Boss Man Gets His Gutta Swag On!

whthole4u

I stumbled back to my condo still trying to wipe the chunks of cum from my face and hair. No wonder the folks at the farmer’s market shook their heads as I did my walk of shame.

Saturday morning started like every other day of the week. Up at 3:30, have some coffee, watch the news, hit the sex sites to see who’s around and chat a little with some friends and fuck buddies, then by 5:30 head out for a walk, except today I was not walking to work, but just around the neighborhood. Almost every morning when I head out I see a guy who works for the local business improvement district organization either picking up trash, or setting up the chairs and picnic tables at the little park up the block. It’s really an old parking lot, but they have done a nice job of making it a center of the neighborhood with tables, chairs, a small stage, a monthly ‘fair’, farmer’s market on Saturday mornings, and more.

The guy is about my age, but a bit taller, slim, black guy, and always greets me with smile, wave, and a little chat whenever we cross paths. One day when I stopped after just moving to the neighborhood to ask how he was he seemed very appreciative as I guess most folks just ignore him and his crew. That’s too bad. He’s the Boss, and explained to me how his group of guys work hard, outdoors, all day long, trying to make our neighborhood a better place. What’s even more awesome are their stories - they are all ex-cons, homeless, or come from some other troubled background. But they’re out there, every day, working hard for a paycheck that I am sure is a pittance compared to what they might make dealing drugs or doing some other illegal shit.

This morning as I walked past the south side of the park/parking lot, I noticed the large metal doors on the shipping containers were all open and the Boss’ truck was parked in its usual spot, but I did not see him. They have placed 3 large, old metal shipping containers on the west end of the lot that they use for storage of equipment, supplies, and one as a small office/place to to take a break for the guys. The shipping containers are even painted with a map, name of the neighborhood, and more, and are an awesome piece of art in themselves.

Anyways, I continued on my walk and about 20 minutes later circled back around and came back to the lot from an alley on the north side. It was barely the edge of dawn, so all I could make out was a tall, dark shadow standing in the corner behind one of the open doors, so I walked closure to see who it was. It was the Boss.

The Boss was leaning against the side of the shipping container with his right arm extended out and above his head holding himself up, hidden from the street by the open, metal door. His left hand was on his dick as he shook it, then stroked it, then shook it again like it was misbehaving. About 10 feet away I caught the sweet and tangy pungent smell of a strong strain of 420 - fuck in DC everybody’s got a joint in their pocket or smoking when and where they want, so I was not surprised, and I inhaled deeply and savored the armona. I don’t smoke myself, but there is just something about a top man who does….hmmmm!

I was about 5 feet from the Boss man now when he finally turned, let go of the container, took the blunt out of his lips with his right hand as he continued to alternately stroke/shake his dick, and as he saw me he said, “Fucking Christ! My dick can’t decide if I need to nutt or piss like a race horse and I feel like I got to do both at the same time.” I could relate - I had been fucked a few times by monster dicks that made me feel the same way.

“Oh fuck it,” the Boss man said as he stuffed his semi-hard dick back into his pants, hit his blunt, then walked around the open door and stomped into the container. I pondered, wondered, and my hungry ass decided - yeah I’d follow. I walked around to the front and peered into the inky darkness. Fuck! You couldn’t see shit inside, but then his blunt flared bright red and orange and I heard him cough and exhale. “Yo man, you like dick don’t you?” the Boss’ voice echoed against the metal walls, “My girl’s Chia Hole is closed for business - so she says - cause she’s about ready to pop another youngin and I need to nutt something fierce and get my gutta swag on - feel me?”

Yeah, so maybe being the pushy bottom I am I had dropped a few comments and hints here and there over the past months about ‘my fuck buddies made sure I had a ROUGH night’ etc…, but had never really come out and told him, “I’m a dick sucker.” In the dark I could not see what he was swinging but who the fuck cared! I was a dick hungry pig looking for some gutter pig slop and this BBC BOSS was offering - hell yeah!

I paused as I stepped up into the metal shipping container, still not able to see much beyond the first few feet except the red hot glow of the tip of his 420 blunt. I inched forward, he coughed, laughed, I heard a zipper, felt the heat wave from his lungs of smoke, and took another step. I paused, looked behind to the street and wondered if anyone driving by could see inside, but then realized fuck no.

Another step and the Boss’ hand shot out, grabbed my wrist, his palm warm and clammy. He roughly pulled my hand to his now hard dick and I sighed a little in wonder as I felt how long and thick it was. FUCK YEAH! I kneeled and worshipped his monster black rod with my wet mouth - sloppy toppy dick suck! I had just started gagging and deep throating him when the Boss said, “Bend the fuck over, I need to dig some ass out.”

No question about status, no mention of condoms, no fucking preamble about playing safe - just raw gutta dick getting his swag on. Of course I obeyed without hesitation and gasped as the behemoth slab of man steak punched into my fuck hole and worked it open with nothing but some 420 spit to lube the way. The Boss fucked like a pro - a man who had been in 1,000 pussies - male and female version - and knew just where to dig and how to tickle the ivories.

“WHERE YOU WANT THIS NUTT AT? WHERE YOU WANT ME DROP THIS LOAD?” the Boss man asked. Before I could reply he said, “I DONT GIVE A FCUK - GONNA SHOOT MY HOT LOAD UP THAT WETT HOLE - SLOPPY PUSSY - READY FOR THIS GUTTA SWAG NUTT - YES IT IS - WETT AND OPEN - LIKE A FUCKING WHORE PUSSY! BEEN SO FUCKING LONG SINCE I BE SLIPPIN AND SLIDIN IN SOME GUTTA PUSSY - BUT THAT’S WHAT YOU IS - AINT IT? GUTTA SNIPE PUSSY HUNGRY FOR THIS SWAG DICK!” Hell yeah, what could I say to all that?

As my BBC fucker picked up his pace a voice echoed from outside the metal shipping container, “Yo Boss man, we gots the tables set up, now’s we going to - HOLY FUCK _ WHOA….” One of the other crew members had stepped around the open door and shone his flashlight into the dark container, illuminating the sinful acts going on within.

Boss man piped up, “STEP UP IN YOUNGIN - SEE HOW A REAL MAN FLOODS THAT BACK DOOR, FUCKS DEEP EM THEM GUTS - GETS THAT GUTTA SWAG GRIME FUCK ON!” The other guy was all shadows, his body outlined against the faint morning light shining through the door as he stepped into the container, his boots creating thump thump echoes. I watched as he got closer and the Boss continued bang fucking my ass, then another shadow appeared, and then a third. Fuck!

“GATHER ROUND BOYS, GOT US A WILLING MOUTH AND ASS. TIGHT FUCKING PUSSY TO BANG THE SHIT OUT OF. HOW LONG WE GOT NOW TIL FOLKS ARRIVE? OH THEY ALREADY STARTED? FUCK HELL, MAKE IT QUICK THEN, NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME, MY BALLS READY TO BURST - OH HELL FUCKING YEAH! CUMMING IN THAT TIGHT HOLE, BREEDING IT GOOD! FUCK I NEEDED THAT - WHO’S NEXT?”

With that the Boss quivered one last time, pulled out making me gasp and headed back to the front of the container as another of his crew jammed his sharp dick in my slicked hole, and the two others stood over my face, jacking their dicks. I squinted my eyes shut as the scalding cum streamed across my brow and dripped down through my lashes. I murmured in pleasure as the crew member fucking me grunted and bloated my innards like a helium balloon as he bred me raw with a gallon of BBC sperm. Just as he wrapped up the third and final crew member shot his load onto my cheek and across my head; chunky gobs spitting and settling into my hair as he shook the final drops out. Without another word they pulled out, zipped up, walked away, as I was left alone in the dim shadows to try to pull myself together.

I wiped my face the best I could, and ran my fingers through my hair pulling away streams of fibrous man seed. Fuck! I only had a t-shirt on and could not find anything laying around so wiped my hands on my pants, cleaned myself up the best I could and stumbled to the front and open door. I stepped onto the pavement, my legs wobbly, and looked side to side. There were two crew members to my left who smiled, nodded, and then the Boss man walked between them, stepped close and said, “You look like a sloppy street whore with all that nicca cum all over your face. Good. Get your ass back here tomorrow, a little earlier, maybe I’ll let my some other guys on the crew fuck you too - or maybe I’ll just pimp that tight white ass some homeless fuckers from up around 7-11 or the park.”

I smiled, shuffled away, and bashfully held my head down as the few farmers that had arrived early snickered and stared as I made the walk of shame. The morning sun glistened off the man nutt coating my hair and face, my ass was wett, my guts stretched, and I was hungry for more.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

PART 2: The BBC loads the Boss man and one of his crew shot up my ass as they got their gutta swag on were still fresh when I texted one of my DL fuck buddies and told him my hole was wett, nutted, and eager. I laughed as I set the phone down and looked at myself in the mirror - crusty cum streaks were blasted all over my head from the other two crew members who gave me a facial. I decided to leave their dried nutt on me and show my fuck buddy what a nasty boy I had been that morning. He loves it when my hole is freshly fucked and open, so he was going to go wild when he saw this.

Thirty minutes and 10-inches later, I had another load planted in me. It didn’t take my buddy long to shoot as I told him the story of the Boss and his crew while he dicked me down. Once he left I showered, cleaned up the house a bit, jacked off and took a nap. It wasn’t a good nap though as my ass ached for more dick. Time to get out of the house and try to take my mind off the thug BBCs.

No luck. I walked west, past the Wharf - a new $2 billion development along the river - followed the spur jag towards 14th Street and as I got to the railroad trestle noticed one of the guys in uniform from the business improvement district - someone who was part of the Boss’ crew. He was banging a hoe at a clump of weeds that were invading the sidewalk but he saw me out of the corner of his eye, paused, turned, rested his gloved hands on the the top of his tool and watched as I now slowly walked towards him.

Was he one of the crew who nutted me/on me in the dark of the shipping container? I didn’t think as this guy seemed taller, and much bigger than the others. His gloved hands twitched as I got closer, he slowly took them off exposing his large, strong hands. He fumbled around in his pockets, pulled out a crumpled Newports box, a lighter, and inhaled a stream of hot 420 smoke. I closed my eyes and SNIFFED - fuck I love that smell.

I was only a couple steps away from him when he gave me a hard look, smiled, reached down with his left hand and slowly slid it up and down the long mound forming on his left leg and said, “Grab that trash bag there for me,” and turned and stepped off the sidewalk. I bent down, not really thinking anything could or would happen out here, I mean we were on the street for fuck’s sake. Yet as I followed him the 15 feet or so towards the back wall of the train trestle/bridge, the crew man turned sideways and stepped towards his left and vanished behind the thicket of vines and branches that were fighting to take over this little corner of DC.

I cautiously approached the opening, looked back and forth just to make sure there was no one on the sidewalk and felt a quick thrill as I eyed the cars speeding by on the main section of road just beyond the next bridge casement piling. I turned to the side, slid through the gap in the overgrowth, the stone of the bridge wall surprisingly cool at my back, and entered into a hidden sanctuary - a temple of lust, abuse, vice, and mayhem as testified to by the scattered needles, condoms, beer cans, cigarette butts and 420 remnants.

I declined the offer of a hit when the crewman held out his smoke, and as he exhaled he said, “Careful where you step - you don’t want to run into any big black grass snakes now do you?” I took a step back and started scanning the ground frantically. I hate snakes! The guy started choking as he laughed, wasting his last hit as smoke poured out his nose and mouth, “Fuck man,” he finally got out, “You a trip.” He then unzipped his pants, let them drop to the ground, pointed at his hard dick that was was bouncing happily now that it was set free, and said, “THIS HERE’S A KENTUCKY BLACK SNAKE, BIG COUNTRY MOTHER FUCKA, DON’T BE SCARED NOW, GO ON, KISS IT, SNUGGLE UP TO IT WITH THAT MOUTH, IT WON’T BITE - YET!”

I kicked at the detritus and debris littering the ground, cleared a small spot on the dry, caked earth, knelt before the BBC, and as I tasted the salty tanginess of his uncut, unwashed, cheesy dick, he sighed, put his left hand on the back of my head, and said, “HMM, YEAH THAT’S IT, OPEN THAT MOUTH, THEY SAID YOU GAVE GOOD NECK. I WANNA SEE YOU SWALLOW THAT FOOT LONG WHOLE YOU HEAR ME?” I paused, his spit covered shaft slipped from between my thirsty lips, I looked up at him and twitched in excitement as I took in the monster cock, his dark skinned torso, and saw the look in his eyes that told me I was going to get fucked. “THAT’S RIGHT,” he continued, “I KNEW YOU WAS THAT RAW DAWGING GUTTA SLUT THE MOMENT I SAW YOU COMING DOWN THE SIDEWALK AND I SAID TO MYSELF, HELL YEAH, THANK YOU JESUS, AS I BEEN RIPPIN AND RUNNING STRAIGHT THE PAST THREE DAYS AND HERE COMES JUST WHAT I NEED.”

I just shrugged, adjusted my position, and returned to slurping on his ripe, dirty dick. “Hey Mr. you back here? I see your bag and shit. Hey Mr. I got to…..” The BBC crewman I was sucking held my head in place on his dick and I could not turn to see who’s voice that was and grunted in frustration - not at being held on his dick, but at the fucking interruption. Jesus! The BBC started jabbing at my mouth, silently demanding I continue, as the voice behind me said, “Oh whoa, hey Mr. I...you I… just...me and Scruff here…” I gasped for air as the crewman let my head go and stepped away, his pulsing black dick glistening with my spit. I turned and glared at the interloper when I saw it was not another BBC from the crew, but a real tall, homeless looking white guy - beard, scraggly hair, total hipster type, like 20 or so. I had seen him around before begging for cash by the Metro station and had even given him a few bucks - well the money was more for his dog, this cute mutt that he had on a leash and who even now was settling against the cool stone wall for relief. Looked like someone had gone a few rounds on the hipster’s face since I saw him last. He was bruised and cut up and it wasn’t from falling down.

“Look Speedy,” the BBC crewman said, “I’m a little busy right now - well I’m about time to be, so I don’t have time to chat today. I left a bag over there with some granola bars and shit in it for you - you got what you owe me? Looking to re-up?” Speedy mumbled, fished into his pockets and started pulling out crumpled handfuls of bills. He dropped more than he held as his hands shook. He scooped up the wayward cash, along with some leaves and trash, and stepped over and handed it to the BBC, who with his pants still down, counted out the cash, handed a few bills back, then reached down into his pants pocket and pulled out a white round gumball looking thing inside a plastic baggy.

“Here you go Speedy,” he said as he handed it to him, “And you know where to find me tomorrow if you trying to connect for some more stash. So, before you go get wasted, you want to get up in some good ass? Its been tried and tested and the homies said that pussy took it like a pro, he won’t mind, will you?” With that the BBC cuffed me on the head and laughed. I turned and Speedy was already fumbling with his pants, I looked up and the crewman nodded his head, making it clear he wanted me to let the hipster homeless dude nutt in me.

I stood up, dropped my pants, the BBC crewman sat down on an overturned, white bucket like you find on a construction site, Speedy walked up behind me, spit on his little dick, and started jabbing at where he thought my hole was. He was like 6-inches off, which was about the size of his dick too. The crewman laughed as he watched this mismatched set up, then hit his smoke, and when he opened his eyes Speedy was still trying to find my hole. Frustrated I bent over further and said, “Hang the fuck on a second, let me guide you in,” and with a few more jabs, a grunt, and a flinch on my part, Speedy’s little white dick was poking at my outer ring.

“YOU A FUCKIN LITTLE SEED DEMON AIN’T YOU SPEEDY,” the crewman said, “COME ON NOW. NUTT IN THAT HOLE. I KNOW YOU AIN’T FUCKED NOTHING BUT THAT MUTT OF YOURS IN FOR FUCKING EVER - YEAH I SAW YOU YOU TWISTED FUCK - BUT HEY, NO JUDGMENT HERE RIGHT? SEE? I FOUND YOU SOME REAL PUSSY ASS TO NUTT IN. COME ON NOW. BLOW THAT WHITE LOAD UP THERE.”

I thought Speedy was going to have a heart attack the way he was breathing hard and digging at me with his boney fingers like he was trying to grab on for dear life. He then made this high pierced gasping sound and I thought for sure the fucker had died inside me, but he rutted my ass once, twice, paused, shook, shook some more with a total body fit, then collapsed against me - apparently that was how hipsters came.

Speedy slipped off me, stood back, I looked down and sighed as my dick had not even gotten hard from that. The crewman laughed, stood up, tossed his now finished blunt on the ground and waved his hand, “Go on now Speedy, get your mutt and get a move on.” The hipster mumbled, grabbed his dog who moaned at having to move, and they stumbled out through the brush and I was alone again with the BBC. He stroked his dick to full length as he gave me a smile of pure evil and warned, “MY SNAKE IS GOING TO BITE YOU NOW YOU UNDERSTAND ME? I’M SURPRISED SPEEDY COULD GET THAT DOLL DICK OF HIS HARD WITH ALL THE SHIT HE SHOOTS UP, BUT YOU JUST BETTER HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE HE SLICKED IT UP FOR ME.”

I bent over, anxious to feel that long, black snake slither through my grass, but yelped when the crewman’s strong hand clamped down on the back of my neck in a vice grip, he pushed me and forward and I grunted as the breath was knocked out of me as he slammed me face down into the trash and shit on the ground. Just as he released me enough so I could take a big breath, he dropped his body onto me, slamming me back into the ground and driving his big raw dick right up my hole. I cried out in pain and he just laughed and I knew that for him, right then, I was nothing more than another piece of trash scattered on the ground. The whole scene was fucking hot - from the sound of cars zooming by several yards away, knowing I was being fucked bareback by a rough thug, to being taken under the bridge - a spot I had walked past numerous times on the way to work never thinking that someday I would be gutted in the bushes there. “YEAH FEEL THAT FUCKING SNAKE BITE! SHIT HURTS RIGHT? YEAH WHIMPER FOR ME - LET ME KNOW THAT SHIT HURTS - THAT’S WHAT I WANT TO HEAR - YOU EVER HAD 11-INCHES BEFORE? NOT LIKE THIS YOU AIN’T - NOT LIKE THIS I CAN TELL YOU. RAPE YOU LIKE YOU WAS MY PRISON BITCH - RAPE THAT CHEM NUTT INTO THOSE GUTTS - YEAH DIRTY COCK-HUNGRY PRISON BITCH - FUCKING HELL WE’S GOING TO HAVE SOME FUN. COME ON NOW - YOU READY? FUCK MY NUTT! FUCK MY NUTT! AW SHIT - YEAH - AWWW SHIIIIIT - FUCK MY NUTT - AWW!!!”

The crewman continued to ride my ass hard as his snake spit its venom deep up my raw ass. Brutal nasty fucker! When his balls were empty, he laid on top of me, breathing hard, then turned his head, kissed me gently on the neck and sighed as his dick slid out and he stood up. He had a big smile on his face when I stood and without asking permission I turned back around, reached behind me and grabbed his semi-hard black snake, lifted my hips up a little, and slid it back into my hole. “Push that cum in deeper,” I begged. He banged me a few  times, sighed, pulled out, shook his head and said, “Fuck you’re a freak. Yeah we are going to have a fucking good time.” I must have had a pathetic look on my face because he spun me back around and grunted as he slid his dick back up my ass.

“HOW DOES THAT SEX OFFENDER NUTT FEEL?” he asked. When I moaned in pleasure as he stroked my inner walls he continued, “EVERYONE NEEDS SOMEONE WHO CAN HANDLE THEIR DARK SIDE. CAN YOU HANDLE A NICCA’S DARK SIDE?” As I continued to moan yes and begged for him to poison my ass again, he told me his dark, taboo, and perverted fantasy and I played along, giving him what he needed, and he gave me what I deserved - another hot load deeper than the first.

His pants were back up, he was hitting a fresh joint and sitting on the bucket as I knelt beside him. He kissed the top of my head, rubbed my neck, smiled when I looked at him, then asked, “Are you sure?” I nodded and he repeated that, “We like breakin backs - no limits - I’d enjoy just using you one-on-one if that’s all you can take. That’s some good ass, but fuck - if you serious, I can make sure you get more black dick and rowdy nicca nutt than you could ever handle. So one last time, you sure? If you say yes, there ain’t no going back with these fuckers, there’s rules, and risk, but you’ll love the reward.”

Having convinced him, I rested my  head against his strong shoulder as he kicked his right leg out, dug his cell phone from his front pocket, held the joint between his lips and texted someone. When I asked questions all he would say is, “No, it’s not the Boss.” His phone chimed, he looked at the screen, laughed, then said, “Fuck - no going back now - see - this nicca’s already thinking of what ways he can make that ass black and blue.” I flinched a little at the thought. To reassure, me the BBC crewman pulled me towards him, leaned down, and kissed me - gently at first, then with more passion, force, and desire.

A door slammed, we paused, disentangled our tongues and stood up. A hulking, dark shadow blocked out the speckled light as it moved down the sidewalk, then to the side, and then squeezed through the opening at the back. “Fuck Denton, told you before this hidey-hole of yours ain’t made for a fucka my size,” the man said as he came fully into view. I thought the BBC crewman who had just used me was big; this new guy was massive - like a black, T-Rex - a Thug-Rex, and my hole squeezed a little tighter.

Denton laughed, walked over, they grabbed each other’s arms then did the ‘one shoulder’ in and out hug before Denton leaned in, whispered something as he moved his hands, and then got pushed out of the way as the Thug-Rex stomped over to me and showed me how small I really was. I’m not sure what I expected but it was not him introducing himself like this was a fucking job interview as he held out his right hand and said, “Hi, my name’s Kavion. Pleasure to meet you, and you can just call me Kav.” Like Denton, he appeared maybe 5-10 years older than me, but unlike Denton who was pretty clean cut, Kav had long braids, thick full beard, and when he smiled it’s clear he had seen a few fights or something due to the gaps in his teeth and the ones he had were blinged out. I shook his hand, he crushed mine, I winced, he laughed, then before I could react he had spun me around, wrapped an arm that was as big as my leg around my neck and squeezed as his left hand yanked hard, pulling my pants down.

Kav shifted until my neck was locked in the V of his arm and as he fumbled behind me, his arm muscles tightened, constricting my airway and I started to panick. I grabbed at his arms, which was like trying to unwind a python from a lamb, and then Denton was in front of me, his eyes alight with taboo desire as he whispered, “That’s it - fight him - Kav likes it when they try to run, don’t you Kav?” I opened my mouth to say something - or cry out - or fuck I don’t know what when Kav’s arm tightened a little more and then a white hot pain lanced my body like a bazooka grenade had just gone off inside me. My eyes went wide, my nostrils flared, my body stiffened in shock as Denton laughed, stroked my forehead and said, “YEAH, KAV JUST MUST HAVE PUSHED HIS 12-INCHER INSIDE THAT ASS. FUCKING HELL I LOVE THAT LOOK - THAT LOOK OF PURE FEAR - DO IT AGAIN BRO - PULL OUT AND PUSH BACK IN.” The big man obeyed and my body convulsed.

The black Thug-Rex dick pummeled my nutt filled guts then just as quickly as it started, he stopped, relaxed his arm, let me gulp some air, then as I shoved off his hard rod, Denton caught me, held me up, hugged me a little, smiled, chuckled, and said, “That was hot shit.” My mind yelled NO, but my body was eager for more.

Denton then grabbed my head between his hands and started kissing me hard. As he did, Kav latched onto my left arm, twisted it out and away from my body and I felt a sharp sting followed by a wicked burning sensation as he injected me with something. I immediately panicked, but they held me tight and within no more than 5-seconds the panic just faded away to nothing and I felt warm, content, awake, but relaxed, and horny as mother fucking hell! They laughed as when they let me go I reached out for both their dicks. Denton gave me one last kiss and said, “My break’s over. Kav’s going to give you a ride home and hang out with you at your place. He’s done for the day - well done working anyways - he’s just getting started on you. Like I warned you, once you start there ain’t no going going back.”

My mind was a little fuddled as Denton walked away and slipped out by the back wall and disappeared. Kav shook me, “Come on. Let’s get your pants up, get you to your house. I know you live in the area, so you got your keys? What’s your address? Good - that’s good. Fuck, look what you done? You got me raging hard - just raging - well that’s OK since I plan to shred that pussy up when we get to your place. Yeah that’s right, we’re going to your place. Huh? What’d I give you? I gave you some good black dick that’s what I gave you. Now come on.”

Kav guided me to his truck, buckled me in like I was a toddler, walked around the front, the truck settled as he climbed in and we headed towards my house. He reached over, his huge right hand stroking my inner thigh - I moaned and spread my legs wishing he were fucking me again. “Don’t you worry now,” he said as if reading my mind, “I’ll be stretching and banging that pussy out in no time at all. You know how many times I can shoot? At least 4 or 5 no problem.”

His voice was all I could hear - his body was all I could see - his musk was all I could smell - the ache in my ass was all I could feel as we drove and he told me, “I guess Denton told you about the group right? There are some good guys on the crew - they’re all good - but well, some of them don’t need to know what they don’t need to know - you understand me? We’re sort of a group within a group - Denton, me, one of the youngins who nutted on your face this morning - hell yeah I know all about that - several others too. When there is a fresh slut option around fucking word spreads. You see me and the guys, we all been rolled up but not just for criminal shit - we’re all offenders - registered - you know sex offenders. Usually we find some crack smoking-rock star-street-whore we can get crazy with, but you close enough and you know what? You ain’t calling the cops or saying shit to no one and we’re going to give you them kids to babysit as we turn that boy ass into our private gurl pussy. You scared? You should be.”

I made a dismissive sound, puffed out my chest, and bragged about how I knew dudes who had been in jail, thugs, drug dealers, what have you. Kav laughed dismissively like I was a child who just found out a stove was fucking hot when my mother yelled, “Don’t touch that!” and I ignored her.

Once we got inside my condo, Kav immediately stripped, scratched his hairy balls, had me tongue bath them, let me sniff his dick, then ordered me to make him a drink and roll him a joint while he looked around and started opening drawers and closets and cabinets and scoping out whatever shit I owned. When I told him I didn’t know how to roll a joint, he punished me a little, said, “That’s a basic bitch skill and one you best get good at real fast,” before showing me how. He was surprisingly a patient teacher. I went to the bathroom to piss and when I came back out, Kav had just hit PLAY on the DVR and then guided me over to the table. There was an assortment of pills, needles, drug shit laid out and Kav ordered, “Pick your poison.” I frankly didn’t know what most of the shit was, so Kav stood behind me, his hard dick pressed against my back as he reached around me, pointing to various things telling me what it was and how it would fuck me up.

In the end, Kav decided I need to learn how to smoke 420. As we hit the first joint, Kav had me strip and took his time ordering me into different positions so he could see my hole before he would reach out and smack my ass hard. The weed had kicked in, Kav put me in a neck lock again, ripped my hole open, then with me impaled on his dick he settled himself into the chair by my computer, reached around me and began typing.

A few clicks, and there was a picture of Kav on the screen - I focused my eyes, read what it said, and then shook in fear. Kav neck locked me again, shifted his hips back and forth pushing his black rod a bit deeper and said, “I told you and what they caught me for ain’t nothing compared to my twisted needs, which you WILL satisfy.” A few more keystrokes on the DC Sex Offenders Registry http://sexoffender.dc.gov/ and another face popped up on the screen - Denton - the dude who fucked me under the train bridge. Christ! Look at what he got charged with! I shivered some more, Kav laughed, and each offender profile he pulled up seemed to get worse and worse, and the more my body quaked the more his big black dick bounced in excitement in my guts like it could smell my fear.

What had I gotten myself into?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...