Straight Alpha Male = Closeted Sub Bottom?

KindaBasic

Over the years I have been hit up by my share of "straight" alpha males who claim to be tops. They are usually in a relationship with a woman and say they are only interested in head or to fuck a willing hole - no kissing, cuddling, etc. But more times than I can count, once in the door (or possibly after a couple of visits) these so called alphas tops end up showing a major submissive bent. Shazam! From exclusively top who only play safe to sub cum-dump bottoms in a flash. I am versatile, but it can be a let down when I am in the mood for a good ass pounding to suddenly have my macho top turned ass-up with his face in the pillow. Anyone else experience this top-turn-bottom bait-n-switch?

Edited by KindaBasic
  • Upvote 3

I find 2 different types of "straight" guy. The guy that self identifies as "Str8", but is secretly gay, bi or at very least curious. Most of these guys end up being big, ole', bossy, bottoms once they feel comfortable with m2m sexual contact.
But, there's a type of "str8 guy" that is just hypersexual and wants a mouth or any other hole that will get him off. He doesn't really care. I've serviced thousands of these guys over the years. Some I have serviced for well over a decade. These guys will gladly accept a blow job. Many of these guys will even fuck me. BUT, they won't kiss, hug, sometimes even touch. The only contact they're interested is between their cock and what ever hole I have that will get them off. 
I've had a few of my "regulars" that have even "crossed over" from considering themselves to totally str8 to finally accepting that they enjoy m2m sex. One of my regulars would not touch or kiss me for the first year. Then he slowly became somewhat tender and affectionate in terms of caressing me as I sucked him or he fucked me. By the 3rd year that I was servicing him, he eventually kissed me while he was fucking me. I know he didn't intend to. I know he just got lost in the passion of the fuck. But, he found it not as repulsive as he'd imagined. In fact, he must have enjoyed it. Because he's become one of the best damn kissers I regularly play with. He's a very passionate kisser as he fucks me and seed my ass. I love how he's changed. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 years later...
On 9/29/2016 at 9:03 PM, drscorpio said:

Every "straight" guy I have ever played with more than once ends up wanting my cock in their ass. 

Scratch the surface and you find every straight guy is a wannabe bottom. 

Guest RawCunt
15 hours ago, KindaBasic said:

Scratch the surface and you find every straight guy is a wannabe bottom. 

Straight or gay... the percentages lead more to bottom in a large way

I’m not sure this vernacular experience really points to straight men particularly trending bottom - it may only seem to suggest that because unlike their gay counterparts, straight men have been less focused on their anuses as sources of sexual pleasure. What we may be witnessing, rather than a “bottoming” of all the straights, is their period of exploration and discovery of something new to them, which we’ve known all along.

Given a certain reluctance among women to assist with that area of exploration on the men’s part, it is unsurprising that they turn to gay and bi guys for help - we’re doing it all the time after all. But if women were not so hesitant (or indeed, possessed cocks) there’s no particular reason to think that honestly straight men would ever bother getting off their bus and onto ours where they have to be shoehorned into our artificial Hierarchy of Mansex, and we wouldn’t think of them in terms of bottoms or Tops at all.