chibtm2breed

Afraid It Could Be The Fuck Flu?

I know it would seem unlikely by the stats but am concerned. I am experiencing symptoms that could be the "fuck" flu. I have been on PrEP for a year and a half. Have not missed a daily dose in over 6 months. To my knowledge have never gotten the regular flu.

Only recent encounter, Wed July 13th had unprotected sex with 2 guys at the bathhouse, one I'm not worried about because we have played before is strictly top says he's neg on PrEP himself and have exchanged contact info etc. Other one was a black guy, I let him fuck me, I got bored after 5-10 minutes and said take a break not sure if he came but he didn't tell me. No talking, no idea of his status.

2.5 weeks later threw up late evening after afternoon brunch, I never throw-up. For the last 2 weeks been more tired, feel like I have a fever (confirmed yesterday and today 100.5 or higher) and some body aches mostly shoulder/upper back etc. Had one night a few days ago where I woke up and had a nightsweat by my head.

How likely is it conversion? If it's happened would it show up on a rapid hiv test yet? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Any idea of other things it could be?

• Upvote 1

I know it would seem unlikely by the stats but am concerned. I am experiencing symptoms that could be the "fuck" flu. I have been on PrEP for a year and a half. Have not missed a daily dose in over 6 months. To my knowledge have never gotten the regular flu.

Only recent encounter, Wed July 13th had unprotected sex with 2 guys at the bathhouse, one I'm not worried about because we have played before is strictly top says he's neg on PrEP himself and have exchanged contact info etc. Other one was a black guy, I let him fuck me, I got bored after 5-10 minutes and said take a break not sure if he came but he didn't tell me. No talking, no idea of his status.

2.5 weeks later threw up late evening after afternoon brunch, I never throw-up. For the last 2 weeks been more tired, feel like I have a fever (confirmed yesterday and today 100.5 or higher) and some body aches mostly shoulder/upper back etc. Had one night a few days ago where I woke up and had a nightsweat by my head.

How likely is it conversion? If it's happened would it show up on a rapid hiv test yet? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Any idea of other things it could be?

It's unlikely, but nothing is IMPOSSIBLE.  Get tested, and then if negative, repeat in a few more weeks.  See how you feel... see Dr too.

• Upvote 1

Guest GoodExercise

All of the research points to a probability of HIV infection while compliant with PrEP at near nil.  That is coming from a person who wishes that there was no PrEP.

Hepatitis and Syphilis can also lead to vomiting, nausea, fever and joint pain.

Not sure about the testing regime you have in place but You may as well get checked for everything.

• Upvote 2

Guest sodamncurious

I don't understand the need to disclose the guys skin color - risk taking isn't race based. sounds highly unlikely to me that you've got fuck flu.

I don't understand the need to disclose the guys skin color - risk taking isn't race based. sounds highly unlikely to me that you've got fuck flu.

In my city, the hiv prevalence rate is much higher in non-white population and they on average are less likely to be connected to care/undetectable, that is all.

• Upvote 2

Guest deleted1107

Get tested and do it quarterly or semi-annually... please don't lament over not feeling well. Even when your poz you don't feel well for normal reasons... just go to the doc ... get the tests and you will feel better.... do it regularly and from my point of view you will be better for it... hope that helps.... 

I had the "fuck flu" several times.

And I'm still negative.

Not sure I understand this post.  In my view, fuck flu is conversion sickness.  That is the acute stage of HIV+ infection when you immune system is working the hardest to overcome the HIV virus that is attacking it.    If fuck flu is indeed conversion sickness and conversion sickness is an acute HIV infection, it would seem medically unusual to have true fuck flu and then not develop HIV+ .  For that to happen more than once would make your system of interest to researchers.   Perhaps similar symptoms that came at times you could tie to sexual activities?

I was certainly not shocked when I got my poz test results.  I knew my sexual behavior was a major risk and the two pink lines were likely gonna show at some point.   But, I never had anything that I would call a symptom. 

Additionally, it sounds as if the symptoms are too generic to be of much value in understanding status.  Only testing is known to provide that answer.  

Just keep us posted for those that are new to this like me

Sorry haven't posted still no answer still have fevers every day. Went to clinic 5 wks-1 day post exposure for the 1 minute HIV test no antigen negative. Next day, 5 wks post exposure went in doctor ran a whole bunch of tests including what is listed as a 4th generation with antigen w/RFL hiv test and it came back negative. From what I have read those tests with antigen for a majority maybe big majority would be positive by that long after exposure? Would you rule HIV out as the issue?

Tests included Hep B/TB/Chlamydia/Gono all neg and I'm vaccinated for A&B. I was Hep C negative in Feb test. Also comprehensive metabolic panel all good a couple liver enzymes just above reference range AST/ALT but doc wasn't concerned. Any ideas?

Are you really having a fever everyday? Could it be like a meningitis type infection? Usually a continuous fever can indicate your body fighting us a rare infection.

Yes everyday it hits at least around 100+ for awhile. A few years back, I got the vaccination for whatever meningitis version was going showing up in the gay community.

I contracted meningitis back in 2007 in South Florida; it had the exact symptoms of Hiv; i ignored it as a regular flu and it literally almost killed me! 8 gay men died in NYC from menengitis last year; i dont know if we are a prone to it due to anal sex (which is amazing!!!) or just having a weaker imune system by trying to stay thin like i did back then, howerer take one final Hiv blood test; they have the 3 week window period one that is very accurate, are you having any other symptoms other than a high fever?

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By cosmaz
      This is not written by me, but it was archived by me.  It was posted in one of the pozzing Yahoo! groups that I, VICARIOUSLY , slutted my way through the 90's and then some before finally taking that leap in 2005.
      I believe this and the following three chapters is the complete story as it was written.  Well done to the author wherever you are, I'm sorry I didn't think to get your name. 
      ----------------
      PRETTYBOY 
      You have an aching need, I know because I have it too. A need to push your experience to the extreme, through total corruption, perversion, blasphemy, addiction, and compulsion. To be filled completely by your lusts and give your body to evil and sadistic desires . . . The Demon will consume you completely, leaving only a trace behind. I know . . . because it’s happened to me. I was the greenest most innocent person you could imagine but then I got raped and from there my life began to fracture and be ripped apart. It really fucked me up because it made me associate dominance and violence with sex and so I began associating with men who somehow subconsciously fulfilled this hidden desire. Then I noticed those XXX arcades and clubs littering the streets. Wastelands of sexual desire where anything and everything could occur. Of course I was scared shitless when I first entered them. it was overwhelming seeing all those men loiter the corridors with their thick slimy cocks hanging out. But I was strangely drawn to them even though I would never admit that to myself or anyone else at the time. I was better than them wasn’t I? And so initially I would resist all attempts to entice me into a scene. Some guys didn’t take no for an answer though and kept coming back; each time wearing down my resistance just a little and so over time I began to fondle their cocks as they stuck them in front of my face and play with their cocks when they slid them through the glory holes in the cubicles. I was enticed and from there I knew that I was slowly losing my grip and succumbing. But still I fought. Because I was afraid of what would happen to me if I didn’t remain in control. What would happen to me? and would I change? I didn’t want that. But still the men were persistent and kept telling me to eat their asses and bend over for their raw cocks. I would look at them leering at me and slowly licking their lips and rubbing their lumpy cocks. Why wouldn’t they just leave me alone? Didn’t they know I wasn’t interested? Or did they know something that I didn’t at the time and that it would only be a matter of time before they would have me? a boy could go crazy thinking about all these things. I remember being drawn to several men in particular during my time out at the arcades and clubs. All of them were older than me by a good thirty years and all were sleazy. I guess I was fascinated by their overt blatant sexuality and that they seemed to do whatever they wanted. It shocked me to see them fuck ass raw and take loads though. Didn’t they understand the risks? What about HIV? At the time I figured that if they were doing it then surely they must be poz or didn’t care and so I avoided them where possible but several men in particular didn’t take no for an answer and kept following me wherever I went; one man who saw me out at the clubs and arcades kept sliding his huge thick cock though the glory holes and stroking it in front of my face. He kept calling me “prettyboy” and told me to suck him. I looked at him with more than a little disgust but I couldn’t help getting hard and to my embarrassment he would notice this and tell me in a condescending manner that he could wait and that I would be his, whether I wanted it or not? When I heard those words it really did a mind-fuck trip on me. how could he KNOW that? And how arrogant to assume that I would do that. He didn’t know me and to just assume that was the height of arrogance I thought. I would prove him wrong. Oh yeah I would. He didn’t own me. how wrong I was . . .
    • By Littlebill77
      PREP for UK people
      (This is not a dig at non-UK!)
      if you are in the UK you can get PREP free through your local sexual health services.
      if you have any issues
      1. prepster has info [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://prepster.info/free-prep-uk/
      2. I want prep now has info [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.iwantprepnow.co.uk/prep-on-the-nhs/
      3. let Greg Owens at THT  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.tht.org.uk/contact-us  know the details, even confidentially; this is a battle (mostly against ignorance) they and he are well equipped to fight.

• By bbottom4poztop
      Hi Lads, Hope you are good. 6ft, 32w Tall slim short cropped fair hair. I am a shy genuine bbottom guy looking for a friendly HIV positive top lad or friendly top lad living with AIDS . I live in Scotland can travel anywhere to meet understanding open minded HIV+/AIDS lad for chats and meets. I prefer younger lads but any age is good please leave me a message if you are interested. I am looking for genuine friends and casual sex. I am natural bbottom nice and tight neg anus good bottom for bare cock sex. Thanks. Totally discreet and genuine. Easygoing lad with AIDS or HIV Positive top lads only. Don't be shy just say hi 😉 x looking forward to hearing from you x
    • By nicktheslut
      Mum abanded me when I was a baby. Left me in the care of my uncle who I call Daddy John and his husband Steve. Or as I call him, Daddy Steve. They have worked hard to give me a good up brining; giving me the best education and a safe home to come to. But this is not a story about my up bringing… Well not that kind of up bringing… It’s more a story of my coming into my own true self. It’s a story about me becoming the piggy faggot boy whore that I am.
                  My daddy’s are very well off. Got a bit of money behind them. Daddy John owns a construction business and Daddy Steve is a real estate agent. So it’s no surprise that we live in a beautiful inner city modern home in the heart of Sydney, designed and built by Daddy John himself. I come to visit him at work from time to time and it is interesting to see how his employees stand straight whenever he is nearby. Daddy John is a unit for a 67 year old. 186cm, big broad shoulders, thick thighs, stone arms and a solid butt. He always wears jeans that seem tight on him, showcasing his huge bulge just below his leather buckle and he always tucks in his checked shirt in. Never wears a tie and leaves his top couple of buttons undone which opens up to his thick salt and pepper hairy chest. He keeps his rugged silver beard maintained, cropping his sharp jaw line, but doesn’t over groom it to the point it looks to show pony, and his salt and pepper hair neatly cut with a slight combover.
                  Daddy Steve on the other hand is 52 years old and he is always on the go. At home he would always be pace a hall on his phone conducting business or closing a sale, but he still always finds time to help me with my homework or have a general catch up about my day. He too is quite a masculine man. Not the big unit like Daddy John, but still fit a fuck. He looked a little like Frank Grillo. He works like every morning to maintain his shredded body and only wears tailored made suits. But when he has the chance, he likes to show off his assets. Always in his speedos taking a dip in the indoor pool. His washed board abs are coated in a fine coat of hair that tails up to his chest. He is so chiselled, the hair on his chest thickens around the top of his abs up through the middle of his pecs then spreads out right up to the top of his neck line. Grey hair is starting to show in his hair, like Daddy John and even though he does not say anything, I think he is worrying that he is getting old.
                  My name is Scott. I am 18 years old and like any other boy my age, I do all the teenage things. I go to school, play football, hang out with my mates when my Daddy’s allow me to, smoke joints, go off to parties. But something just did not feel right. I never quite felt like it was my scene, my life. I was floating through it waiting for something. But I just did not know what. But all this changed a few weeks after I turned 18.
                  You see, I never really thought about Daddy John and Daddy Steve having sex until I accidently stumbled across them doing exactly that. They did not know I came home early from football practice one Wednesday night, I walked into the kitchen and that’s when I saw it. Daddy John had one of his massive hairy hands wrapped around the back of Daddy Steve’s neck, his other on Daddy Steve’s waste while furiously fucking Daddy Steve in his ass. Daddy Steve looked like he was in pain, struggling with the invasion. 
                  ‘Take daddy’s cock you fucking faggot.’ Daddy John grunted at Daddy Steve and worked up flehm and spat it on Daddy Steve’s back. 
      Daddy Steve panted and moaned as Daddy John just fucked away.
      ‘Yeah, That’s it pig. Take that raw cock.’ Daddy John continued.
      Something inside me switched. I don’t not know what happened. I never considered myself as a gay. I never thought of myself as anything. But watching my Daddy’s fuck sparked something in me and I felt myself harden in my football shorts.
      Daddy Steve’s eyes were watery. He look like he was going to cry. For a moment I felt sorry for him because he seemed in pain, but then I saw his hard cock swinging back and forth from Daddy Johns thrusts. I have seen his cock before when I was younger, but I had never seen it like this. it had to be at least 10inches and as thick as a Rexona spray can. His balls sat nice a tight below his cock and I could tell that he manscapes by the shape of his pubic area.
      ‘You ready for it faggot?!’ Daddy John grunted. And before Daddy Steve could reply, Daddy John did one last hard slam into Daddy Steve’s ass and moaned out loud. It scared the shit out of me for how loud he moaned. It was like a lion roaring. ‘Take that load you fucking whore!’ Daddy Steve moaned as well. But it was more like a painful moan than a joyful one. This went on for what seemed like ages and then Daddy John spat on Daddy Steve again and pull his cock out. I watched as a stream of cum squirted out of Daddy Steve’s hole. It was like his hole could not hold onto all that cum. And I was jaw dropped when I saw Daddy John’s cock. I thought Daddy Steve was big, but Daddy John took the crown. From what I could tell it was at least 12.5inches long and easily as thick as the largest part of my forearm. It glistened from all the slick juices from Daddy Steve’s arse which highlighted the still pulsing thick veins webby down Daddy John’s shaft. Oh and his knob was like a firm purplish helmet an inch thicker than the shaft.
      He then pushed Daddy Steve to his knees ‘Clean up that mess you made, pig.’ And shoved his cock down Daddy Steve’s throat. I watch as Daddy Steve’s blood shot eyes bulged out his head as he choked on it. Daddy John did not care one bit that Daddy Steve was gasping for air. He just kept pumping hard down daddy Steve’s through. It must have been too much for Daddy Steve because his gag reflex gave in and coughed up mucus all over Daddy John’s shaft, matting Daddy John’s pubs.
      This was too much for me. I quickly raced up stairs before they saw me and hopped in the shower. I was both aroused and scared of what I just saw. The way Daddy John treated Daddy Steve was wrong. It was degrading and unrespectful, but it was so hot and arousing at the same time. My cock deceived me and it was rock hard again. I pulled myself off and blew the biggest load all over the glass shower door.

To be continued
    • By Jizznfillme
      The motel room was on the second floor, something I'd read somewhere made it seem as though that was a good choice. But I'd never done this before; host an anonymous pump and dump scene. Until recently, I'd been in what I thought was a long term mutually monogamous relationship with my college boyfriend for almost 10 years but now that was over. He'd found someone barely out of high school and now was in over his head in the grips of his midlife crisis.

"Fuck it!", I thought. It's time for me to finally put myself first. Tonight I was no longer a partner, or boyfriend. Tonight, I was going to be the slut I wanted to be.

I was nervous as hell but so excited I could taste it. I had smoked a joint and was feeling horny as fuck. I opened up my laptop and proofread my ad one last time before posting it. It was short and to the point; "good looking masculine bottom looking to get fucked, hosting now in my motel room, email me for details". Accompanied by a pic of me, face down, ass up, and lubed.

I downed a couple of shots of vodka then jumped in the shower for one last spot check. Perfect! Deep cleaned and ready for my first strange dick in almost 10 years.

I started getting email notifications and quickly figured out that not everyone who responds to ads actually wants to fuck, some wanted to chat, others wanted pictures and more pictures, and still others wanted to join me in getting fucked next to me (in other words, use me for the room).

But along with all this came an email that was short, to the point, and sounded like what I was looking for. It said, "9 inch top, love anon scenes, send address and room number and I'll be on my way."

I quickly replied with the motel's address and my room number along with directions and lit up a joint to chill while I waited for his response. 5 minutes later, a reply came back, "on my way, 15 minutes away, wait for me face down ass up and the room dark".

I replied "Ok", finished off my joint, and prepped the room; drew the blackout curtains, used the Do Not Disturb sign to leave the door unlatched, and got on the bed face down, ass up, and lubed and put a handful of condoms by my feet. Not being used to hooking up, I assumed that most guys still used condoms.

Soon I heard the sound of a car outside, followed by a car door closing and heavy steps on the stairs. I closed my eyes in nervous expectation and heard the slight creak of the cheap motel room door as it opened.

I heard the door click closed, followed by the sound of undressing and then felt him climb onto the bed where I was waiting with nervous anticipation. As I took two deep sniffs of poppers, he grabbed my ass, feeling the curvature of my cheeks and spread them wide but surprisingly gently. I felt his cockhead at my hole and two things struck me simultaneously as I started feeling the popper high; for starters he wasn't wearing a condom AND his dick was really thick and hurt as it struggled to slide in.
      "FUCK! You're tight!" He said.
      "Yeah, please go easy, you're the first guy to fuck me in a really long time." I replied
      "Oh Fuck, that's hot. Don't worry, I'll fuck your hole good. Leave you nice and relaxed and gaping." The friendly way that he said it made me  chuckle and as he continued to stuff his big dick in my ass, I felt my hole begin to relax around his thick shaft.
      I had no idea what he looked like but from what I could feel, he had nicely muscled thighs and I could feel his firm stomach on my lower back. I hadn't mentioned anything about status, assuming that condoms were still routinely used. I was negative but I wasn't naive, I knew what the risks were. For now, his huge dick was stretching my hole to the limit and I was in the grip of the most intense feeling of pleasure/pain.
      He pushed me onto my stomach and bottomed out inside me as he slowly slid his length inside me, pushing his cock right onto my prostate and sending me into spasms of electric bliss. As he bottomed out, my hole began spasming involuntarily from the intense sensations as it struggled to let his huge invader fill my guts with its thickness. It was an excruciatingly exhilarating mixture of pleasure and pain and it made me want to make him feel as good as he was making me feel.
      "Fuck, dude. I can feel your hole milking my dick"
      "Yeah dude, you've got a huge dick, my hole's trying to get used to you. It'll take me a moment but I can take it."
      "Oh fuck yeah! That's what I love to hear! I'm gonna breed you, leave you ready and lubed for the next guy. Is that what you want? To get fucked by random strangers? You want to take loads all night? I can tell that that hole is hungry."
      He punctuated every syllable with a deep thrust, grinding my prostate on every down stroke, and I moaned "Fuck yeah, that sounds awesome. Your big cock feels so fucking good!"
      He continued fucking me for a few more minutes and I loved every second of it, he would pound me fast and hard for a few seconds, then would slow down and grind his cock as he hilted himself inside me. He kept telling me how hungry my hole was, how he could feel me milking his dick for his load. His hot verbal assault on my senses was driving me closer and closer to an orgasm and I was breathing hard and shivering with pleasure.
      "I'm about to cum inside you boy, you positive?"
      The casual way he asked and the implication the question carried threw me off for a moment and I didn't know what to say. In a moment of honest confusion I blurted out, "No, I'm negative but I want your cum."
      "Fuck! Are you serious?! That's fucking hot!" He said, as he drove in and ground right onto my prostate.
      "Oh fuck, I'm getting close too, please give it to me. Please shoot your load in me." I groaned in pained ecstasy. 
      As I said that, I realized what I was about to let happen and the realization was enough to take me over the edge; I started cumming and shouted "Fuck yeah, please shoot your sperm in my hole! Fill me with your cum! Make me your slut!"
      "Awwwww, fuuuuuuuck, YEAAAH! Take my poz load you slut!!!" He groaned as he shoved balls deep inside me and I felt his thick shaft pulsating as he shot his now confirmed poz cum into me and the sudden warmth of his sperm washing over my prostate in waves triggered another orgasm. My hole kept spasming uncontrollably around his dick as if milking every last drop of his precious tainted load.

He shot what felt like gallons into me, then collapsed on top of me, panting, and I felt a strong built frame on top of me.

"I know I said I like anonymous scenes, but I wanna fuck you again. But this time I wanna see your face." He whispered.

I reached over to the nightstand and turned on the lamp and looked over my shoulder to see a handsome tall Latino, with a nice build, mischievous smile, and bright hazel eyes.

"I'm Martin" he said. "Were you telling me the truth?"
      "Hi Martin, nice to meet you. I'm Alex, and yeah, I was telling you the truth."

He smiled and said, "That's fucking hot! Thanks for letting me pop your poz cherry. I'm gonna call a couple of buddies over and make sure you get knocked up tonight. That hot ass of yours needs to be shared ha ha."

I laughed as I thought that this was more than I had expected but I was more than ready to make up for lost years. And if I was going to become poz, this stud was the perfect man to do it. I lay back, pulled my knees to my chest, baring my freshly bred hole for him and said, "Fuck yeah, please breed me more. Fill me with your poz cum."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.