the way down.  He was just long enough to hit the back of my throat, but nice thickness and an amazing piss slit to lick.  I worked him real good, but he was not feeling close.  He was cramped on the chair, so he said he wanted to lay on the floor.  No problem.  He got on the floor and pulled his pants down to his ankles and his shirt above his nipples.  I got back to sucking his stiffy, and he was liking the action.  Then he asked me to lick his nipples.  He had me work them for a good while while he jacked.  Then he said something that I did not quite hear.  "Did you say spit on it, or sit on it?," I asked.  "Up to you," he said, "maybe both."  So I did both.  I spit on his dick, slobbered it up, and then pulled off my pants -- leaving the Nasty Pig jock on.  I sat right down on his uncovered cock and rode him real good.  He fucked back, and I returned to nipple duty.  I could feel that this was getting worked up.  "I am close," he announced, and then asked, "are you okay like this?"  "You can shoot in me," I said.  A few more flicks of his nipples and a few more manly thrusts of his cock up my AIDSHole, and he was read to go over the edge.  With his girth and my tight cunt, I could feel him engorge, pulse and erupt.  He looked happy as he drained into me.  After his balls were freshly drained, we rested a moment before I got up off of him.  I went back down to his cock, slowly taking in the sensitive head and then the shaft.  He jumped a bit, but he let me suck him clean.  Then I handed him some napkins.  He cleaned up and showed himself out.