Converted Twice... Top To Bottom, And...

ChosenOnePoz

It was late Spring this year, and I was feeling horny to Fuck some Cute Ass. I don't use any of these apps, as I like to make a real connection in a bar ;)

I went to my usual place, just an ordinary Gay bar in Soho, where Fetish guys also attend. On my second poison of choice (Double Vodka and Coke), this rough looking Guy dressed all in Leather, knee length Boots, trousers, shirt, and even the Masters cap, gave me a knowing smile, walked to wear I was sat, sat next to me, and just started kissing me. His moustache aroused my loins, whilst his firm forceful tongue made me feel submissive. And I am a TOP!

He said he saw me walk at the bar earlier, and he had admired my ASS through my Jeans. Coupled with my Boyish looks for my age, he thought I was Bottom, telling me how he'd LOVE to Fuck me and Cum inside me! His directness suited his attire! ;) I told him I am a Top, and that I always use condoms. 

Direct, and Honest, he told me he was HIV Positive, and briefly told me how he'd done some combination therapies over the years, but for the past 2 years he was off all Medz.

He bought us a few round of drinks in one go. We drank, kissed, laughed, groped each other. Then, all of a sudden, to join my increasing alcohol intoxication, I felt an instant Euphoric rush, and it stayed there.

'What did you put in my drink'?

His response was a simple Dirty smirk, undone the top button to my Jeans, slipped his hand down and inside my pants, and started to gently probe my hole. Under the influence of intoxication and his assertiveness, I let out a loud moan.

He grabbed my rucksack, took my hand, and led me out of the bar. Any longer we'd have been thrown out.

He hailed a Taxi, and on our journey back to wherever, he held the back of my head firmly into his Leather crotch, grinding into my face. The smell of his Leather, his perverse control, and my intoxication, I was aching and dripping.

Once inside our destination, he stripped me naked, and ordered me to stand still. He circled me a number of times, laughing evilly to himself, saying things like 'Fuck Yeah', and 'What a Perfect Ass', and spanking me several times. I have been spanked before, but never really enjoyed it that much. Of course, I have always loved to do it. BUT, now, it teased me! ;)

Again, taking my hand, he led me to the bathroom, and ordered me to lie on the towel that was in the bath. Already set up was an enema kit. He said this would add to the dynamic of our FUN evening ahead. He lubricated the catheter and inserted it into my VERY tight hole (I have only been Fucked a few times until this point, being a Top 15 years or so ever since).

He explained I might get stomach cramps, and if so I were to Breath deeply and hold in the water with Muscle control. Once all the water was in he made me hold it for about 10 Minutes, then, I released into the toilet. As it came out, intense waves of Euphoria hit me repeatedly for a few Minutes.

I was told to get into the Bath again, where he wet my hole, and shaved it. After, turning on the shower, and ordering me to wash away the loose hair from my hole, and saying I must gently feel my body as the water cascades over me. I did as I was told, and felt every nerve tingle as I touched, and shuddered. WOW!!

He dried me off, then made me kneel in front of him, and that I had to look up into his eyes and not avert my gaze. 

'From now on, when I say your name, 'Pig', you will address me as 'Master', OK, !?'

'Yes'

'Yes what?'

'Yes Master'.

I was a bit off of my face, BUT, I still knew what was going on. Part of me couldn't believe I was letting this happen, BUT, I knew it must be a natural untapped inner dark desire of mine'.

His Leather trousers were done up by 2 adjacent buttons that formed a belt for the waist. Either side were 2 zips, that when undone, opened up a flap to reveal his Dick. He unzipped, slowly pulling down the flap, revealing his semi hard uncut Pre-cum oozing Dick in front of my face.

Reaching behind to his back pocket, he took out a large handkerchief, and blindfolded me. One hand holding the back of my head, the other guiding his Dick, he smeared his Pre-cum all over my lips, being Verbal with degrading names.

I did tell him in the pub earlier that I didn't like the taste of Pre-cum, or Spunk. Here I was, lapping up his salty clear sap.

With both hands pulling my head in, he rocked slowly, his length and girth expanding. I felt some drops of Pre-cum squirt to the back of my tongue, as he held firm and steady for at least 5 Minutes, with short hard grinds and thrusts!

'On your back, Pig'.

'Yes, Master'.

He threw my pelvis into the air, and started to lick and chew my 'soft smooth pink pussy' as he calls it. Lick and chew, lick and chew. Smacking my Pussy lips in a fast rhythm with the tips of his fingers. I was arching my back, groaning, finding myself giving in to his desire for my flesh more and more.

He slipped a finger in, and knew exactly what and where to find, my Prostate. He pressed firm, and rode around in rhythmic circles. Then slipping in a second finger, and keeping up the pressure, with more degrading Verbal.

I myself was really leaking Pre-cum, which he scooped up and spread over my face, slapping my face.

'I'm going to teach you how to be a proper Cum whore, aren't I, Pig?'

'Yes, Master'.

If anyone had said that to me before I would have told them where to go. BUT, I had submitted, and would continue to keep going darker!

Pushing my thighs back, he placed his Bare Dick on my chewed up, wet, and now a little bit sore Pussy. He pushed in part way the head to his Bare Dick.

'My Pig still want his Master to use a condom'?

I hesitated. I always had it drilled into me about safe sex. It was NEVER negotiable. But his Bare Dick head was toying with what I 'knew' best.

Rationality finally kicked in... 'Yes Please, Master'.

His whole demeanor suddenly switched up 20 notches. 'GET UP'. No addressing me as 'Pig'. He spat in my face and slapped me. 'GEEEEETT UUUHP'.

I got up, and he grabbed me by my forearm, and led me through what seemed like at least 2 rooms reception rooms. A door to an obviously sound proofed basement opened, and I could suddenly hear thumping Techno Music. I was led down the steep stairs, and thrown into a Sling.

No sooner had that happened, I felt both wrists and ankles be restrained. What!? OK, there are at least 3 other people down here.

I felt an odd pressure on my upper left arm. Followed shortly by a short quick jabbing pain, then a longer more intense pain. My Heart rate, breathing increased immediately. I started sweating and shaking immediately. And I was writhing in Fucking ecstasy, with every hole anyone and everyone's. I was invincible!!

I heard my Master say, 'Take off my Pig's blindfold'. 'Look at the door to your left Pig'. I looked, and the door had in big red letters; 'Master's AIDS Den', with a picture of a Demon above it. Normally that would scare the hell out of me. Now? My Pussy actually twitched!

'Now look ahead, and directly into my eyes, and don't look anywhere else until I have instructed'. My Master had exchanged his Leather shirt for a Harness which perfectly complimented his hairy chest. He has the most huge long nipples! 'Hey Pig'. 'Hey Master'. Our eyes locked. He now and then glanced at his piece of paper and read out the following;

'There are 54 attendees to this HIV Conversion Party, all are wearing an associated wristband...

Red wristband ~ Infected 10 yrs or longer, and have either never been on Medz, or been off all Medz 1 year+ = 35 attendees

Green wristband ~ Newly infected and diagnosed in the past 6 Months and not on Medz = 14 attendees

Black wristband ~ Full Blown AIDS! = 4 attendees, including myself.

Blue ~ Negative = 1... That is you Pig, you are my Special Guest, my chosen one!

No one may use my Pig until after I've converted him'.

FUCK! This Twisted Fucker had this all planned out, very carefully!

He undone my restrained left arm, and put on my Blue Wristband. He stepped to one side and said, 'Look straight ahead'. I looked into full length wall mirrors and could see many of the other attendees, and a very well equipped dungeon!!

I was in my WORST nightmare, yet, I WANTED it!!

I was turned on immensely by everything, especially my Master's personality that would and did change instantaneously!!

He undone my other 3 restraints, and with warmth said, 'Up you get Pig'.

I feebly got up, with the help of some other guys. I stood at the end of the Sling, knees bent, barely able to stand. My Master carried me near to the edge of a rubber Mattress, at a slight angle to wall mirrors.

He took off his Boots and Leather Trousers, then slipped back on his knee length Boots, so in nothing but Boots, and his Harness. He lit up a Cigar, got in between my legs, and banged his throbbing Dick on my hungry wet Pussy. Leaning over me he looked deep into my eyes, took puff after puff of his Cigar and blew it into my face!

Pushing down on his dick with his thumb, his Cock Head entered my hole! I let out a HUGE shaking whimper, as I felt us connect on every level. My head dropped to the Rubber Mattress, and fell sideways. I saw him in the mirror pulling on his nipples, puffing on his Cigar, and only fucking me with the Head of his Dick. I caught sight of his very much wasted ASS, and yet, I couldn't stand another moment not being infected by my Master.

'Master, FUUUUHCK me, PLEEEEEASE, FUUUUHCK me NOW. Fuck me HARD. CuM inside me, PLEEEEASE, I NEEEEED you running through me FOREVER!!'.

He slid in all the way, held, leaned into my ear, and gently said, 'You WANT My AIDS, Pig'?

My fists clenching scrunching hold of the Rubber Mattress, back arching, I whimpered and pleaded; 'YES Master, GIVE me YOUR Demonic Seed. Charge me up'.

What the hell was I saying. I had read fantasy stories like this, BUT never ever in my wildest imagination would believe something so sick like this would actually happen, and to ME!

Master took his Dick out, got up, walked off. Eh? We had gained an audience and there were several guys wanking around me. Master came back wearing a condom, and instantly penetrated me, and started Fucking me with a decent steady rhythm. He was actually Fucking me, BUT, with a Condom!?

'PLEEEEEASE, take it off, NO, take it off. Breed me! Make me YOURS! INFECT me with your AIDS Master'.

'Good Boy Pig! You've passed the test'. He pulled his Dick out... 'Just as well Master soaked this Rubber in Baby oil'. 

He gave it one sharp tug, and it snapped! Rolling it down his shaft, and using it as a Cock ring!

Pushing my thighs back, he lined up his Dick to my Pussy hole, and slid all the way in. 

Master said; 'PULL his legs apart'. 

2 Guys pulled my legs apart as far as they'd stretch, holding that stretch as my Master Fucked me. 

Now Fucking me properly... BARE, and with long hard thrusts!!! 

Master put both of his hands over my throat (I was struggling to breath and swallow properly). He was Grunting, and growling...  'Yeah... Yeah...Yeah'. 

Suddenly I saw a Demonic EVIL look in his eyes... 'Yeah... Yeah... Yeah'.

He was now Fucking me Fast & Hard, repeating over and over 'Yeah... Yeah... Yeah'. I was choking. His strokes became harder and shorter, his grip on my throat became tighter, his eyes pierced mine, looking at me with pure HATE, his entire body tightening... He let out an almighty 'YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES', and he flooded my guts with his high viral load SEED!

The 2 other guys stretching out my legs, let go, and my Master fucked his EVIL SEED into me, for at least another 5 Minutes, a light, yet steady firm rhythm, rocking in and out. He leaned in, and said, 'You are now My very own Dirty AIDS Pig'

Regaining his composure, he climbed off of me, stood up, made me kneel in front of him, and suck him clean, patted my ASS, and walked off into the Mix.

The 2 Guys that were holding my legs apart were straight in there, still in my kneeling position I was dragged into doggy and got spit roasted!

The guy up my ASS didn't last long, just a few minutes, gripping onto arms tightly as he shot DEEP into my ASS. 

I was pulled up to kneeling again and the guy Fucking my face started pounding aggressively, and on the in stroke he held my head tight, I choked, tears streaming down my face as I tried to get to be able to breath, and felt HOT Sperm hit the back of my throat, go down my throat, and fill my mouth (was a BIG Load).

I looked up at my throat Fucker, Mouth open, let the excess Sperm dribble down my chin, and swallowed the rest. He smeared the remaining dribbling Spunk all over my face. I fucking LOVED it!! ;)

The guy that gave me my second load up my ASS also made me lick his Dick clean.

For the first time ever, I'd just taken loads up my Ass, and down my throat, and in my Mouth... And all Poz! And highly Viral at that!

Much more happened that night, and day, of course, but, think I have said enough! ;)
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 32

Guest Pyroboy74

Can someone please tell me where I can find a conversion parTy like this!?!? I'll start off with my blue armband and end the party wearing a green one. Fuck yeah!

Hell with a party like that, and currently undetectable, I'd probably end up walking out with a black wristband. Ideally, though, I would be filled with all STDs, have them fisted up into my intestines as my hole starts to fill, trapping them inside my (likely torn) intestines to slowly work on converting me while constantly getting more and more STDs shoved in deep

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...