The security guard

BBottomSD619

I type this as I just had his load deposited in me a few minutes ago..

A guy had messaged me on grindr on November 21st. After some convo and pic exchange, he has a very nice long, uncut cock I knew I wanted him to slay! But he was at work, and I was at home. A 20 or so minute car ride had separated us.. I had just left the area he was currently in. And he lives maybe 30 or so minutes north of that location.. Destiny, the sex gods, whoever was not on our side that night. Bummer. But life goes on...

Fast forward to tonight. I had cleaned out in my shower before work. I had gotten off work and decided to check out grindr. I see this sexy man is a mere 655 feet from me, so I Message him. He tells me that he's in an office behind where I work. I make my way over to him. He wants to see my cock,  so I show him. He starts to give me some head. I reach for and grab his ever so growing cock, pull his pants down and drop to my knees and start to give him an amazing blow job. After a few minutes of sucking his amazing cock, we hear some voices in the hall way. We both rush to throw our clothes on. I'm holding the door closed for dear life making sure no one is able to open it. He helps me in finishing putting my belt on. After a minute of whoever talking he decides he doesn't know them and it's cool to continue. 

He turns me around, tells me to drop my pants and he proceeds to bend me over. No lube, my first ever no lube fuck, and no poppers. I was a tad scared..  but it didn't hurt. He puts his cock in me nice and slow, and I'm in disbelief.  It's going in smoothly with no pain. After a few minutes of him fucking me, he stops and asks the question all of us bottoms want to hear... "Do you want my load in you?"

"Fuck yes." I replied. After a few more thrusts he drops his load inside me. We both get dressed, I tell him we should do this again. He seems game. I leave, he stays to clean up.  I got in my car to drive up the street to write this ..

So here I sit, in my car, in the dark, at the trailhead to a hiking trail that is potentially cruisy with his load seeping out of my hole hoping that I am able to get some more cum deposited up in me. 

Fingers crossed!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

On 12/3/2021 at 12:43 PM, NWUSHorny said:

Hot story.  I have learned to prefer getting fucked and fucking without lube, if you are into each other a little spit is all you need for the initial penetration, natural ass juice and precum take care of the rest.

So true. I couldn't believe it. I tried to post a pic of the aftermath but it wouldn't load.. I guess his load was too much 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 12:14 AM, BBottomSD619 said:

I type this as I just had his load deposited in me a few minutes ago..

A guy had messaged me on grindr on November 21st. After some convo and pic exchange, he has a very nice long, uncut cock I knew I wanted him to slay! But he was at work, and I was at home. A 20 or so minute car ride had separated us.. I had just left the area he was currently in. And he lives maybe 30 or so minutes north of that location.. Destiny, the sex gods, whoever was not on our side that night. Bummer. But life goes on...

Fast forward to tonight. I had cleaned out in my shower before work. I had gotten off work and decided to check out grindr. I see this sexy man is a mere 655 feet from me, so I Message him. He tells me that he's in an office behind where I work. I make my way over to him. He wants to see my cock,  so I show him. He starts to give me some head. I reach for and grab his ever so growing cock, pull his pants down and drop to my knees and start to give him an amazing blow job. After a few minutes of sucking his amazing cock, we hear some voices in the hall way. We both rush to throw our clothes on. I'm holding the door closed for dear life making sure no one is able to open it. He helps me in finishing putting my belt on. After a minute of whoever talking he decides he doesn't know them and it's cool to continue. 

He turns me around, tells me to drop my pants and he proceeds to bend me over. No lube, my first ever no lube fuck, and no poppers. I was a tad scared..  but it didn't hurt. He puts his cock in me nice and slow, and I'm in disbelief.  It's going in smoothly with no pain. After a few minutes of him fucking me, he stops and asks the question all of us bottoms want to hear... "Do you want my load in you?"

"Fuck yes." I replied. After a few more thrusts he drops his load inside me. We both get dressed, I tell him we should do this again. He seems game. I leave, he stays to clean up.  I got in my car to drive up the street to write this ..

So here I sit, in my car, in the dark, at the trailhead to a hiking trail that is potentially cruisy with his load seeping out of my hole hoping that I am able to get some more cum deposited up in me. 

Fingers crossed!

20211202_233909.jpg.aa0503ec992669813c6c5940bfca2008.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1